BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by trolliholic Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 am

Does someone know the price of the new release?
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by naranja Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:52 am

Caroline wrote:
Naranja wrote:Dealers buy these at the same price as any other trollbead, it's the dealers that charge higher prices for more desirable OOAKs (because they know their customers will pay these prices). No one knows in advance whether any of the OOAKs or any of the styles seen in OOAKs will be brought into the production line, but it is the customer who decides what he/she is willing to pay for a bead. (I hope this came out right, I'm really tired and don't feel I got my point across...)
Actually, for Trollbeads dealers, Unique Trollbeads (OOAKs) are priced higher than regular production beads. Also, we must purchase them in kits of 6. Usually, they are shipped to us sight unseen, so the potential resale value is variable. We can not return them if we don't like them.

At least that is true in the US.
Thanks for clarifying Caroline, I didn't know they are actually priced higher in the US! I understand the downside of not being able to see them beforehand and having to buy them in sets. You cannot return at all? Not even if a set stays intact?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:56 am

Australia will be getting unique glass beads for the first time. They will be Universal Uniques only. My LD, who probably has the biggest Trollbeads stock in Melbourne, has decided not to get them. As in the US, she would have to buy complete kits sight unseen. She mentioned that of the ones she saw at the trade fair 2 weeks ago, most were not pretty and unlikely to sell.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 am

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 Img0558y

OMG Shocked Just realised my Owl looks like the new TB decorative bird and goldstone/bluestone colours!! I may have to design a bracelet around it. Laughing

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 am

Oh, I love that owl, Tee! Is that Mexican pottery?
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:06 am

LindaJo wrote:Oh, I love that owl, Tee! Is that Mexican pottery?
Yes. I have had him for over 15 years. He is part of my owl collection! I can't wait to see the new Decorative Bird IRL.

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 am

So many beads, so little money!!! Rolling Eyes
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

LindaJo wrote:Oh, I love that owl, Tee! Is that Mexican pottery?

I was going to ask the same. I have some Mexican birds at home that look alike Smile

Well, the new Uniques and UUs are more expensive here too for dealers !
And lately all dillos or beautiful OOAKs were always marked as "new" for higher prices.
But I don´t mind getting some more purple dillos for less money Very Happy
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

I was just wondering, seeing as the new lock and the Golden flower lock are so similar maybe the Golden flower lock is going to be retired ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 am

I am pleased with this release (not having seen the prices yet or the beads IRL) I love you

Glass, silvers, stone - there should be something for every taste.
I love some of the silvers, but there's nothing like "oh, I need all 20+ beads- now- immediatley"
Don't know much about the stone yet, but generally I would have liked TB to try another shape (e.g. shaped like a long barrel or cut like the baltic WT amber if possible).

Not sure, why the lock again has flowers on it. Not much difference to the existing one. They could have added another ornament like a spiral/wheel to match the new silver or gold bead.

Looking forward to seeing the beads IRL soon Very Happy
And again many thanks to Sita and sherlock for the great work Hug
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 am

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I was just wondering, seeing as the new lock and the Golden flower lock are so similar maybe the Golden flower lock is going to be retired ?

Does make you wonder. Would it then add to the desirabilty of the older style, and have collectors trying hard to get their hands on the retired version (and allow certain retailer to whack a ridiculous pricetags on them!)

With all the lovely lock designs submitted to the peoples bead contests over the years, they could have come up with such a lovely new lock. This one is just silly!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 am

Did I miss the photo of the new lock? I have been back through a lot of this discussion but can't find it.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

plumbun wrote:
Kensington wrote:
I found one for you LL Laughing
Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 SugarDaddy

lol! Does this sweetie have a brother??!! Laughing

Kensington ..... Just seen this

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am

Old Gold/Silver flower lock

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 Media

New gold/silver flower lock

(I hope they didn't burn too much midnight oil coming up with the idea for this one!)

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 29 Newbeads-1
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 am

Chill out Loopy! Presumably they make what they think will sell best, we are only a small sample of their customer base.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

Molamola wrote:Chill out Loopy! Presumably they make what they think will sell best, we are only a small sample of their customer base.

I know....I am just still hacked off that they never paid attention to Feras dragon lock Wink
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by maelstrom Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

I was hoping for some more realistic wildlife/animal beads in this release especially otter, badger and meercat. I loved the otter bead design someone submitted in the competition.

I had thought about getting the redbalifrog dragon lock but someone on another forum advised me she has had to return it as it is very difficult to fasten so still looking for another lock

maelstrom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

You don't like the current Otter bead?
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Molamola wrote:You don't like the current Otter bead?
I must have overlooked it? Laughing
The otter at the competition was one of my favorites too.
Though it reminded me very much of Ruth Waterhouse's designs for Bower beads... Rolling Eyes
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Smaug wrote:
Though it reminded me very much of Ruth Waterhouse's designs for Bower beads... Rolling Eyes

There is the Mink, but I know of no otter? Neutral
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Smaug wrote:

Oops, there aren't any otters are there? It's Seals, for some reason when I look at that bead I always see otters!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Annette Miles Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Just in time for my birthday!

Annette Miles
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Old Gold/Silver flower lock

(I hope they didn't burn too much midnight oil coming up with the idea for this one!)

Now the old lock looks like a bow, the new one like a flower! If that's not terribly imaginative, I don't know Sarcasm (And I don't like them both Evil or Very Mad !)
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Molamola wrote:
Smaug wrote:

Oops, there aren't any otters are there? It's Seals, for some reason when I look at that bead I always see otters!

With the new release, perhaps your brain is in troll-overload Very Happy , I am sure we all have moment like that (I have lots of other trollies share of moments too
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Old Gold/Silver flower lock

I have never been good in puzzles, but I don't see any differences between the new and the old lock lol!

What is the difference???

And I truly agree that they could have come up with a better solution for a new lock given all the lovely designs that were uploaded with People's Bead earlier this year.

But, I have also understood, that building a lock is very difficult, and all the Trollbeads locks are based on the same system, (which you can not see with the eye as it is inside mechanism), and from there on, they 'built' the design, and not every design is suitable for this system.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next