BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 34 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by ahmotheroftwo Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:12 am

If we truly get the pink prisms- I will also fairy!!!

My LD loves it when I tell her all the wonderful places I send beads!!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 34 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by bijouxbabz Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 am

I'll do my best to help.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 am

OMG, I keep forgetting that my nearest TB dealers will be gone by then.
They were the two with the lowest local taxes too. I'll still do my best. Things may change by then.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 am

All of you trollfairy offerers (is that even a word??) are so sweet. Those that can help will be making a lot of other people very happy sunny
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 am

I saw rolling waves for like 84 US. I will not be buying it.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiinphilly Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 am

trolladdict wrote:I saw rolling waves for like 84 US. I will not be buying it.
here in the US? Price should be $59, according to my dealer.

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiinphilly Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

I'll also be glad to don Fairy wings for anyone that needs help with the pink prisms (if they do make it to the US)

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 am

My LD is a concept store. Does that mean that they're likely to get the Pink Prism?

I'm not interested in it but I'd be willing to trollfairy it for someone. How does that work, exactly? If something is likely not to last do you buy it and then hope someone wants it and is willing to pay the price + the shipping? Does anyone get "stuck" with things they intended to trollfairy?

Just seems like there are so many offering to trollfairy that the TFs could exceed the demand, KWIM?

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 am

trolladdict wrote:I saw rolling waves for like 84 US. I will not be buying it.

i was told it would be $59 here in the states.
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 am

i would be willing to trollfairy for someone. if i can get the pink prism, would someone be willing to trade a blue prism for a pink??
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 am

It's an ok release ...when it comes to the silvers I was really hoping for something more fantasy or folklore...maybe more trolls....maybe a witch or a vampire....warewolf...some roman or greek gods....stuff like that....That's why this line holds my interest so much...all the weird silvers...tupilaks...trolls...the mermaid...etc...I would like more stuff like that....
The glass are amazing as always..They really cant screw that up...lol

So how do we get that pink prism??? I really really want one!!!!

trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am

I'm not interested in it but I'd be willing to trollfairy it for someone. How does that work, exactly? If something is likely not to last do you buy it and then hope someone wants it and is willing to pay the price + the shipping? Does anyone get "stuck" with things they intended to trollfairy?

It is based on trust on both sides. The person receiving pays the fairy on Paypal as a gift (so charges are paid by the person receiving the bead). I think with something like this people will be queueing up to buy them, so not much chance of you getting stuck with them. I have bought things in advance if I've known the person I'm buying for, but also I have heard of people asking for things then not having the money to pay..................all down to trust.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 am

shiprat wrote:
Wintertroll wrote:
trollcat wrote:60€ yikes.

Agree

Yes, that's insane.
The tiny little ice bear if last year was priced the same, that was insane! I think this is much fairer priced as it is bigger and has moving parts. Probably much more work to assemble it!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am

beadiack wrote:My LD is a concept store. Does that mean that they're likely to get the Pink Prism?

Just seems like there are so many offering to trollfairy that the TFs could exceed the demand, KWIM?
I'm positive that will be hardly the case... Very Happy
Since the bead apparently only will be available in Australia, USA and a few hands full in Switzerland (for a shops' opening) the demand should be higher than beads available. By the time the beads are available you can always drop a line here about having these and verifying need for it before actually buying them.

It is very kind to purchase an item you know is wanted to offer it here to members. Trollfairying is all about helping out, not about selling or making a profit. Wanted beads are forwarded at retail price. Usually costs incurred are happily settled by the receiver; purchase of the bead, shipping costs, paypal fees. Feel free to ask any questions.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 pm

ahmotheroftwo wrote:If we truly get the pink prisms- I will also fairy!!!

My LD loves it when I tell her all the wonderful places I send beads!!

like groningen, holland! What a Face Wink
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

capesandra wrote:i would be willing to trollfairy for someone. if i can get the pink prism, would someone be willing to trade a blue prism for a pink??

I could be persuaded to part with an LE blue prism sunny
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

beadiack wrote:I'm not interested in it but I'd be willing to trollfairy it for someone. How does that work, exactly? If something is likely not to last do you buy it and then hope someone wants it and is willing to pay the price + the shipping? Does anyone get "stuck" with things they intended to trollfairy?

The list of people wanting a pink prism is that long, that I don't think you will be stuck with any sunny

I bought extra LE blue prisms when Steffans released them, and they were all snapped up like hotcakes sunny
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
The tiny little ice bear if last year was priced the same, that was insane! I think this is much fairer priced as it is bigger and has moving parts. Probably much more work to assemble it!

From what I´ve heard the ice bear is bigger !
Rolling waves is tiny, the size between waterlily and endless . When you look at the pics you see that the waves don´t stick out much over the core.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

LoopyLou wrote:
capesandra wrote:i would be willing to trollfairy for someone. if i can get the pink prism, would someone be willing to trade a blue prism for a pink??

GREAT! and this is the LE blue that was available recently in the UK?? if this is the case than i think we may be able to work out a very sweet deal! Wink
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

snowy wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:

From what I´ve heard the ice bear is bigger !
Rolling waves is tiny, the size between waterlily and endless . When you look at the pics you see that the waves don´t stick out much over the core.
Sorry, I thought it was chunkier than the bear.... Mmmmh... Bad for the price then, but good for me as I like small beads Wink !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Nobody knows the prices for the new beads? Crying or Very sad
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm

LoopyLou wrote:

I'd really really love a blue prism ... underline the "love" part...
Caroline
Caroline
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by shia Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Caroline wrote:

I wish I had one to offer but I didn't even get a look in at the time Steffans had them online Crying or Very sad

shia
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

capesandra wrote:
LoopyLou wrote:

GREAT! and this is the LE blue that was available recently in the UK?? if this is the case than i think we may be able to work out a very sweet deal! Wink

Yes, the blue/purple one from Steffans. They sold out in just 30 minutes sunny
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Caroline wrote:

If I hear of any more, I will let you know flower
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next