BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 39 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by trollgirly Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 am

MinnNorsk wrote:I called my favorite store and they haven't gotten the beads in yet...she said, "Maybe tomorrow!" I was tempted to go out to West Ed today...they have them already and I could at least see them (I would definitely HAVE to buy a couple, of course!!!!

Where do you buy your Trollbeads, trollgirly??? I have a friend in Mississauga and she says she can't find any local stores!!!

"Earthworks" in Brampton is the best closest store to Mississauga. The owner there is super cool and she herself is into trollbeads and knows everything about them. That one is my favourite!

There is also "Gypsy" at Sherway Gardens Mall but they have junk...always behind orders, still charge the old prices and have no clue about anything Trollbeads.

Then there are 2 OK stores in Oakville. Cant remember addys but if you search Trollbeads Universe site and put in Ontario all stores will pop up on the map, phone numbers and addys included.
That is the best way to find stores that carry trollbeads in your area.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 39 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks a lot, Trollgirly...will pass this info on to my friend...we buy beads for birthdays and Christmas and she always orders on line from Trollbeads Gallery and has them sent to me...she never gets to pick them in person. She never buys beads for herself. Just for me!

Thanks again! I appreciate this! Sharon
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollglass Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 am

The only dealer who is getting the Autumn release somewhat near me has said that she will sell a pink prism for $39 to anyone who spends more than $AUS 100 (about the same as $US 100). As I do want the bird and organic bubbles I should be able to make that deal. Otherwise she will keep them for her regulars - which is pretty fair.
Organic bubbles - the new azure bubbles has won me - I think it's to die for and hope they have a few variants to choose.
trollglass
trollglass
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:54 am

I LOVE that Organic Bubbles bead, too!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:42 pm

MinnNorsk wrote:Thanks a lot, Trollgirly...will pass this info on to my friend...we buy beads for birthdays and Christmas and she always orders on line from Trollbeads Gallery and has them sent to me...she never gets to pick them in person. She never buys beads for herself. Just for me!

Thanks again! I appreciate this! Sharon

You're very welcome! I hope your friend visits Earthworks...She will not want to leave Smile
The new beads are amazing...I love "lake eye" The colour is incredible. All the browns are just perfect for the fall....And I just adore "fireflies" and of course the new dillo is a must.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm a huge fan of the Trollbead glass...so I ended up with the two kits and a few of the gems Embarassed
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I haven't seen the new ones in person yet, Trollgirly, but I think I will have to take a good look at Lake Eye now...Fireflies looks wonderful...when I saw the bead, I was HOPING that this was what the bead depicted! Have you bought any yet? My friend had no idea that store was so close by...she says she will definitely check it out and she was grateful for the tips. I wish I could go there with her! Maybe one day! All the best to you, hope you have a great weekend. If I can ever search for a bead for you, here in Edmonton, please let me know.
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Sharon - I have gone to the store on the 25th, a day before the release so I wasnt allowed to purchase any, only look at them Smile They just arrived. Now I'm working for 4 days straight 12 hour shifts so I can not make it to the store until tuesday. I can't wait!!!
I love some of the names..to be honest some beads look even better to me just because I love their names...hehe..I know...silly
I think thats why i love firefly so much...just love what the little design is supposed to be.
Thank you so much for the offer and same goes for me...If i can ever help finding anything you like or need let me know..

I often go to Rochester which has a store with the biggest trollbeads selection I have ever seen...They have tons and tons of ambers, ooaks, UUs jaspers...etc
The store is called Parkleigh...its great...if there is something you're searching for let me know and I can keep an eye out for you:)
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks a lot...I appreciate the offer!

Last edited by MinnNorsk on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sent private PM instead)
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 am

I am mostly looking for retired beads...the one I want the most is JOYFUL, but we ALL want that one, I think! Some of the names, this time, are fabulous...I see they have a new designer for some of the glass, too. Otherwise, most silvers are Soren Nielson. Most of the retired beads that my one local store has are silvers but they do have a few of the Haiti and Spring Blossom beads and some of the jades...also a couple of the China Silvers.
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

"I love some of the names..to be honest some beads look even better to me just because I love their names...hehe..I know...silly
I think thats why i love firefly so much...just love what the little design is supposed to be."

LOL i thought i was the only one who was thinking this... i LOVE fireflies!!!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I know!!! adorable flower
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Sharon,
How do I reply to your private message? I'm so new to this and I only see a button that says "post a reply". Does that mean that it will be visible in public?

LindaJo, I answered yours...did you get it? I don't know if I did it right, because there is nothing in my sent inbox. If you didn't, then I said that I would love to meet on tuesday. I need to get a bead or too:)
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 pm

trollgirly wrote:
I love some of the names..to be honest some beads look even better to me just because I love their names...hehe..I know...silly
I think thats why i love firefly so much...just love what the little design is supposed to be.

Ah, the powers of marketing. Names *do* matter! In paint colours, make-up shades, fashion, and Trollbeads. I have gotten some OOAKs from ebay. And I know full well that I paid more for a bead just because I loved the seller's name for that bead.

We have to laugh at ourselves!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

trollgirly wrote:Sharon,
How do I reply to your private message? I'm so new to this and I only see a button that says "post a reply". Does that mean that it will be visible in public?

LindaJo, I answered yours...did you get it? I don't know if I did it right, because there is nothing in my sent inbox. If you didn't, then I said that I would love to meet on tuesday. I need to get a bead or too:)

Yes, Trollgirly, I got it. I'm just waking up. Tuesday, noonish? I'll pm you after I have some coffee!

"post reply" in the private message system pages means a private reply, not visible in public.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

LindaJo wrote:
trollgirly wrote:

Ah, the powers of marketing. Names *do* matter! In paint colours, make-up shades, fashion, and Trollbeads. I have gotten some OOAKs from ebay. And I know full well that I paid more for a bead just because I loved the seller's name for that bead.

We have to laugh at ourselves!

AMEN to that one! LOL
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Ok Linda...noonish sounds good!
I totally agree with you guys....names make a huge difference...I didn't even look twice at all the variations of the "caterpillar" until I found out what it was...then I was like....OMG...it's so cute...It looks just like a caterpillar. I gotta have them all and make a garden bracelet with bugs in it...lol
Also there is this ooak bead....seen different colours of it on ebay....Can't remember what people call it, but to me it looks like whole bunch of little alien heads with two big eyes in each head....when I'm able to post I will show you
I bought one in the states...a blue one and then watched the movie "Paul" and it totally reminds me now of that little alien so I named my bead "Paul"...Smile
I want to find and buy a whole bunch of them and make an alien planet bracelet along with all the space silvers....so exciting!
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

LindaJo wrote:
trollgirly wrote:Sharon,

Yes, Trollgirly, I got it. I'm just waking up. Tuesday, noonish? I'll pm you after I have some coffee!

"post reply" in the private message system pages means a private reply, not visible in public.

There are linguists who do research on this topic actually! I know of one who investigates the importance of colour names for cars and paint. I am another who has at one time or another fallen for beads because of their name Laughing.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 am

Or the description ....Who could possible resist the Chocolate Parrot Laughing
Chocolate Parrot 61389
"She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." Mark Twain
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Ohh I want a chocolate parrot now...darn!...it got me again Twisted Evil
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Chocolate Parrot is a wonderful bead...I love it...you must have one!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39