BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 37 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by saracat Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Wow! Thanks for the photos Mini Gnome, I really need that bird now I've seen it on a bracelet! I wonder what the UK price will be?
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 37 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Trolldog Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks MG for the pics!! The bird and fireflies are must haves for me!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Thank you Mini Gnoome for showing the pictures cheers
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snails Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks for the pics.
snails
snails
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks for the pics! The bird is a MUST for me! And the glass you chose are wonderful too!!! Can it be next weekend already? The sellers here won't sell them before release date, I'm afraid...
I'd love to get some in Amsterdam though Very Happy !!!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I can't wait to see the new beads. Unfortunately though all my local LDs only get the glass kits at first and won't split them. They usually take several weeks to get in individual beads!
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm

cyberfairy wrote:I can't wait to see the new beads. Unfortunately though all my local LDs only get the glass kits at first and won't split them. They usually take several weeks to get in individual beads!
I feel for you, sounds like a really silly way of doing business if you ask me... Wink
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Trolls wrote:
cyberfairy wrote:I can't wait to see the new beads. Unfortunately though all my local LDs only get the glass kits at first and won't split them. They usually take several weeks to get in individual beads!
I feel for you, sounds like a really silly way of doing business if you ask me... Wink

Thats exactly what I think. They offer a reward scheme though and you get a stamp on a loyalty card each time you buy a bead. Once you have bought 8 beads you get a free one. If it wasnt for this I would probably go elsewhere. I only need a couple more stamps on my card and with all the beads I'm planning to buy I'll be due my free one. So, worth the wait, kind of...
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

cyberfairy wrote:
Trolls wrote:

Thats exactly what I think. They offer a reward scheme though and you get a stamp on a loyalty card each time you buy a bead. Once you have bought 8 beads you get a free one. If it wasnt for this I would probably go elsewhere. I only need a couple more stamps on my card and with all the beads I'm planning to buy I'll be due my free one. So, worth the wait, kind of...

Cool, which is your LD? (PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying it here)

I had a loyalty card for Carole Annes, got a fair few stickers on it, but it has slipped behind my fireplace, and it would mean BIG work to retrieve it Crying or Very sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 pm

It's Swag. I know a lot of people were annoyed with them after the recent sale problems but I have only ever found them to be really helpful and I always go there.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank you for sharing your pics. It really is amazing how different the beads can look from the stock photos. I didn't particularly care for any of the glass beads but now really like the firefly bead. Hoping that the coral beads are more of an orange. That is more of a fall color to me...and working on an orange bracelet!
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by lkeen Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 pm

LoopyLou wrote:
cyberfairy wrote:
Trolls wrote:

Cool, which is your LD? (PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying it here)

I had a loyalty card for Carole Annes, got a fair few stickers on it, but it has slipped behind my fireplace, and it would mean BIG work to retrieve it Crying or Very sad

I had a Carol Anne Loyalty Card but they stopped it, don't think you can even trade in your stickers now Crying or Very sad

Not sure about the bird now, I had assumed it would be the other way up like a parrot or owl. Will wait to see it I think.
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Love the bird. It's a definate now I've seen these pics. TFS. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollpetal Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 pm

thank you for the photos Mini Gnome- i love the bird and the flower clouds glass Very Happy
Trollpetal
Trollpetal
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fay Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 am

Love the new beads! Can't wait to see them in real life. Very Happy
Fay
Fay
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollglass Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 am

Just visited a dealer who was most surprised I'd seen the new release. She was a little bit up in the air as the Aust distributor has recently changed at very short notice. Will not be getting the new beads. That makes 3 dealers I know. The new glass beads look ok but will have to wait to see. There doesn't appear to be an obvious theme or relationship. All one offs. Maybe I need to see them to see a connection. But ..... love that bird.
trollglass
trollglass
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 am

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the new glass beads. I like some of them and might buy 2 or 3 (the purple dillo for sure) but I miss the kit idea.
Lavender
Lavender
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 am

Thanks for the photos. I really like the look of the bird now! It makes more sense than the stock photo. I can't wait to see these IRL!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks for the photos Mini Gnome, so much better to see the beads on a bracelet.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Brilliant pics Mini Gnome!! I love Flower Clouds, it looks as if its on a cream base which is right up my street! I wasn't at all sure about the bird because of the weird "stalk" in the stock pic but it looks much better on your bracelet. Lucky you getting in on the act ahead of time!!!! cheers
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

thanks mini gnome for sharing the photos! i'm going to my LD today. i've been told i can at least have a LOOK at them. better than nothing and it will only make me want them MORE!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm

capesandra wrote:thanks mini gnome for sharing the photos! i'm going to my LD today. i've been told i can at least have a LOOK at them. better than nothing and it will only make me want them MORE!
That is what I did yesterday and the ones I had to have have gone on my wish list replaced by
ones I cannot live with out. The bird and waves are my must have silvers and the blue tigers eye I may need multiples of. ( one for now though as lately bead funds are going out faster then they are coming in)
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I just saw that the rolling waves people bead has been released for sale as of Friday Aug. 19 by trollbeads universe. I also saw it for sale on an online trollbeads website for $59.
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Thank you for the pictures....yehhh, what a beautiful bird...i want this one for my birthday. cheers
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 37 Empty Fall 2011

Post by KathyL Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Trolldog wrote:Thanks MG for the pics!! The bird and fireflies are must haves for me!!!
This is my first post , Can someone send me PHOTOS of Fall 2011 , Please

KathyL
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next