BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 38 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm

KathyL wrote:
Trolldog wrote:Thanks MG for the pics!! The bird and fireflies are must haves for me!!!
This is my first post , Can someone send me PHOTOS of Fall 2011 , Please

Check out page 42 and 59 of this thread, then there is another thread with real live picture of most of the collection here: http://www.beadthrilled.com/t3811-new-release-irl-pics
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 38 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Yikes - just come back from 3 weeks without the internet to find a huge backlog!!!! I think I have caught up with finding the photos although they are hidden in this huge thread - and AT LAST - a dark purple dillo!!!! I've been moaning about wanting one on all the forums I belong to - so if you were listening, mothership, THANK YOU!!!!! Looks like a cracking release!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Welcome back Amanda...told you that you would be happy with the new release... Laughing
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 pm

wow i may never sleep until friday-- the bear is adorable-- and the glass looks great--swearing my son to secrecry

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Love this release!!! Thank you for the pictures. I wrote off the fire flies but after seeing it in real pictures, it is a must have for me.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 pm

trollglass wrote:Just visited a dealer who was most surprised I'd seen the new release. She was a little bit up in the air as the Aust distributor has recently changed at very short notice. Will not be getting the new beads. That makes 3 dealers I know. The new glass beads look ok but will have to wait to see. There doesn't appear to be an obvious theme or relationship. All one offs. Maybe I need to see them to see a connection. But ..... love that bird.
Know what you mean

I rang six dealers yesterday to check if they were getting pink prisms as well as the new beads. NONE have the new beads at all yet, ahead of the Friday launch, two won't be getting any more beads, i.e. they will be dropping the line. I am a bit scared about the change in distributor. I understand they want retailers to go with the 'store within a store' concept, with big expensive prescribed fittings, as 'dora used to. In the opposite direction, I was astounded to see a small jewellery/beads/Sabo booth at the mall now has Trollbeads. I'm not complaining, they had some nice ambers, but a booth staffed by a teenager on casual rates is not the same as spending half an hour chatting with a well informed Troll lover in my LDs shop.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathleen Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow! Really nice release Smile . Thanks for the pics!

Cathleen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I was at my local dealer today and the salesgirl mentioned that they have the new beads on site. She then said she'd give me a little peak, but got stopped cold by the store owner when she went into the back room to retrieve them...I was so close!!
Jingles
Jingles
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

...I was so close!!.

Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:36 pm

so close and yet so far.... only another couple of days to wait anyways!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Annette Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Wonderful beads!!!
Thank you for the photo!!!
Kind regards
Annette

Annette
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by alice Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks Mini Gnome
Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details
by Mini Gnome on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 am

.the bird was $47 and the glass $31.

I could not figure out which one was supposed to be the turkey...

The glass ones I got should definitely be picked out in person as the colors and designs varied greatly

more information
thanks Twisted Evil
alice
alice
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

Alice, my DD (age 4) saw the beads IRL yesterday and wanted the turkey Wink the best bead from the whole release in her opinion! Does this give you a clue? Laughing
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by laurenp Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am

Only one day to go! I just can't wait to get down to my LD tomorrow morning Hurray

laurenp
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

Snork, you've seen them IRL - lucky you!

I have called some LD's to find out, "where to buy" Very Happy
- # 1: "Sorry, we won't buy any new beads soon (we need to sell some of the store stock first)"
- # 2:"Sorry, we haven't heard anything about new beads yet.
- # 3: Has seen the catalogue pics and is willing to order soon. So the beads are supposed to arrive in September - hey, there's hope
- # 4 :Maybe next week ? (Whatever.....)
- # 5 : Does have rolling waves in stock, new fall release: dunno....

So here is Mumble and Sad and Sad

Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Fleur wrote:Snork, you've seen them IRL - lucky you!

I have called some LD's to find out, "where to buy" Very Happy
- # 1: "Sorry, we won't buy any new beads soon (we need to sell some of the store stock first)"
- # 2:"Sorry, we haven't heard anything about new beads yet.
- # 3: Has seen the catalogue pics and is willing to order soon. So the beads are supposed to arrive in September - hey, there's hope
- # 4 :Maybe next week ? (Whatever.....)
- # 5 : Does have rolling waves in stock, new fall release: dunno....

So here is Mumble and Sad and Sad

Thi is worrying I am off to Hamburg this weekend and my DH sent me a link a while ago of some shops that sell Trollbeads. I thought how lovely that I can have a weekend away and see/ buy the new beads. Think I'd better go send e-mails.... bounce

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 pm

The owl is wonderful and he does look like the inspiration for the decorative bird!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Jingles wrote:I was at my local dealer today and the salesgirl mentioned that they have the new beads on site. She then said she'd give me a little peak, but got stopped cold by the store owner when she went into the back room to retrieve them...I was so close!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 pm

I know this comment was a while back, but just had to reply...my pet peeve is this: how often do you go to a shop or kiosk to buy Trollbeads and you are waited on by someone who has no interest in the beads, doesn't know what they are OR their names, and couldn't care less! I find that it is so wonderful to speak with someone who loves the beads as much as I do, someone who is knowledgeable and gets excited about helping us create a bracelet...THAT is the person I hope to find, when I am buying beads!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Only 1 more sleep to go !

Or should I wait up until midnight and hope one of my on line dealers is mad enough to be up putting the new beads on their site ? Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Joshua James will be.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 pm

I was up really late last night or rather early this morning and Nadia had already put them on her site. So I ordered one or two before finally going to bed - I guess the early bird really does get the worm, then Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm

I saw the beads yesterday, but wasn't allowed to buy them Evil or Very Mad
They are SOOO beautiful!!!!!! I was drooling so badly...I even got to touch them through plastic...hehe..
The owl doesn't look like an owl to me...looks like a happy birdy thingy and the "ears" i think are its beak wide open....That was my perception at least!
The purple armadillo is really really dark purple...was hoping for it to be a little translucent. All the brown/beige ones are to die for.
I bought rolling waves to tie me over.
I have to wait 4 days now before I can make it to my dealer since I'm working 12 hour shifts....booo
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I called my favorite store and they haven't gotten the beads in yet...she said, "Maybe tomorrow!" I was tempted to go out to West Ed today...they have them already and I could at least see them (I would definitely HAVE to buy a couple, of course!!!!

Where do you buy your Trollbeads, trollgirly??? I have a friend in Mississauga and she says she can't find any local stores!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 pm

I just got the balance of my planned purchases: Silver Whorl, Autumn Splendor, Purple Wave and Whirling Adventure. I'll add them to Lake Eyes (possibly my favorite with that saturated green color), Purple Armadillo and a pair of the Falling Leaves.

I got to see Maternity and Paternity today at the concept store near me. They're nice and I'm sure they're going to be meaningful beads for some folks but it seems to me that, once they're on a chain, it won't be possible to see whether it's Maternity or Paternity. It's true that daddy has calves and arms that are slightly beefier but if both aren't in close proximity for comparison it's gonna be anyone's guess what the parent is supposed to be. Oh well, they'll probably sell a lot more Maternity anyway.

I may add Dew Drops and Organic Stripe one day but I don't see them disappearing any time soon.

All in all, I think they added some very nice beads.

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next