BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

I always think that the experimental OOAKs that prove to be genuine prototypes for Collection beads are more interesting than the others that are just churned out in bulk to satisfy demand.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I absolutely adore Maternity, Decorated Bird, Falling Leaves and Tiger's Eye, they are Must-haves for me!

Will have to see the "Poor Collector's Joyful" IRL to decide on it, especially curious about the gold version of this one. The lock - hmm - what can I say - "No, I don't think so" maybe puts it best.
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote: The lock - hmm - what can I say - "No, I don't think so" maybe puts it best.

I would opt for "Deja-Vu" instead Laughing
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

charles.arrington wrote:Well, as I love my wife and kids more more than my beads, The pregnancy and pat/mat beads really appeal to me! My youngest is 7 and my oldest is 11 so, we are well in the target range I think! Laughing

Me too Charles. My "Baby" is now 6-years-old, but she will always be my baby, so I would love all of the parent-y beads
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Can anyone tell if the Rolling Waves is one or two parts?

I have seen pictures of this bead with two very different views, and it would seem that the two parts DO move independant from each other sunny
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 am

Love Rolling Waves. It has such a fluid look. Very Japanese. Well done TB and Denise of course. Also have to have Purple Dillo, Decorative Bird and Maternity! Glad to see that TB made last year's semi-finalist bead...it is beautiful. And thank you for the pics!!

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

Always said I wanted a Gold Joyful but considering the price of the last two gold beads released , I think that the "poor collectors Joyful" might be out of reach for me Very Happy
On the photos that we have seen it does remind me a bit of the Treasures..
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am

made up my mind, will get decorative Bird, falling leaves and the rolling waves as Silver beads, the glass beads I have to see irl..
I think, there should be something for everybody, I am pleased with this release. And not to forget, must keep some money for the next WT-beads, Japan, my expectations are very high
Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

For me, I'm looking forward to seeing the firefly glass and Rolling Waves as they could fit into the Japanese theme. Hotaru (fireflies) are prominent in Japanese art and poetry. I have been using the kimono beads in different combinations but always keeping a Japanese focus.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

Wow, it looks like there may be something for everybody, even if not all appeal to everyone. I can see several silvers I want, after passing on most of the silvers in the last 2 releases. The design element is strong and clear, unlike some of the mashed-up, busy recent silvers. I do like the parenthood silver/gold beads, even though my kids are adults now. The price, however, will force me to wait until a grandkid comes along. The lock is a disappointment in that it doesn't appear to be a fresh design or a big lock that some of us were hoping for. I am now looking forward to BeadThrilled's dragon lock even more!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 am

I will also use the Rolling Waves especially on my kimono bracelet, it will complete the bracelet in a nice way and I will really see it as a commemorative for all those poor Japanese who lost their lives in the tsunami, falling leaves will also stand for something.

I will look up the hotaru=fireflies...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinivere Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 am

I may be in the minority, but this collection isn't that interesting to me. Decorated bird is the best silver, and I'll definitely get that, plus rolling waves and one or more of falling leaves. No paternity/maternity/expecting beads for me. As for the glass, most are not my colors. I love dillos, but I still haven't warmed up to the black armadillo and I suspect the purple will be similar, with too much white. I do like the brown "azure" bubbles. So, three or four beads out of the collection for me. Oh, and I don't get the point of the new lock. How is it different from the old G/S flower lock?
Guinivere
Guinivere
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

The flower on the old G/S lock looked more like a shamrock.

I'm not too thrilled with the lock either, enough flowers already.

Several beads interest me, but I still have a long list from previous releases so I don't think I'll be jumping on the new Fall beads anytime soon. Once I see them in person, my story might change! I do want Rolling waves, for sure.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 am

Guinivere wrote:I may be in the minority, but this collection isn't that interesting to me. Decorated bird is the best silver, and I'll definitely get that, plus rolling waves and one or more of falling leaves. No paternity/maternity/expecting beads for me. As for the glass, most are not my colors. I love dillos, but I still haven't warmed up to the black armadillo and I suspect the purple will be similar, with too much white. I do like the brown "azure" bubbles. So, three or four beads out of the collection for me. Oh, and I don't get the point of the new lock. How is it different from the old G/S flower lock?

Guinivere, You've pretty much summed up what I think. Overall, the release is a disappointment, especially the glass beads: nothing new or interesting. However, I will be getting Falling Leaves and the purple Northern Lights. The good news is I will have more money to use to catch up on getting the beads I still want from previous (better!) releases. I just hope this collection is an anomaly and not a portent of things to come!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 am

Guinivere wrote: Oh, and I don't get the point of the new lock. How is it different from the old G/S flower lock?

There is one extra petal on the gold flower....for which Troll will probably charge an extra £100 Neutral
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinivere Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am

LoopyLou wrote:
Guinivere wrote: Oh, and I don't get the point of the new lock. How is it different from the old G/S flower lock?

There is one extra petal on the gold flower....for which Troll will probably charge an extra £100 Neutral

Ahh, now I understand Wink. It doesn't matter, because I won't be getting this one either. I wanted a more abstract design, like Freya Knot.
Guinivere
Guinivere
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 am

Guinivere wrote:
LoopyLou wrote:

Ahh, now I understand Wink. It doesn't matter, because I won't be getting this one either. I wanted a more abstract design, like Freya Knot.

Not sure whatt kind of lock I really wanted, but I definitely wanted a less floral and more unisex type lock. How can I convince Dh to like Trollbeads (so I can raid his stash), if hardly any of the locks appeal to the "inner-ug" of a fella!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 am

plumbun wrote:
Kensington wrote:
I found one for you LL Laughing
Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 SugarDaddy

lol! Does this sweetie have a brother??!! Laughing

He does but he has lost his wrapper Laughing Laughing
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

LoopyLou wrote:Not sure whatt kind of lock I really wanted, but I definitely wanted a less floral and more unisex type lock. How can I convince Dh to like Trollbeads (so I can raid his stash), if hardly any of the locks appeal to the "inner-ug" of a fella!

Maybe he'd go for that big bruiser dragon lock by Red Bali Frog!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

Kensington wrote:
plumbun wrote:
Kensington wrote:
I found one for you LL Laughing
Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 SugarDaddy

lol! Does this sweetie have a brother??!! Laughing

He does but he has lost his wrapper Laughing Laughing

Ahhh, all the sweeter!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

Good lord, just realised how that sounds Twisted Evil
Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 Sugar-Daddy-Unwrapped
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaLee Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:37 am

Way cool posting of the pictures!!! In the picture of the whole collection, I'll be saving up for the full second row but none of the top row ;-) The goldstones and the fireflies are cool too. Sort of, kind of, makes up for the crushing disappointment in the USA silvers...
TinaLee
TinaLee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

Kensington wrote:Good lord, just realised how that sounds Twisted Evil
Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 28 Sugar-Daddy-Unwrapped

Shocked Shocked Shocked LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Suuuuuuuuuure Wink Wink Wink You guys crack me up!!!!!! bom bom bom
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:57 am

Naranja wrote:Dealers buy these at the same price as any other trollbead, it's the dealers that charge higher prices for more desirable OOAKs (because they know their customers will pay these prices). No one knows in advance whether any of the OOAKs or any of the styles seen in OOAKs will be brought into the production line, but it is the customer who decides what he/she is willing to pay for a bead. (I hope this came out right, I'm really tired and don't feel I got my point across...)
Actually, for Trollbeads dealers, Unique Trollbeads (OOAKs) are priced higher than regular production beads. Also, we must purchase them in kits of 6. Usually, they are shipped to us sight unseen, so the potential resale value is variable. We can not return them if we don't like them.

At least that is true in the US.
Caroline
Caroline
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 am

Has anyone figured out what the piece of birch bark in the promo photo has to do with the fall release beads? Or isn't it supposed to tie in with the beads?
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next