BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

+30
Daisylove
kitsunegrl
fairytroll
minty
polarchick
Joolz
harmony
Mini Gnome
klokke
Fera
Yohanna
Cloverbead
natalyk
Smaug
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
darkangel07760
ZAKLINZ
Monique26
plumbun
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
Anita
Gail201
strike
vonnewe
mdellanno
splinty
Catsworld
reltan
34 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:27 pm

reltan wrote:Thank you girls, I am just so curious about you!! Love you all   Hug
Reltan. I honestly feel that this is the best topic ever. I love seeing pictures of all of us trollies when we were children, when the wheels of our minds were spinning and formulating who we would become. I too, feel a sense of love and compassion for the special people that share their lives on this forum. It is a real joy to see pictures that are generally only shared with family members. This topic prompted me to haul out a very old photo album when my daughter visited last night. It was a special time for both of us. Thank you Reltan. Please ladies, post those old photos and show the little girl behind the bracelet!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Catsworld wrote:here comes the cat as a little cat, just turned 6 and now turned 56, so the pic is half a century old  Very Happy 

I loved reading and writing and colours, as a very small child I found some colours and "painted" the new fridge very nicely, my mum did not have the same ideas... sunny  Twisted Evil 

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Cn6xzpb7pwji6wjxu
I keep going back to look at this. You are my hero for decorating the new fridge!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

So many wonderful photos and cute little faces... Who would have thought back then that the world will become so small and one day we will have friends from all over the globe and will be sharing those childhood photos with them Smile Reltan - big thanks for coming up with this wonderful idea  Hug Group hug 
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 pm

This is me when I was five years old wearing a little pink and white ruched frilly number..... I can remember my Dad taking this photo of me  Very Happy 
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 AgeadBU
This is the only photo I have of me and my dad together, he died when I was six  Crying or Very sad I like my little horns/ antenna  Laughing 
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 M7L20fU
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Such beautiful photos Jules! Your father looks so proud to have you!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm

oh Zaklinz, I was a funny little thing, at times I gave my mum creeps  affraid I was so fascinated by gypsies that came once a year to our village, I really really wanted to be stolen by them, they had beautiful dark long hair and wore all sorts of gold and multicoloured jewellery, everybody warned the children never to get near them as they would steal children, hm... exactly what I wanted  Very Happy 
I tried everything to get in contact with them, one year I managed to get into a kind of motorhome after school, my schoolfriends were so frightened and at the same time in complete awe,  Twisted Evil they told their parents and my parents heard of it, my mum nearly fainted..

hm... not even the gipsies wanted me, they sent me back home, a girl at school refused to sit next to me, she feared lice and fleas...ts ts ts...
even today, if I see gypsies I love them and they make me smile  sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Catsworld wrote:oh Zaklinz, I was a funny little thing, at times I gave my mum creeps  affraid I was so fascinated by gypsies that came once a year to our village, I really really wanted to be stolen by them, they had beautiful dark long hair and wore all sorts of gold and multicoloured jewellery, everybody warned the children never to get near them as they would steal children, hm... exactly what I wanted  Very Happy 
I tried everything to get in contact with them, one year I managed to get into a kind of motorhome after school, my schoolfriends were so frightened and at the same time in complete awe,  Twisted Evil they told their parents and my parents heard of it, my mum nearly fainted..

hm... not even the gipsies wanted me, they sent me back home, a girl at school refused to sit next to me, she feared lice and fleas...ts ts ts...
Oh my, Catsworld. You must have worried your parents so much!!! Smile 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:03 am

Catsworld wrote:oh Zaklinz, I was a funny little thing, at times I gave my mum creeps  affraid I was so fascinated by gypsies that came once a year to our village, I really really wanted to be stolen by them, they had beautiful dark long hair and wore all sorts of gold and multicoloured jewellery, everybody warned the children never to get near them as they would steal children, hm... exactly what I wanted  Very Happy 

That is so weird Catsworld! My Mum used to threaten to give me back to the gypsies when I misbehaved, she told me I'd been abandoned by them originally, and left on her doorstep. (I know, not great parenting, but hey, she was a young Mum). When I was about 8 years old, a circus/fair came to our town and I used to hang out there and they let me help with the animals, I had such a good time. I thought I wasn't so bad if this is where I've come from!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56 pm

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower UPDATED 8 April 2014  ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty
13. Joolz

So we welcome Joolz as well, fantastic pictures!
Love the one with your dad, really sorry for your loss!

I will say that fortuntely it will be a random numer to choose the winner, each picture is so lovely, so full of you that I would be unable to make whatsoever choice!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:13 pm

reltan wrote: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower UPDATED 8 April 2014  ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty
13. Joolz

So we welcome Joolz as well, fantastic pictures!
Love the one with your dad, really sorry for your loss!

I will say that fortuntely it will be a random numer to choose the winner, each picture is so lovely, so full of you that I would be unable to make whatsoever choice!
Oh it would be impossible to pick a winner, and I wouldn't want to have to judge. Win or lose, this is a wonderful thread.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh Jules, you look adorable. So happy and beautiful in the first one and so cute with your horns and your Dad on the second one! Thank you so much for sharing this special photo of yourself and your Dad with us!  I love you I am so sorry that you lost him so soon - he seems so happy and proud to have held you  I love you And your bracelets are truly divine!

Yohanna, my Mum threatened me with the „Black Man“ - a supposedly pitch black kind of really evil person also wearing only black clothing... I was fascinated and asked her if he had a wife and children and what their names were and where they lived Wink So there went the Threat Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 am

Where are all those little girls hiding?  Love
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

Can one of the admin move the topic to games and quiz, I just realised I posted it the wrong place! Thank you
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:14 pm

What lovely photos and special memories Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Here are some photos of me doing my favourite things, playing with my dolls, playing in the garden and at the beach.

I still love playing with my beads and making jewellery, love flowers (but not gardening so much Laughing) and being at the beach.  I think this is represented in my bracelet designs.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Hollywendyhouse_zps8016f410

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Spring-pink-green_zpsa3e11640

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Hollyinbackgarden_zpsf8540642

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 98DFE9EC-9A9E-44B8-AAF4-C61B23569699_zpsoeoiglxi

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Hollyonbeach_zps6266638d
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:50 pm

This is me and my parents.
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Jagochmammaochpappa_zpsb8da4934
I have always been a collector of all things. I might have that after my father who is what we call a squirrel. (Someone who keeps everything they find for a rainy day.)
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by polarchick Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 pm

This is a great idea!

I couldn't decide between two photos...

Here is one of my little bro and me on a pebbly beach:

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Beachwithbeads

and here is probably my favourite photo of me, waiting for my two front teeth to grow back (they took ages!):

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Sueandbeads

With my beloved small abstract silver beads of course!
polarchick
polarchick
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:44 pm

So this is me probably around easter watering grandmas tulips:  Daisy white   Spring 

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Minty10

Unfortunately I have no spring themed or flowery glass or anything new I could show you right now BUT my mum has been begging me for some time to post you a picture of her bracelet and here it is - girly and flowery - and including reltan's rehomed peacock pearl.  Bunny dance 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Cloverbead, Fera, Polarchick you have made my day!!! Let me add that... I see with my little eye something beginning with...an ORCA /PEACE SIGN/LAVAAA/PEACOCK PEARLS, this is bad for me!!
This topic is just over the moon...I LOVE IT  Love 

Whenever I read this topic, at the end I always find myself smiing and with a little emotion....

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower UPDATED 11 April 2014  ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 Icon_flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty
13. Joolz
14. Cloverbead
15. Fera
16. Polarchick
17. Minty

PS Minty tell you Mum her bracelet is beautiful
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 pm

4 new lovely little girls Smile You all look so beautiful!

Clover, is that a Monchichi in the doll bed? I have not seen one in ages (and when they came out we could not afford one, but I had a „generic“ Chichi that I loved to pieces (literally I think Wink ). Your flower bracelet seems to have been picked right from the lovely garden in your second picture, and the sea themed one is absolutely gorgeous, as well  I love you 

Fera, I love your snap shots! And your bracelet with its Venus and Thor´s hammer looks right at home with you and your lovely parents!
I love you 

Polarchick in the middle of all those pebbles with your bro and two missing teeth, is there something you are not telling us? And if yes, what became of little bro afterwards Wink I really love your tooth-gappy smile and your beach bracelet is so sunny and full of summer memories  I love you 

And Minty, you remind me so much of my little sister - right down to the huges rain boots and the blond hair, beautiful! Please tell your Mum I love her bracelet. I think I spot quite some GlassBonbon beads on it - she does fantastic glass works! And it is great that you can share your bead love with your Mum (I so love that I can do that with my Mum, as well Smile )  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 pm

I'm really loving this topic. So many lovely memories.

Trollperle, I've no idea what the monkey type doll was called or where it came from. It might have been second hand as we didn't have much money either. I just remember I loved it because you can make it suck it's thumb. Like the kipling monkey key rings that are around today Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Wonderful piccies, this has been such a precious walk back in time  I love you 

Cloverbead I had one of those monkeys too, I think I still have it in the loft along with my Billy Beans doll, they were my favourites  I love you Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:48 pm

This is me at age 2 and one of my favorite bracelets with my kimono beads.
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 4 37c82039-b57a-45e4-b44e-caac7204a2de_zps90db964b
Thanks Reitan for such a great thread!  I love everyone's photos and bracelets!!
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Ah, Fairytroll, you look so cute - like a little shy pixie Smile And the bracelet suits your cute little pixie self so well  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 am

i keep coming back to look at these wonderful photos! was so caught up in the revelry ...

reltan- looks like you were a very kind child (and clearly it carried over to adulthood). w/the bear is just adorable. ps: i always pictured you with brown hair and eyes Wink

monique- your bracelet is as sweet as your photo- just love that little coat--you look so happy and cheerful --like the children shown in adorable post card photos.

anita- it's obvious you were elegant even as a tiny little thing. that's such a timeless photo, perfect w/those beads!

zaklinz- i hadn't read about your bracelet story before. it was so touching to read. a real tribute. and must say, something about those photos reminds me of all those vacation shots of the kennedys...

bluesy--you seem so mischievous, lol a lil daredevil, i bet. that cute little hairstyle really offsets your daring play!

cats--my goodness!! you look so studious...and those piercing eyes. you would've been a perfect pal to have as a child...a mix of books and play.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next