BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

+30
Daisylove
kitsunegrl
fairytroll
minty
polarchick
Joolz
harmony
Mini Gnome
klokke
Fera
Yohanna
Cloverbead
natalyk
Smaug
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
darkangel07760
ZAKLINZ
Monique26
plumbun
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
Anita
Gail201
strike
vonnewe
mdellanno
splinty
Catsworld
reltan
34 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Trollperle wrote:This is such a wonderful idea - I have to go and chase one of my photos Smile

Marbles might be resposible for my love of beads? Thank you so much for pointing this out, I had not thought about it, but I played with them a lot, as well and now I finally know how it all started Wink

Your photos are gorgeous and so are your bracelets!!! We truly have been gorgeous all our lives Smile
I should have mentioned Trollperle, I keep an old marble that I have had for years in my white Trollbeads brand jewelery box as a reminder of the little girl that loved marbles.  Hug 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by Trollperle Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:
Trollperle wrote:This is such a wonderful idea - I have to go and chase one of my photos Smile

Marbles might be resposible for my love of beads? Thank you so much for pointing this out, I had not thought about it, but I played with them a lot, as well and now I finally know how it all started Wink

Your photos are gorgeous and so are your bracelets!!! We truly have been gorgeous all our lives Smile

I should have mentioned Trollperle, I keep an old marble that I have had for years in my white Trollbeads brand jewelery box as a reminder of the little girl that loved marbles.  Hug 

Oh dear, that is so cute and wonderful! I wish I had kept one! Maybe there is a bit of a Raven in us that we love shiny glittery things Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:43 pm

reltan wrote:
ZAKLINZ wrote:Hmmm... my love for Trollbeads I think might be connected to playing with marbles when I was little. I loved playing with them and was always fascinated with how they looked. As I have posted before, my first bracelet (pictured here) was inspired by all the time spent at the sea with my family. Before my mother passed away (pictured here with me) she had given my brother "a little extra" money for me because of all that I did for her. I bought this entire bracelet with it and have considered it the last gift from her. It was my first time ever in a Trollbeads shop.

Even though I have been caught here doing something very un-girlie, I would like to point out the stylish way in which I was doing it. Please note the color-blocked top and oh-so-current bob hairstyle. Laughing 

For the record, since this is black & white...Blue eyes, freckles, coppery brown hair.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 <a href=***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Me1_zpsf8dc0b07" />

... I though i had done good, but these combos and picture are fantastic... We should should use them as avatars
You have a beautiful photo Reltan, and this is such a wonderful idea! I am enjoying it so much! I keep checking it hoping to see the faces of the little girls in all of us, and to hear whatever they have to say. Thank you for such a wonderful idea!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Empty THE LIST

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm

The List:
0. Reltan
1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Me no, I was just an example...  Laughing 
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm

reltan wrote:Me no, I was just an example...  Laughing 
Oh come on now, Reltan. If you win, I will provide your prize. Smile 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 pm

1. Reltan
2. Monique26
3. Anita
4. Bluesybeads

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 P_20140402_202310ccc_zps38ee2a31

Yes, about 3 years old, blond, blue eyes and trying to stand on a morokko cushion for photos  Wink

Playing with some of these things during my childhood:
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Glaskugler_zps579bd965
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Hoslashnseringe_zps70f810b5
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Glansbilleder2_zps242b50ef
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Hoenseringe2_zps39268ae0
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Paringklaeligdningsdukke_zpsa22ad56f
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Skildpadde-dukker_zps81bec306
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Ugler-hama-mini-perler_zpsf64dd3e3
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Yoyowalkthedog_zps7bb31b4c
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Klikklaks_zpsf84e8e0f
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Groslashnlandsperler_zps10e205a2
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Stampswithbirds_zps14a65ccb

and lots more like needlepoint, crocheting, porcelain painting ..... Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Lovely photo Bluesybeads! What are the plastic links? I remember those too, I just don't remember what they were called. As a matter of fact, judging by what I can see here, I think we might have shared the same toy box. Smile 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Bluesy, I can see where your passion begins....love it!!!

I will update again the list, no way I am taking part, I will organise the prize, thank you anyway for you lovely offer Zaklinz...and this is why I love this place so so much

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:13 pm

AWWW, Reltan Crying or Very sad . You never know, it could have been a green manga...
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:AWWW, Reltan Crying or Very sad . You never know, it could have been a green manga...

NOOOOOOO, I even can't get rid of my second one, nobody wants it...mind you, I am one of those sellers who for some reason are never able to sell anything....so no woder the green manga is stuck with me!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 pm

reltan wrote:
ZAKLINZ wrote:AWWW, Reltan Crying or Very sad . You never know, it could have been a green manga...

NOOOOOOO, I even can't get rid of my second one, nobody wants it...mind you, I am one of those sellers who for some reason are never able to sell anything....so no woder the green manga is stuck with me!!
Really? I love my mangas! I didn't know you had tried to sell one. I really want a pink one too, but that seems pretty elusive.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:

reltan wrote:

Really? I love my mangas! I didn't know you had tried to sell one. I really want a pink one too, but that seems pretty elusive.

I would love one pink as well  Wink . The green one is nice, it is just that they are too big for my taste!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 pm

I love you Thank you for a brilliant idea! I even looked my photo book which I was surprised to find here as I thought they're still with my mum. I'll see if I can think of a bracelet.

I can also do a section for individual topics if that is more convenient?
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:47 pm

As it is more convenient for you Smaug, whatever you think is best  Very Happy
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 am

I'll go with the flow Smile
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 pm

here comes the cat as a little cat, just turned 6 and now turned 56, so the pic is half a century old  Very Happy 

I loved reading and writing and colours, as a very small child I found some colours and "painted" the new fridge very nicely, my mum did not have the same ideas... sunny  Twisted Evil 

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Cn6xzpb7pwji6wjxu
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Empty Here is me

Post by natalyk Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Here is me. There was no stopping me even at the tender age of 2. I guess this explains why I didn't stop after getting my first beads and the bracelet, but had to go start collecting like there is no tomorrow Smile

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Child_10

I also loved scary fairy tale creatures - in fact I always felt sorry for them as they were getting their comeuppance towards the end of the fairy tale. I think this is a fairy tale wolf that I am riding here (I am 6 or 7 in this pic):

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 Child_11
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:40 pm

This has been fun to follow! I finally found the book of pictures from when I was a kid, so here I am  Very Happy  I can't quite read the date on the back, but I'm either 4 or 5 years old.

I tried to pick a bracelet to match my attire in the picture.  Laughing 

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 2 P4030010
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 pm

I love it Strike, it looks like you just threw it up into the air, or are trying to catch it. Smile

Catsworld, how adorable. I had to laugh about the artistic outlet!

Natalyk, great photos, and your explanation about the not-stopping makes perfect sense!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

These are great, will try and find a suitable picture of me at the weekend Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 pm

This is a great Thread! I love seeing all these photos of you gorgeous girls. I'll have a look through my photos at the weekend and see what I can find.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:49 pm

flower UPDATED 3 April 2014  flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike

@Cats, Natalik, Strike, you pictures are superb!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!
It is lovely to see how faces fit perfectly with the image you have that of the trollie in your head.
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:50 am

Wow! This is amazing! What a great idea! I will ask my mom to look through old photos and see what I can come up with. Smile
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Oh Cats, you look adorable, so studious and mischievious at the same time, and the bracelet is gorgeous Smile

Natalyk, your pictures are wonderful - so grown up on the second one and loving fairy tales (I love them too, but have always been happy when the „bad guys“ got what was coming for them Wink ). Lovely, lively bracelets!

And Strike, you look like a fairy/elf from the 70s Smile I love your bracelet, as well!

Last edited by Trollperle on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next