BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

+30
Daisylove
kitsunegrl
fairytroll
minty
polarchick
Joolz
harmony
Mini Gnome
klokke
Fera
Yohanna
Cloverbead
natalyk
Smaug
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
darkangel07760
ZAKLINZ
Monique26
plumbun
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
Anita
Gail201
strike
vonnewe
mdellanno
splinty
Catsworld
reltan
34 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by reltan Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Trollperle wrote:Oh Cats, you look adorable, so studious and mischievious at the same time, and the bracelet is gorgeous Smile

Natalyk, your pictures are wonderful - so grown up on the second one and loving fairy tales (I love them too, but have always been happy when the „bad guys“ got what was coming for them Wink). Lovely, lively bracelets!

And Strike, you look liken fairy/elf from the 70s :)I love your bracelet, as well!

Agree 
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by plumbun Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 pm

ohMYgosh!!! these are all TOO ADORABLE for words!! LOVE THESE!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:09 am

Here I am on Easter Past with my current Easter Bracelet
I am not sure how old I was then, the photo is not dated, but the ones before were still black and white, so my guess would be maybe 3 ? I loved to search for the eggs that the easter bunny would hide for me Wink
I have brown hair (a „little“ grey in them now Wink ), lots of freckles and blue eyes Smile Happy bunny 

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Easter29
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am

This is a lovely let-me-introduce-myself-easter-game.  sunny 

Such lovely children we were  I love you 

Takes you down memory lane too  Cool 
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 am

flower UPDATED 5 April 2014  flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle

I agree with Bluesy, this thread is so lovely at the same very nostalgic.
@Trollperle, you look really sweet...as for the grey hair I have some as well and decided to keep them, saves you money for the beads  Laughing
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:17 pm

How fun to see all these pictures, a wonderful idea Reltan.
The only pictures I have of myself, is where I am dresset up and at the photographer.
I think I'm about 5 years on this image.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Imag0618
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

reltan wrote:@Trollperle, you look really sweet...as for the grey hair I have some as well and decided to keep them, saves you money for the beads  Laughing

Thank you Smile I keep on laughing about the money for the beads - I had not thought about that, very practical, indeed  Laughing  I keep them, as well. I actually like them, they look like silver threads and they shine in the sun Smile And I do not like to fuss about root-touch ups and the likes. My grandma had this totally white hair that I would brush for her as a child (I totally loved that), so once they all turn white, they will be another reminder of my lovely grandma  Love 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Klokke, you look adorable! And I truly love your bracelets, as well! I wish I could pick them from your photo and you would let me wear them for a bit  Love 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Trollperle wrote:Klokke, you look adorable! And I truly love your bracelets, as well! I wish I could pick them from your photo and you would let me wear them for a bit  Love 

Yes we were cute back then.  Razz 
If you get past you are welcome to borrow a bracelet or two  sunny 
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Everyone's picture's are so cute!  This is me and my brother in 1964, I am 3, and here is my Easter Combo.  

Happy SPRING and Happy Easter Everyone!
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Img_2610

PS- this was such a nice idea Reltan!!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:57 pm

what a wonderful thread! I love all the children's pics, all taken quite some time ago, we don't know each other and still we do somehow, and I think, we all turned out really well!  sunny and we all have great bead taste!  cheers 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:13 pm

MiniGnome, you look like a cute little angel  I love you  And I love the bunny picture frame - it goes perfectly with your gorgeous bracelet Smile

klokke wrote: Yes we were cute back then.  Razz 
If you get past you are welcome to borrow a bracelet or two  sunny 

Thank you, Klokke! I would love to come to Denmark sometime - we could borrow each other´s bracelets - fair is fair Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Catsworld wrote:what a wonderful thread! I love all the children's pics, all taken quite some time ago, we don't know each other and still we do somehow, and I think, we all turned out really well!  sunny and we all have great bead taste!  cheers 

Agree Nice thread Agree  Very well said, Cat Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm

This is me as a toddler.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 Baby_p10
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Yohanna, you look so sweet and happy Smile And your bracelet matches the photograph fantastically!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Phew found some old photos. Not many, but I did discover something...nothing's changed in over 40 years! My heart still belongs to Daddy I love you and I'm still in my element by the sea  sunny ...

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 P1100210

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 3 P1100310

Last edited by splinty on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Ah, Splinty, Daddy´s little princess (or Princess Mermaid?). So so lovely - the girl and her beads Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:47 pm

This is the best thread ever, really enjoying all the beads and pictures!  sunny 
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Great photos Splinty. Will try and find time to do this Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Great thread, unfortunately I lost most of my childhood pictures in a move but I am enjoying seeing all the pictures.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Yohanna and Splinty, great pics!  sunny Love flower and Splinty, your bracelet is awesome!  Love 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:43 pm

flower UPDATED 6 April 2014  flower 

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty

The last pictures and combos are adorable, this is a super thread I let me thank you all for having fun together   Hug  

PS Harmony, come one look properly, any picture is accepted, for 1 to 99, up to you to choose.
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 am

This is such a lovely thread, I'm enjoying it so much and you're all such cutey mahooties  Very Happy Thank you Reltan  Hug
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 pm

What a lovely thread, so nice seeing all the lovely photos Smile Will add a couple later .... thanks Reltan, super idea x
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Thank you girls, I am just so curious about you!! Love you all   Hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next