BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz

+13
kitsunegrl
PMJ
moemoe
troll2011
AquaAura
rollypoly troll
jlfritz
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
niceday
Trollperle
Fuzzyfeet
Magpie Kate
17 posters

Go down

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  Empty My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz

Post by Magpie Kate Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

First came my 2 Agates and beautiful Chalcedony..... and not so long ago either..

But this weekend I picked up a lovely smooth rose quartz in London (as well as organic hearts which my OH chose and bought for me) and it was just too hard to make it look right with 4 beads, so I had to be a little bit naughty... and could not resist this beauty... so the most perfect (imo) tourmalinated quartz arrived with postie this morning bounce

I LOVE the way they look in the sunshine, couldn't resist sharing these photos

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  42b16c67

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  46cb99d6

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  A1a24462

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  Photocopy2

And here is her close up

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  P1040939

Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  Empty Re: My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 pm

You have a wonderful collection of stones now Very Happy you know what would really look good with them ? a Swiss mountain crystal ! Twisted Evil
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz  Empty Re: My Gemstone Fling Continues... Quartz

Post by Trollperle Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Very beautiful and classy Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Very pretty gems the the choice of colour Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 pm

The smooth rose quartz is one of my favourites, in fact it was my first gem stone, for some reason I was drawn to it even though I was intending to collect blue glass beads at the time as I had just started collecting. Your softly coloured gemstones do look pretty with the silver.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

I really like your bracelet with the gemstones I love you
Congrats on your beautiful Quartz.
Keep them coming, it seems gemstones are made for you Wink
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

The gemstones make a wonderful addition and look SOOO beautiful in the sun! Thanks for sharing
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

A wonderful quartz, and the bracelet is stunning. Drool
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

Love these gemstones, and I adore the rutilated quartz! I think this will be one of my favourite beads. Gemstones have such a wonderful energy about them! Just very pretty and very lovely!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 am

The quartz is sooo pretty Very Happy

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by moemoe Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 pm

That's the BEST tourmalinated quartz I have ever seen (and I have been obsessively looking at them!)

moemoe
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow that is beautiful one !!! I have to wait till may, then my LD has them, but he will go to the distributor himself to pick my Rutilated Quartz, I gave him some pictures of quartz I have seen.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

That is a stunning bracelet!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie Kate Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 am

Fuzzyfeet - I think the mountain crystals are beautiful but I have heard a lot of breakage horror stories which is putting me off at the moment!

Thank you Trollperie & niceday Smile

Cottinghamgirl I was not expecting to get the smooth rose quartz, but it spoke to me straight away! I am sure the pink would have looked pretty with blue glass though.

Fleur thank you, I really like it too! It hopefully won't be too long until I have a very different combination to make up, I have a couple of beads sat here waiting for friends who are crossing the Atlantic as we speak. I am definitely a gonner! Cool

Thank you jlfritz, it can be quite distracting in the sunshine Shocked

Thanks rollypoly troll Very Happy and troll2011

AquaAura I knew it was going to be beautiful (I saw a picture before I bought it) but it really wowed me when it arrived. Definitely one of my favourites, really special. Gemstones do have a great energy, perhaps that is why they insist on speaking to me and telling me to buy them...

Ohh really? That is a very big compliment, I have seen many beautiful ones on here. I have got pictures of its various angles which I have yet to upload.

Your Quartz will be worth the wait PMJ, I am sure you will get a stunning one. They are all beautiful, but everyone likes something a little different which is part of their charm Smile

Thank you very much kitsunegrl Embarassed
Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbelle Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 am

Magpie Kate, your bracelet is really taking off, though I loved your all-silver bracelet... the ruti quartz especially adds a beautiful sparkle!! sunny
trollbelle
trollbelle
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Stunning!! sunny
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

That quartz is just gorgeous!!! Your collection is getting alot of gorgeous color!!! I love all the stones you have chosen!!! Great combo btw!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 pm

adorable quartz!!.. i love this look like so clear! amazing..
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie Kate Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you trollbelle... taking off is one word for it Laughing

Thanks Hisae I love you

Trolldog - Thanks so much, I have a few more in the post so am looking forward to playing around and being able to create a different look too.

Clochard - I think the quartz are either quite crystaly and clear like mine, or milky. Both beautiful in their own way but this is the kind that does it for me.
Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down