BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by Reive Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Pond wrote:
"The way I feel now is I think I need to move on to an other brand that can just be enjoyed for what they create without judgement and with an open mind, . . . " Fairy3

I am happy that you are able to drop Troll but the other brands don't have the one thing that "hooked" me - the beautiful glass beads that allow me to illuminate my designs.

I think this is true to a certain extent and certainly no big brand does glass quite as well as Troll but there are a lot of artisan beads out there that put some troll glass to shame (I certainly think some artisans are a lot nicer than the majority of overpriced troll OOAK's)
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:32 pm

stephenie wrote:
soxfan wrote:ok, here is the quote:

No,they have cancelled the plans for more releases of retired beads. They got the message from the colllectors and decided against it. Too many angry collectors!

and I have no idea if she wanted me to repeat it or not, she didn't say. It is a quote from a LARGE United States troll dealer (possibly the largest) who has direct conversations with Lise.

Hmm, would this also be the same person who denied, denied, denied that the pink prism was going to rereleased, even after she herself posted a pic of that bead? And also the same person who tried to unload her own pink prisms at a still inflated, but lower, price once rumors started floating around about the prisms while she was still denying. This dealer still has many retireds for sale on her website at huge markups. I would take anything said with a grain of salt. Maybe there won't be more, maybe there will. Time will tell.

That person was certainly trying to drum up support for stopping the re-releases.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paixxx Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Reive wrote:
Pond wrote:
"The way I feel now is I think I need to move on to an other brand that can just be enjoyed for what they create without judgement and with an open mind, . . . " Fairy3

I am happy that you are able to drop Troll but the other brands don't have the one thing that "hooked" me - the beautiful glass beads that allow me to illuminate my designs.

I think this is true to a certain extent and certainly no big brand does glass quite as well as Troll but there are a lot of artisan beads out there that put some troll glass to shame (I certainly think some artisans are a lot nicer than the majority of overpriced troll OOAK's)

Reive, I agree that there are some absolutely gorgeous artisan beads available but in my own particular case, and having a somewhat limited income atm, I have to admit that, unless they are exceptional, I tend to steer away from the temptation to purchase artisans because their resale value is a lot less than that of a trollbead. As with lots of other Trollbead fans, I tend to change my preferences as to which beads I like/wear often and at least if I wish to swap or sell on Trollbeads I no longer wear, I can be assured of a fairly good return on the original purchase price to enable me to buy other Trollbeads. Sadly, this is not the case with artisan beads (in my experience) Sad
Paixxx
Paixxx
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Maybe everyone who loves their new joyful, should write a quick email to TBHQ to say thank you, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 216724

we love it, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 444253

can we have more please, just incase Lise is unaware of how we feel? I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 277181
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Paixxx Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Maybe everyone who loves their new joyful, should write a quick email to TBHQ to say thank you, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 216724

can we have more please, just incase Lise is unaware of how we feel? I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 277181

I wonder whether she reads this forum? Question Question
Paixxx
Paixxx
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Maybe everyone who loves their new joyful, should write a quick email to TBHQ to say thank you, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 4 216724

You could start one of those e-petitions 'Please re-release the Crane'. Very Happy
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Fairy3 wrote:
I can understand where everyone is coming from but at the end of the day it is still just a secondary piece of art that everyone of us can do without, we are amongst the lucky ones to be able to afford something like this while others may only dream of owning something gorgeous like that of their own one day. And it's not worth arguing about over and over and over again.

Agreed, Fairy3! Yet we need drama in our lives and this kind of news certainly provides it. Judging from the responses to this thread, there are more Trollies who want more re-releases than those who don't. I have a feeling that far fewer of us wrote and thanked TB for Joyful's re-release than those who wrote angry emails against it. No, from a rational (TBs? Nahh!) standpoint it really isn't worth arguing about, but if you feel strongly about more re-releases, make your voice heard by contacting TB .
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/search?q=trollbeads+

do you dare me? Twisted Evil
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/search?q=trollbeads+

I don't just dare you....I double dare you!!! Twisted Evil
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:42 pm

I would love to see all of the top ten retireds rerelease with very clear hallmarks. that would still keep the values of the rereleased and originals apart.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

neonfiller wrote:I would love to see all of the top ten retireds rerelease with very clear hallmarks. that would still keep the values of the rereleased and originals apart.

Sounds like the perfect win/win to me..
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Jules wrote:
neonfiller wrote:I would love to see all of the top ten retireds rerelease with very clear hallmarks. that would still keep the values of the rereleased and originals apart.

Sounds like the perfect win/win to me..

I agree!!! cheers
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Does anyone remember the top ten ?
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I triple dog dare you....
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/search?q=trollbeads+

We have to paste it all over Facebook and Twitter and everywhere we can think of until it goes VIRAL.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

trollmoll wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:
I can understand where everyone is coming from but at the end of the day it is still just a secondary piece of art that everyone of us can do without, we are amongst the lucky ones to be able to afford something like this while others may only dream of owning something gorgeous like that of their own one day. And it's not worth arguing about over and over and over again.

Agreed, Fairy3! Yet we need drama in our lives and this kind of news certainly provides it. Judging from the responses to this thread, there are more Trollies who want more re-releases than those who don't. I have a feeling that far fewer of us wrote and thanked TB for Joyful's re-release than those who wrote angry emails against it. No, from a rational (TBs? Nahh!) standpoint it really isn't worth arguing about, but if you feel strongly about more re-releases, make your voice heard by contacting TB .
I have thanked Trollbeads on the forums and their facebook page. Maybe we can flood their facebook page with thank yous. They do read that.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:32 pm

trollmoll wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:

I have enough drama in my life Laughing to last me a lifetime so I just want/need to enjoy my trollies Laughing
I love the joyful and perhaps anything else that might or may not come along Very Happy I say PEACE to the trollies there is enough drama as is
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Smaug wrote:There's a little misunderstanding I believe about the provided info. While it is true that no retireds are expected to be rereleased (soon) as has been mentioned by TB US, it was not said [other] retireds are never going to be rereleased. It is not anticipated... as TBs focus is not on rereleasing retireds but on bringing new designs. However the Joyful has been rereleased because of the huge request for that bead.... The presumed 'devaluation' of (original) retired bead(s) was of no influence.

So personally it wouldn't surprise me if the Crane would follow suit. Wink I also think from a business perspective the rereleasing of retireds will not hurt Trollbeads at all. Yes, some collectors will be very annoyed and perhaps angry, but they don't outweigh the # of new customers/collectors that will appreciate the gesture of providing those collectables at affordable prices. Myself I got a few retireds for 'ahum Not all there prices'. But seeing those beads rereleased didn't upset me the least. I have enjoyed my prized beads and that's what matters to me most.

I really appreciate Lise for bringing back the Joyful to so many new collectors at an acceptable price. Rereleasing coveted retireds will prove to have many benefits for the brand, collectors and official retailers, so I'm very much looking forward to see other rereleases.

I wish we could give "reputation points" here in the forum! beautifully said. Smaug!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Amen! ....but I'd still love a crane!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Engel wrote:

I wish we could give "reputation points" here in the forum! beautifully said. Smaug!

....Yeah but then I'd have a minus figure? Wink
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Catsworld wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:

The way I feel now is I think I need to move on to an other brand that can just be enjoyed for what they create without judgement and with an open mind,

that is the way I have already started, I will buy more Eske-Beads, a few Bowers, maybe some more RBF's , artisan glass...or nothing at all, I have so many beads, do not even know when to wear them all..
TB has become rather unimportant for me.

Faery beads would be a great choice also! If I get fed up with troll (not happening now, but who knows the future?) I will just appreciate what I already have from troll and mill buy only bower beads, faery beads and RBF. I also like that Im able to see FB from the start, so there are no rare or retired beads so far. and i know i will buy something because I love it (and I love all their items so far), not because of that little voice in my head that when i see something is limited makes me want it even more (i know it is marketing and all... but it works with me)
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm

It seems to me, it doesn´t matter what TB is doing, it is not right and people are complaining about it. It is just about beads.... neither more nor less. There are other things in live which are more important.

Last edited by Juniper on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:
Engel wrote:

....Yeah but then I'd have a minus figure? Wink

lol
in another site we go, everybody starts with 1 reputation point, and can get them from other members when they particularly like one post of theirs, and you see people with many reputation points are usually the wise ones that always give good advice, but maybe here that wouldn't make much sense, as we mostly share pictures of bracelets and not always have threads where we talk extensively about a subject like with the retireds
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Blairkj wrote:
trollmoll wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:

I have thanked Trollbeads on the forums and their facebook page. Maybe we can flood their facebook page with thank yous. They do read that.

Very good idea - shall we do it on the main site and on the local one for our country?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm

soxfan wrote:ok, here is the quote:

No,they have cancelled the plans for more releases of retired beads. They got the message from the colllectors and decided against it. Too many angry collectors!

and I have no idea if she wanted me to repeat it or not, she didn't say. It is a quote from a LARGE United States troll dealer (possibly the largest) who has direct conversations with Lise.

I had wondered where this info came from. I think we may need a better source to verify it. Remember the pink prisms! Hopefully this info may not be totally correct.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next