BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :)

+5
strike
Trollingalong
minty
plumbun
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Empty A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :)

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Today a most wonderful parcel arrived - my SEB parcel aka „May Day Eve“ parcel.

Thank you so so much, dearest Trollingalong!!! There even were treats for Gyalmo and Ilvy in there Love Hug 

But see for yourselves:

The parcel´s content - still wrapped:
A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2010

The parcel´s content - partially unwrapped:

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2011

The parcel´s content - totally unwrapped:

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2012

I was truly spoiled: There is a most lovely card and doggie cookies (even in spring green Smile ), then there is maple sugar (I will surely put it on my next waffles!), easter jelly beans (DH has already put his sight on them Smile ), easter chocolate (this will most likely not survive this evening Smile) and Gin Gins - and two (yes, I told you, I was truly spoiled! Smile ) beads.

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2013

Today is a lovely sunny day, so I unwrapped outside and sat down for some bead play right away:

The most lovely pink bead joined my „Fairy Tale / Frau Holle / Grandmother“ - bracelet:

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2014

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2015

The stunning purple bead with white flowers/butterflies joined the my “Twilight Butterfly Faery“ bracelet:

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2016

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Seb_2017

Thank you so very, very much, dearest Trollingalong. You have gifted me so many wonderful treats and two most beautiful beads that fit right into two of my most loved bracelets (and match the decoration on my windowsill most wonderfully as you can see Smile ). Hug Love Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Empty Re: A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :)

Post by plumbun Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Wonderful package love the chicken on the card. You've given your lovelies such perfect homes on beautiful creations. Brava to you both for such a nice swap!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :) Empty Re: A Huge Thank you to my Dear and Wonderful SEB - pic heavy :)

Post by minty Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Wonderful swap package, glad it finally arrived. Your new beads feel right at home on your beautiful combos. Love sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:12 pm

WHEW!!  Glad that Spring Tortoise finally arrived with your May Day gift!!  I love what you have done with the beads and think they fit right in!!  I wanted your doggies to know that a treat was in the package for them also!!  The maple sugar is easier to send then the maple syrup but can be used on toast or waffles or whatever you might like.....the chocolate is from a local company and is kind of addictive!  Thank you for being so patient!  

Your bracelets are beautiful! I LOVE your peachy-pink one. The design is so lovely and the bead seems to fit right on there with the Mother's Day bead......and the butterfly/flower (I couldn't decide!) goes so well with the purples and textures!

There was a beautiful big brown bunny on the side of the highway this morning jumping off into the woods so I just knew you would open today!! Big, big hugs to you my friend!!

Rabbit  Rabbit  Rabbit  Rabbit  Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri May 01, 2015 3:40 am

Aww, very pretty! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Fri May 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Sweet trollperle so nice that your package has arrived cheers cheers cheers
Your swapbeads look lovely and I really like them on your bracelet combo!
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri May 01, 2015 1:48 pm

What a lovely swap, great beads and Gingins! 
I loooove these, I can't keep a pack in the house! sunny 
And such a great bracelet too, happy Easter.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri May 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Wow- so many great and thoughtfull things. And you did a great job with your wonderfull beads!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat May 02, 2015 1:53 am

What a great package!! The beads are great, and the card is really cute too.
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down