BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Juniper wrote:Do you still enjoy collecting? It is supposed to be fun...

It seems to me, it doesn´t matter what TB is doing it is not right and people are complaining about it. It is just about beads.... neither more nor less. There are other things in live which are more important to me.

I want a cute lumpy dumpy old Crane bead or even two to put on my wrist to make me smile. I also want a couple more proper green Antique Flowers because I love violets and green is my favourite colour. I want to make a pretty bracelet from them without fear of breaking or losing something expensive and irreplaceable. It would be fun.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm

This gives me hope that it's just talk to calm the waters. There are only so many designs that they can come up with... I have to think that the people's bead finalists will not fill the gap. Rereleases would be the best possible answer from a business angle. Very Happy
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Blairkj wrote:
trollmoll wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:
I can understand where everyone is coming from but at the end of the day it is still just a secondary piece of art that everyone of us can do without, we are amongst the lucky ones to be able to afford something like this while others may only dream of owning something gorgeous like that of their own one day. And it's not worth arguing about over and over and over again.

Agreed, Fairy3! Yet we need drama in our lives and this kind of news certainly provides it. Judging from the responses to this thread, there are more Trollies who want more re-releases than those who don't. I have a feeling that far fewer of us wrote and thanked TB for Joyful's re-release than those who wrote angry emails against it. No, from a rational (TBs? Nahh!) standpoint it really isn't worth arguing about, but if you feel strongly about more re-releases, make your voice heard by contacting TB .
I have thanked Trollbeads on the forums and their facebook page. Maybe we can flood their facebook page with thank yous. They do read that.

Very good idea - shall we do it on the main site and on the local one for our country?
I would post on the Trollbeads home facebook page and your country's facebook page. They do read facebook.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

here is the latest blog..
http://blog.trollbeadsgallery.com/blog-1/bid/84285/No-More-Re-issuing-Retired-Trollbeads-Word-Has-Been-Given
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 pm

WOW. Boy she really has a lot of pull with Troll. Enough to change their decisions. For her own benefit. Unbelievable. Shocked
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm

EVERYONE GO COMMENT.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Outrageous
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 pm

soxfan wrote:WOW. Boy she really has a lot of pull with Troll. Enough to change their decisions. For her own benefit. Unbelievable. Shocked
I wouldn't be too sure about that! In the end it is the customer that keeps a brand going not a retailer, not even a valued retailer.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm

soxfan wrote:WOW. Boy she really has a lot of pull with Troll. Enough to change their decisions. For her own benefit. Unbelievable. Shocked

Smug and selfish.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

I am so pissed that they are siding with the ones WHO are price-gouging.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Agree Is she the "speaker" for Trollbeads now? Trollbeads should have addressed this issue before her.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

she said "troll beads never makes anything publicly known." And that she communicates with the CEO at TBUS.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm

bad mojo here!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Paixxx wrote:
Pandabee(uk) wrote:Maybe everyone who loves their new joyful, should write a quick email to TBHQ to say thank you, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 216724

we love it, I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 444253

can we have more please, just incase Lise is unaware of how we feel? I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 277181

I wonder whether she reads this forum? Question Question
I only need to put this thread into the public sections and add a tweet...
and I'm sure Lise will know within the hour... Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Does she read that? Lise I mean?
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

I find this bit terribly stupid and patronising.

'As I began this discussion there are 2 camps here and for those of you who were hoping for a "Crane" or a "Big Fruit" take joy in the fact that so many great beads are introduced each year so I you will never miss the retired beads you don't have.'
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

soxfan wrote:she said "troll beads never makes anything publicly known." And that she communicates with the CEO at TBUS.
And THAT is a big problem with Trollbeads. No communication causes a lot of issues!
It has been fun this morning. But I have other things to go do now! LOL Laughing
I will catch the latest info later.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I find this bit terribly stupid and patronising.

'As I began this discussion there are 2 camps here and for those of you who were hoping for a "Crane" or a "Big Fruit" take joy in the fact that so many great beads are introduced each year so I you will never miss the retired beads you don't have.'

yeah, you can bet your *ss I don't miss another heart or teddy bear. Evil or Very Mad
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

soxfan wrote: I am so pissed that they are siding with the ones WHO are price-gouging.

Neutral I am to be happy they are siding with the long time collectors like me who is only collecting.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm

soxfan wrote:Does she read that? Lise I mean?
Certainly... perhaps not Lise personally, immediately,... but Princeton NJ is well represented amongst BT's visitors/readers Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Michelle wrote:
soxfan wrote: I am so pissed that they are siding with the ones WHO are price-gouging.

Neutral I am to be happy they are siding with the long time collectors like me who is only collecting.

I am talking about retailers like TBG selling beads for outrageous prices. Troll has never said publicly that once a bead is retired that it can't be reproduced. That's the chance you take.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 pm

soxfan wrote:
Michelle wrote:

I am talking about retailers like TBG selling beads for outrageous prices. Troll has never said publicly that once a bead is retired that it can't be reproduced. That's the chance you take.

Quite so. It is the high price sellers who have run squealing to Trollbeads to save their big profits. They have used the rather prolific complaints of a minority of collectors to serve their own interests.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

I am in uk so I cant buy from there any beads.
I dont think we have any in the uk like this. I look of diamonds and they still have the retired beads for sale from the clear up so the customer is chosing what they pay even if the bead is there a long time.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, if Lise does read this, thank you very much for re-releasing Joyful. I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 5 643113
I love it and will pay TBHQ £££ for a Crane, because I can trust the source, unlike *bay and other secondary sources.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Quite so. It is the high price sellers who have run squealing to Trollbeads to save their big profits. They have used the rather prolific complaints of a minority of collectors to serve their own interests.

In the minority is may be also collectors like me who only collect trollbeads and we are worth keeping?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next