BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

+131
MartyPhilpot
Jan
BethyCW
troll2011
natasja
kimvw
trollfinder
Fay
darkangel07760
madabouttrolls
Eliliv
Yohanna
eeyore
Monique26
tat2dnproud
rainyday
swisstroll
Trollheim
tcschumaker
ahmotheroftwo
My 4 Trollboys
Amanda Mac (Dot)
capesandra
gabi
HunnyBunny
Pond
Elsie
twinklebeads
smschoenauer
Lavender
Bowerbird
Trolldog
Balaenanun
nanatrollie
Hisae
Trollfee
iluvbeads
Monkey
GRUMPY
Seahorse
flowerpower
Drache
bibi
unicorn1976
trollbeadlover
cswan
bbogorad amione
snails
ceruleanbluebird
Kensington
Trollsister
trollmoll
Trollette
NMGirl
TrollBlossom
rollypoly troll
lkeen
Nkara
Trolls
snowy
busy bee
Artemis
Beady-Eyed
merlesen
chocoholic
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Anita
polarchick
Beadgirl
Trollseeker
sims
Trollfan
Trollperle
shia
SnorkMaiden
Jackie
angeltroll
purpletibet
trollgirly
Octopussy
Ellie Rob
Louey
Megram
charlibean
Fuzzyfeet
bubbagump
soxfan
Una
Joolz
Fera
hayseed
roxieboo
Juniper
Molamola
TrollFantasy
shiprat
PansyCat
JodieSP
liana
Silmaril
trolladdict
cutey2009
Pandabee(uk)
saracat
Chuck
Daisylove
matilda
Tatiana
Tinka
SilverBells
neonfiller
LindaJo
Catsworld
Vesty21
Fleur
Trollifer
Wildthing
kionee
Dorabella
wilsche
tonton
plumbun
TrollRose
splinty
Fairy3
Brightonbelle
kitsunegrl
cyberfairy
Kathleen
BeadThrilled
135 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 am

neonfiller wrote:Linda Jo... I think there is a cream and sugar /tea party theme going on here... one of the beads is called a cappuccino something or other. I am in love with the cream dillo, Escher silvers and the Griffon... other than that, but will need to see these IRL. I would've loved to see a Top Hat to complete the theme.

Ginger - the UK set has a Top Hat silver bead - the English Tea party!

http://www.trollbeads.co.uk/blog/news/trollbeads-world-tour-uk-collection.html

More of the Top Hat shows from some angles. Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by Bowerbird Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:47 pm

angeltroll wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:
Bowerbird wrote:I'm so happy, I just passed the 100 post mark today, so I can have a look and spend the next hour staring at the screen and dreaming and drooling! Thank you!
I don't get this? People with very few posts are here too and comment on the pics, so it can't be the 100 post mark to be able to see this, can it?
It was originally for established members only but it has since been made available for everyone to view.

That's right: as I made my way through the post about the Spring Release in Hot News, someone asked for more images, and there was a hint of this post, then the advice that it was more limited access due to leaks of BT pics to a certain social network which shall remain nameless. I didn't even look for it, knowing I was a very junior trollbaby, but when I realised I'd hit the mark, I rushed in for a look.

I didn't mind the wait, it was worth it, (and I would never "leak" information although I know problems with unauthorised posts elsewhere was no accusation directed toward any particular person and these protections are necessary. Smile)

So after a closer look, I've gone from thinking eeurgh about the barrel beads to thinking they are actually the ones with the most appeal for me (I adore Escher) and I will probably give up coffee for the rest of the year and end up with all three. Any of the glass will have to ask personally to be taken home when we meet face to face in June.
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I diet like the barrel beads at first but the one with the bats is really starting to grow on me.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Great pics ...... Thanks for the heads up .... Loving the dillo and the green midnight flower like bead I love you
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 pm

these pictures are awesome!!!!

the green dillo doesn't seem as dark as seagrass (was really hoping to get a substitute for the seagrass bead)

as my collection has evolved- I'm really attracted to the browns and creams!!!

wonderfully done TB!!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tcschumaker Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks for the pics!!! Does anyone else think that the new armadillo looks very similar to the turquoise armadillo that is already in the line?
tcschumaker
tcschumaker
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://Toni C. Schumaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 pm

tcschumaker wrote:Thanks for the pics!!! Does anyone else think that the new armadillo looks very similar to the turquoise armadillo that is already in the line?

Agree Smile
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

I think they look the same too but I have a feeling in real life you'll see the difference.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Wee i love the BT sneak peeks!

...if only TB didn't change the silver top on the pendants into "rings" (like the tassels)....that's my reason for not-to-buy.
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by matilda Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Trollheim wrote: Wee i love the BT sneak peeks!

...if only TB didn't change the silver top on the pendants into "rings" (like the tassels)....that's my reason for not-to-buy.
Agree Agree Like the top of the old pendants more...
matilda
matilda
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 pm

The greens are just adorable, will be a very expensive weekend next week! Bang head

Only 6 day's to go! Hurray
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm

It's definately the Barrel beads first for me. After looking at Eschers designs I think they have been faithfilly reproduced. Does anyone know how much they will be?
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 pm

tcschumaker wrote:Thanks for the pics!!! Does anyone else think that the new armadillo looks very similar to the turquoise armadillo that is already in the line?

The photo is startlingly similar to the stock photo online of the turquoise armadillo... presumably there will be a difference IRL (??)
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:40 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:Thank you Sherlock once again! Love

As the previous pictures ended up reposted on many facebook groups despite the watermark, these series will be shared with the core group of members first...

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 4abb75b1
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 A55db5b5
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 715cbb35
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 870b5b28
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 7ce2e187
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 4d6398ec
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 E3c1727b
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 080c40ae
Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 8 47bfb14e

I am liking too many of them! The Brown/Cream glass set, the leaping Bunny, the Bunt cake, the coffee & tea cups, the Heart Lock, the little Hearts silver.... I guess I'd better scrape up some cash! Pretty good stats since I only acquired 2 beads from the Fall release.

OH & forgot to mention I will be ordering the PinWheel earrings right away. They look so cool. geek

Last edited by rainyday on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tat2dnproud Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I love the new stuff!!!
tat2dnproud
tat2dnproud
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

Are there 2 rabbits, silver ? or is there a lamb and a bunny ?

Last edited by Monique26 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

I may get the Bundt cake and make teeny-tiny little cakes Razz
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am

OH. MY. GOSH !!! affraid
eeyore
eeyore
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by smschoenauer Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 am

Isn't it terrible that I can not stop looking at this photo!? Every time I look at it, I see another bead that I want - I really need to relax! Ugh these new releases kill me!!

smschoenauer
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 am

Someone else commented, and it looks to me as though that Bat Barrel Bead (BBB!) splits diagonally. Does anyone else see that or know anything about it? Maybe it's a puzzle bead like Bead of Fortune.
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Bowerbird wrote:Someone else commented, and it looks to me as though that Bat Barrel Bead (BBB!) splits diagonally. Does anyone else see that or know anything about it? Maybe it's a puzzle bead like Bead of Fortune.
You're right, it does... I hadn't spotted that. I can't quite see how that would work though... intriguing!
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:51 pm

It could just be a join in the silver or original mould showing.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 pm

I love the Escher barrels. I'm a bit surprised at the tea party theme but I think Bbelle might be right about the Alice theory. They'd go well with the WT mad hatters bead which I have and have never used....So far.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:It could just be a join in the silver or original mould showing.

But if you compare it closely with the Birds and Lizards beads, I think Bats looks as though there's a definite diagonal break there following an outline. Surely the joins in the cylinder would be where the tube edges meet the circles? Escher's repeating pattern style art is very "jigsaw". It would be an intriguing design if the bead is split.
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Although I suppose the tube itself has to join somewhere, doesn't it. I don't know enough about silver casting.
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next