BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

+131
MartyPhilpot
Jan
BethyCW
troll2011
natasja
kimvw
trollfinder
Fay
darkangel07760
madabouttrolls
Eliliv
Yohanna
eeyore
Monique26
tat2dnproud
rainyday
swisstroll
Trollheim
tcschumaker
ahmotheroftwo
My 4 Trollboys
Amanda Mac (Dot)
capesandra
gabi
HunnyBunny
Pond
Elsie
twinklebeads
smschoenauer
Lavender
Bowerbird
Trolldog
Balaenanun
nanatrollie
Hisae
Trollfee
iluvbeads
Monkey
GRUMPY
Seahorse
flowerpower
Drache
bibi
unicorn1976
trollbeadlover
cswan
bbogorad amione
snails
ceruleanbluebird
Kensington
Trollsister
trollmoll
Trollette
NMGirl
TrollBlossom
rollypoly troll
lkeen
Nkara
Trolls
snowy
busy bee
Artemis
Beady-Eyed
merlesen
chocoholic
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Anita
polarchick
Beadgirl
Trollseeker
sims
Trollfan
Trollperle
shia
SnorkMaiden
Jackie
angeltroll
purpletibet
trollgirly
Octopussy
Ellie Rob
Louey
Megram
charlibean
Fuzzyfeet
bubbagump
soxfan
Una
Joolz
Fera
hayseed
roxieboo
Juniper
Molamola
TrollFantasy
shiprat
PansyCat
JodieSP
liana
Silmaril
trolladdict
cutey2009
Pandabee(uk)
saracat
Chuck
Daisylove
matilda
Tatiana
Tinka
SilverBells
neonfiller
LindaJo
Catsworld
Vesty21
Fleur
Trollifer
Wildthing
kionee
Dorabella
wilsche
tonton
plumbun
TrollRose
splinty
Fairy3
Brightonbelle
kitsunegrl
cyberfairy
Kathleen
BeadThrilled
135 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 12 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by Clochard Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm

..i´m lucky, that the new green armadillo are changed colour to the tourquise one..huff!...very pretty darker green.. Jump
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 12 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by baykakes Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33 am

I see a few I will need to have! Like the cream dillos and brown dotty bead (I'm sure they named it something better lol)
baykakes
baykakes
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 am

stephenie wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:Wow, more photos, thank you!! Hurray The beads look lovely and can't wait to see them all on Friday.

I found out today that gold and gold/silver beads are going up dramatically, not just a little. Happy Universe is currently selling for just under $500 here. Once the price rise kicks in, it will cost over $800, yes, over eight hundred dollars!! Shocked Shocked I dread to think how much gold beads will cost! It's going to be much harder if not impossible to own gold/silver and gold beads after this Friday. Crying or Very sad

In which case I'm going to make a prediction that there will be no new gold beads, or at least no more new gold/silver ones, as no one will be able to afford them. The gold/silver beads have such a tiny amount of gold on them for the price.

Yes, very few people will be able to afford them. Only the rich & wealthy... which means they'll only have to make 10 of each gold bead to satisfy the market. LOL Laughing

I really am glad that I have my G/S beads & Gold beads already. I did buy the gold Cherub before this price increase, although I have since heard that it is only increasing by $50 ($856 to just over $900), where as other beads with less weight are creeping up $400 - 500 a piece... it makes no sense to me unless there is extra detailing/finishing involved in some of the gold beads. (Are wages increasing that fast in China??? lol) I've heard that the new Gold Whorl is supposed to go up quite a bit too, but can't remember the dollar amount.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 am

rainyday wrote:
stephenie wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:
I found out today that gold and gold/silver beads are going up dramatically, not just a little. Happy Universe is currently selling for just under $500 here. Once the price rise kicks in, it will cost over $800, yes, over eight hundred dollars!! Shocked Shocked I dread to think how much gold beads will cost! It's going to be much harder if not impossible to own gold/silver and gold beads after this Friday. Crying or Very sad

In which case I'm going to make a prediction that there will be no new gold beads, or at least no more new gold/silver ones, as no one will be able to afford them. The gold/silver beads have such a tiny amount of gold on them for the price.

Yes, very few people will be able to afford them. Only the rich & wealthy... which means they'll only have to make 10 of each gold bead to satisfy the market. LOL Laughing

I really am glad that I have my G/S beads & Gold beads already. I did buy the gold Cherub before this price increase, although I have since heard that it is only increasing by $50 ($856 to just over $900), where as other beads with less weight are creeping up $400 - 500 a piece... it makes no sense to me unless there is extra detailing/finishing involved in some of the gold beads. (Are wages increasing that fast in China??? lol) I've heard that the new Gold Whorl is supposed to go up quite a bit too, but can't remember the dollar amount.
Actually, they are. When we were in China in October, there were stories in the English language paper about farmers having to pay their workers triple what they were making the year before. It's probably still not very much, but a huge increase relatively.

On the other hand, Troll's gold has always seemed to be way over-priced.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12