BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

+131
MartyPhilpot
Jan
BethyCW
troll2011
natasja
kimvw
trollfinder
Fay
darkangel07760
madabouttrolls
Eliliv
Yohanna
eeyore
Monique26
tat2dnproud
rainyday
swisstroll
Trollheim
tcschumaker
ahmotheroftwo
My 4 Trollboys
Amanda Mac (Dot)
capesandra
gabi
HunnyBunny
Pond
Elsie
twinklebeads
smschoenauer
Lavender
Bowerbird
Trolldog
Balaenanun
nanatrollie
Hisae
Trollfee
iluvbeads
Monkey
GRUMPY
Seahorse
flowerpower
Drache
bibi
unicorn1976
trollbeadlover
cswan
bbogorad amione
snails
ceruleanbluebird
Kensington
Trollsister
trollmoll
Trollette
NMGirl
TrollBlossom
rollypoly troll
lkeen
Nkara
Trolls
snowy
busy bee
Artemis
Beady-Eyed
merlesen
chocoholic
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Anita
polarchick
Beadgirl
Trollseeker
sims
Trollfan
Trollperle
shia
SnorkMaiden
Jackie
angeltroll
purpletibet
trollgirly
Octopussy
Ellie Rob
Louey
Megram
charlibean
Fuzzyfeet
bubbagump
soxfan
Una
Joolz
Fera
hayseed
roxieboo
Juniper
Molamola
TrollFantasy
shiprat
PansyCat
JodieSP
liana
Silmaril
trolladdict
cutey2009
Pandabee(uk)
saracat
Chuck
Daisylove
matilda
Tatiana
Tinka
SilverBells
neonfiller
LindaJo
Catsworld
Vesty21
Fleur
Trollifer
Wildthing
kionee
Dorabella
wilsche
tonton
plumbun
TrollRose
splinty
Fairy3
Brightonbelle
kitsunegrl
cyberfairy
Kathleen
BeadThrilled
135 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by Catsworld Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm

First of all, thank you very much for the pics, that is really great work Sherlock!
Somehow I don't seem to get it right, is there a new aquarelle-set?
I might get one or two glass beads, the phoenix or whatever it is, and I will try the barrel shaped silver, not that I think they are really really nice, but I am very much intrigued by their shape.

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I'll go for the Gryphon, and maybe a couple of the cream beads. Maybe the Escher barrels. The pendant beads must be the new glass shapes, they aren't round globes.

The tea cups are a bit disappointing, other companies have done better cups.
Maybe the ivory and brown beads are for cream and sugar?

I am most disappointed in the lifting of BT photos to post on Facebook.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks for the Pics... WHat is the first bead in the last photo? Is this a fantasy bead?
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Linda Jo... I think there is a cream and sugar /tea party theme going on here... one of the beads is called a cappuccino something or other. I am in love with the cream dillo, Escher silvers and the Griffon... other than that, but will need to see these IRL. I would've loved to see a Top Hat to complete the theme.

Last edited by neonfiller on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Thank you so much for the pics Sherlock and Beadthrilled Very Happy flower
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you Sherlock and Sita for the pics!

Wat are the stones, agate or onyx, does anyone know?
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Wowwwww thank you for these awesome photos!!!! cheers

OMG, I need another job! I want all of them! drunken

Last edited by Tatiana on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by matilda Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

neonfiller wrote:Thanks for the Pics... WHat is the first bead in the last photo? Is this a fantasy bead?
That´s what i´m asking me too - i like it!
I will need the cream /white glass beads.

Thanks a lot for the pics!!!!
matilda
matilda
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

thanks for the pics Sita and Sherlock

The green flowers are great, and the pendants look lovely too.
Not to sure about the silvers to be honest, I have to see them IRL
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by matilda Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

If the first bead in the last row is really for the FN, it would be very similar to the shadow flower......and very expensive......
Hope they´re earrings..
matilda
matilda
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm all in for the Griffin! The rest of the offerings are meh but, the griffin is certainly on my want list...! thanks so much for the pics Sherlock! You are the best of the afro best of the best!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 pm

^Totally out there, but whenever I hear/see best of the best, I have to add SIR! a la the movie Men in Black. It just cracks me up!

Yeah, the griffon is growing on me the more I look at it. It will probably be $100 and totally out of my immediate future. Evil or Very Mad
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

I am sooooo excited about the griffin bead the most! Can't wait to see it irl - it reminds me of a hotel I once stayed in where the beautiful oak staircase had a griffin on the newel cap - it was so cool! cheers
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Thanks for the pictures. What is the date for the release, hoping it is not too soon as I have no money!

I think I need the tea cup and possibly the Griffon. I'm not taken with the Rabbits or many of the glass as they don't seem anything new. I do like the dangles buy I'm not sure I would use them, possibly on a necklace rather than a bracelet?

I do the the idea of a little flower, anyone know what sort it is?
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Ummmm, Griffin and cream dillo, the other one looks just like the turquoise dillo.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey2009 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

THANKS BT AND SHERLOCKS FOR THE PICTURES THEY ARE FAB !!!!!
loving the cream dillo and green kit

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

I heard they are onyx not agates.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 pm

BATS!!! On a closer look, the last Escher-y barrel looks like it has bats on it!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm

That's what I think too, LindaJo! I hope that's what it is!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 pm

I can see the bats Very Happy
Looking forward to seeing it IRL.
And it seems as if the bead has been made in two pieces.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks so much for the pics! There are some lovely greens and creams there. Flower beads are my favourite so I am very happy personally with the release. I like the bunnies because I think they'll go well with a folklore look, and I love the tea and coffee cups and the kugelhopf! I have the WT coffee cup on the way from Nadia. I do appreciate those designs aren't as Trollish as the griffin, but I still like them! And I love the green few drops.

Last edited by Silmaril on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The heart bead looks so similar to what is already in production; the hearts are a little puffier. I don't understand why those didn't get put on the retired list if this was coming out.
If they were going "Alice", they could have done the same design with clubs, spades, diamonds and heart in a repeating pattern...and I would have loved it!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you for the pictures, now i can see them better. I really like the colors of the beige/ brown beads. I,m very curious about the ascher barrel beads...i like all three of them. Also that little flower is cute...perhaps the bunny,s...that i,m not sure, perhaps lovely IRL.
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by JodieSP Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Brilliant pics, so good to get a heads up! There are some that will be coming home with me and some I can definitely leave! Must start saving, I'm planning to buy some in America in April ( if I can wait that long!!!!)

JodieSP
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

I have to say that I am in DEEP TROUBLE! Thanks so much for the pics Sita. I love this release! Oddly enough I just ordered the cup from the Austria set. Just love coffe, tea, and getting together with friends and family 'over a cup.'. Unexpectedly, I really like the barrels too.

With the barrels Troll seems to be going for a more artsy crowd; maybe even a more masculine audience. Wouldn't that just be like out beloved Troll co. - breaking new ground by making the work more appealing and accessible to guys?
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next