BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

+131
MartyPhilpot
Jan
BethyCW
troll2011
natasja
kimvw
trollfinder
Fay
darkangel07760
madabouttrolls
Eliliv
Yohanna
eeyore
Monique26
tat2dnproud
rainyday
swisstroll
Trollheim
tcschumaker
ahmotheroftwo
My 4 Trollboys
Amanda Mac (Dot)
capesandra
gabi
HunnyBunny
Pond
Elsie
twinklebeads
smschoenauer
Lavender
Bowerbird
Trolldog
Balaenanun
nanatrollie
Hisae
Trollfee
iluvbeads
Monkey
GRUMPY
Seahorse
flowerpower
Drache
bibi
unicorn1976
trollbeadlover
cswan
bbogorad amione
snails
ceruleanbluebird
Kensington
Trollsister
trollmoll
Trollette
NMGirl
TrollBlossom
rollypoly troll
lkeen
Nkara
Trolls
snowy
busy bee
Artemis
Beady-Eyed
merlesen
chocoholic
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Anita
polarchick
Beadgirl
Trollseeker
sims
Trollfan
Trollperle
shia
SnorkMaiden
Jackie
angeltroll
purpletibet
trollgirly
Octopussy
Ellie Rob
Louey
Megram
charlibean
Fuzzyfeet
bubbagump
soxfan
Una
Joolz
Fera
hayseed
roxieboo
Juniper
Molamola
TrollFantasy
shiprat
PansyCat
JodieSP
liana
Silmaril
trolladdict
cutey2009
Pandabee(uk)
saracat
Chuck
Daisylove
matilda
Tatiana
Tinka
SilverBells
neonfiller
LindaJo
Catsworld
Vesty21
Fleur
Trollifer
Wildthing
kionee
Dorabella
wilsche
tonton
plumbun
TrollRose
splinty
Fairy3
Brightonbelle
kitsunegrl
cyberfairy
Kathleen
BeadThrilled
135 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by lkeen Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank you so much for all the beautiful pics!
I'm so excited by this release! I love flowers so all of those are on my list! I really like the creams and the small silver flower is a must.
I'm sorry to go against the grain, but I quite like the tea cup. I don't have the WT one, and agree one is enough. It'll depend on size/price.
I LOVE the Midnight Flower pendant!!
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics! - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release sneak peek - all pics!

Post by rollypoly troll Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Wow.
Another great scoop.
Thanks to Sherlock and Sita.

I must take it slow, this year.
Not go Not all there
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

I love the midnight flower pendant too, it is a must for me. Speaking of pendants, could it be that we will see a new Fantasy Necklace? the image on the bottom row, extreme left looks like a new detailed flower inside the current large Shadow Flower. Shocked
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm almost alone here - I keep going back to the Kugelhopf (that's what we call that type of cake) and the tea cup. I love them! The texture of both will look wonderful on a bracelet. And yes, I did just have breakfast and a coffee Wink
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:12 am

I do think the bundt/kugelhopf cake bead could be an interesting shape for a bracelet, maybe at the ends, depending on its size. Or put two together, flat to flat, or with a glass bead between them. So it has design possibilities. But not much meaning to me.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 am

Available to all members now!
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 am

Thank you so much for the sneak peek!
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 am

Love the colors of the glass. Excited to see them IRL! Thanks for sharing and allowing us to start plotting and planning early on. Smile
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am

Looking closer now.....I don't quite understand the logic of 2 cups. Is one for coffee and one for tea? I love the Austria WT Melange cup and bought several. Maybe TB HQ's long-range plan is an all-cup bracelet??? Suspect Puzzled
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 am

For those who are in their cups . . .
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

drunken Yip!!!
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

(P.S. When do I get to be a BeadWrangler??? I wrangle beads every day and I deserve some credit for it!!! Twisted Evil )
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollette Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you...I love the opportunity to see everything before I shop.

Trollette
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 am

hayseed wrote:(P.S. When do I get to be a BeadWrangler??? I wrangle beads every day and I deserve some credit for it!!! Twisted Evil )
If LindaJo doesn't object I'm happy to appoint you BeadWrangler too Wink
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 am

Thank you for the detailed pictures! Love the griffin/gryphon and the cream dillo We were due for more creams (and dillos). Great designs on the silver barrels but really not sure about the barrel shapes. Shades of Pandora? Not keen on green but I do like the teardrop pendant shape. on a necklace. Hope there will be more of this shape to come. Kinda glad after all the splurging lately and these will be around for a while.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:43 am

I could LOVE this green or hate it. Could go either way. HAVE to see them in real life, though.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:21 am

Thanks for sharing pics. Love the black agates, the cream glass and the Griffin....not so sure about the rest, perhaps a pendant...
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am

liana wrote:If i was trollbeads i should hold the ascher barrels only for one year in the collection. This are really special beads for collectors and nice for only for 2012. Offended
That is a wonderful idea Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:35 am

SnorkMaiden wrote:I see seven silvers (the rabbits, all the tea thingies, the alpine flower and the griffon) and two glass (the cream beads) I absolutely must have - maybe one less (if I decide to get the alpine flower in gold instead) and maybe one more (can anyone tell me whether the shadowflowery bit is supposed to be a bead or part of an earring? Would love that one as a bead)!

TB has done it again! Wink

I am quite sure it was an earing SM. I agree ... TB has done it again Very Happy
I think the suggested price for the Pheonix was 69.00 US (don't count that 100% but I think that is what I heard) Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 am

Actually, after comparing, I have to say I much prefer the Faerybeads Griffin (clay model) to the TB Griffin:) So is TB's really a griffin or a Phoenix, I wonder?
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 am

I would buy the bundt pan over most of the silvers. My grandmother always made me lemon cake in a bundt pan. When I visited her house (age 4 and under), I would peek around the corner to see if there was a cake on her buffet table. A strong and wonderful memory! This purchase can wait, as I swore off any new bead purchases for months! affraid
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am

BeadThrilled wrote:
hayseed wrote:(P.S. When do I get to be a BeadWrangler??? I wrangle beads every day and I deserve some credit for it!!! Twisted Evil )

Excited Excited Excited Oh, I wouldn't want to detract from the honor of "BeadWrangler" enjoyed by all the others who have posted THOUSANDS of times. I'll humbly wait my turn. Girl

But in anticipation of the day, however far off, when I too will be bestowed with the honorable title BeadWrangler, I have composed my beadwranglin' theme song (sung to the theme of the old US TV show "Rawhide" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHr4ubuD64 ):

Buyin', buyin', buyin'
Though my hubby's sighin'
Keep them new beads comin'—MORE BEADS!

Through checks and cash and cc's,
Hell-bent for new beads,
Wishin' my bank account was huge!
All the things I'm missin'—
Dinners out, new clothes, and kissin'—
Will ne'er be mine until I stop buyin'!

Wrap 'em up, ship 'em here!
Ship 'em here, wrap 'em up!
Wrap 'em up, ship 'em here! MORE BEADS!

Put 'em on, show 'em off!
Show 'em off, put 'em on!
Put 'em on, show 'em off—MORE BEADS!!! MORE BEADS!!!

Neener Neener Neener
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by snails Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks so much for the sneak peaks!
snails
snails
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

hayseed wrote:
BeadThrilled wrote:

Excited Excited Excited Oh, I wouldn't want to detract from the honor of "BeadWrangler" enjoyed by all the others who have posted THOUSANDS of times. I'll humbly wait my turn. Girl

But in anticipation of the day, however far off, when I too will be bestowed with the honorable title BeadWrangler, I have composed my beadwranglin' theme song (sung to the theme of the old US TV show "Rawhide" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHr4ubuD64 ):

Buyin', buyin', buyin'
Though my hubby's sighin'
Keep them new beads comin'—MORE BEADS!

Through checks and cash and cc's,
Hell-bent for new beads,
Wishin' my bank account was huge!
All the things I'm missin'—
Dinners out, new clothes, and kissin'—
Will ne'er be mine until I stop buyin'!

Wrap 'em up, ship 'em here!
Ship 'em here, wrap 'em up!
Wrap 'em up, ship 'em here! MORE BEADS!

Put 'em on, show 'em off!
Show 'em off, put 'em on!
Put 'em on, show 'em off—MORE BEADS!!! MORE BEADS!!!

Neener Neener Neener
I love the song, Hayseed!

BeadWrangler was a title I made up myself, it has nothing to do with the number of posts. More with using various brands of beads together, not just Troll. So you can't be a beadwrangler if you're a Trollbeads purist.
I had to meet a challenge from Admin first, though. Something about posting a bracelet with at least 5 different brands of beads on it. I'll try and find that challenge post again tomorrow, I'm not coming up with it quickly tonight.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 am

Thank you so much. Love the running bunny a few of the glass and the small flower coffee mug and need to see the barrels up close and personal. I wonder if the agates will. E sold as singles? Hmmmm goingto be an expensive spring !!

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next