BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New obsession/Show your stacks!

+69
bohotroll
splinty
TrollFantasy
Gail201
TrollRose
Brightonbelle
reltan
Cloverbead
Catsworld
plumbun
stacecase
strike
mdellanno
BeckyH
vonnewe
hefring
Lengoa
samatt
Sunny01
lynxx9
Troll Hopper
Monique26
jlfritz
vicky_jb
Trolls
Tinka
Wildthing
chestersnickers
FrenchRedPoppy
Lady Jagen
Alegria
Jwright2wvu
BethyCW
Bluesybeads
trollbelle
Sware
mcmommy804
gabi
flowertroll
mermaidspurse
BeeBeeshummer
Joolz
Mabel
Clochard
lindakm
Engel
klatschrose
Fuzzyfeet
darkangel07760
Yohanna
cshynkaruk
Fera
Smaug
Nancy
neonfiller
pinksandreds
Beady-Eyed
Madelonnetje
AmongGumTrees
Trollsister
AquaAura
iluvbeads
Carla
ceruleanbluebird
classyclio
LindaJo
papihuahua
WendyD
natasja
73 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Empty Re: New obsession/Show your stacks!

Post by plumbun Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:Today's stack - I got a new bracelet made of three strips of seal skin. The seal skin strips have been made from seal skin caught by Greenland's professional seal hunters living of sustainable seal hunting. I supported the hunters today. See more here: www.inuitsila.org Did you know about this sustainable hunting?

Cannot take my eyes of my new bracelet Very Happy 
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Img_2041

Well, women love bracelets, right? Laughing
Lions and tigers and seals OH MY!! This is super different, Bluesy!! Sounds like an important cause.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Empty Re: New obsession/Show your stacks!

Post by plumbun Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Mabel wrote:...I keep coming back to the same theme - earthy and brown Very Happy  - the little brown pearls to the right are new so I just have to show them:

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Earthy10
Like this too! Keep the earthy and brown coming, Mabel!! You did such a great job on the pearls!! cheers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:55 pm

plumbun wrote:

Like this too! Keep the earthy and brown coming, Mabel!! You did such a great job on the pearls!! cheers

Thank you very much!! Love Love  I really can´t help it Wink  - but here come some newly made earthy stacks:

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Earthy12
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Earthy11
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Loving these too, Mabel!!

I really need to spend some more time playing...would love to have some earthy/neutral combos as permanent bracelets. Yours are gorgeous.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Thank you very much stacecase!! Hug  - it really makes so much fun making them.... fortunately my children like them too so I have even more fun making some for them too......Very Happy 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm

stacecase wrote:Loving these too, Mabel!!

I really need to spend some more time playing...would love to have some earthy/neutral combos as permanent bracelets. Yours are gorgeous.
Agree 

Mabel wrote:Thank you very much stacecase!! Hug  - it really makes so much fun making them.... fortunately my children like them too so I have even more fun making some for them too......Very Happy 
The labs really pop on that woody bracelet. there are so many great textures and tones in your stack but it all works and remains wonderfully easy!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:03 pm

stack inspired by strike's baby dragon on leather:

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t14710-baby-dragon-on-a-leather-bracelet?highlight=baby+dragon

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 9480941312_2e6d21180a_c

Last edited by plumbun on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post ;))
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Wow plumbum - your stack is beautiful (as is you matching tan!!). Now I wish for a baby dragon and at least one beautiful pearl as the once on your stack......Very Happy 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:58 am

These are mine today cheers 

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Image332
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:14 am

Reltan - they are stunning! I love the rich glowing colours, absolutely stunning glass!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

Reltan - woohooo, wonderful! sunny 
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 am

Hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

This was my stack for an amazing day spent on the top of the mountain which I knew it,till now, only in his winter "coat" !
The "Greitspitz" stack:
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Image333
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Image334
Greitspitz,2872m,Tirol,Austria.bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 T113035
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Wow, we almost met... I was meant to go there, but changed my itenerary at the very end.... What a pity! I would have noticed you... Well your wrist Laughing
Fantastic stacks!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll Hopper Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Love the lapis lazuli & the Skyesilver beads are fab, I have some of them too but not the ones you have, they look great.
Troll Hopper
Troll Hopper
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

What I almost bought - spiky - but left them there Very Happy Photos are free Razz

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 P_201312

These, however, I did buy Cool

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 971266_10201886551269457_820649426_n
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:42 pm

haha, cute spiky bracelets! But I love your gemstones...what a haul! Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lynxx9 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 am

Wonderful combinations. Looks like everyone had a good time.

lynxx9
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:22 pm

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Redbal10
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Awww Sunny01! That is just precious!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by samatt Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Loving all the silvers stacked together! And wow, those spikes are adorable, Bluesybeads!
samatt
samatt
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixiebeadcharms

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:12 pm

so many stacks and one more beautiful and inspiring than the other! thank you all so much!

here is what I am wearing at the moment, I had intended to sell all my Noosa, a girl from work told me that she was collecting it too, I sold her 2 of my chunks, a week later she did me a great favour and I asked her to choose a chunk from the new collection, she did and yesterday I ordered it for her and also some for me, they will hopefully be here soon..
today I bought a few of the TB fall beads, pics at some later date, but this is what I have been wearing today, my Noosa and a mini-combo with the new Aurora stripes

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Chcaz5nm7tesd5m5m
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 am

Catsworld wrote:so many stacks and one more beautiful and inspiring than the other! thank you all so much!

here is what I am wearing at the moment, I had intended to sell all my Noosa, a girl from work told me that she was collecting it too, I sold her 2 of my chunks, a week later she did me a great favour and I asked her to choose a chunk from the new collection, she did and yesterday I ordered it for her and also some for me, they will hopefully be here soon..
today I bought a few of the TB fall beads, pics at some later date, but this is what I have been wearing today, my Noosa and a mini-combo with the new Aurora stripes

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Chcaz5nm7tesd5m5m
Missed this one, really nice!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 am

Just to keep the thread alive....my Halloween stack Twisted Evil 

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 Image424
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm

My Brown Stack Smack 

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 9 1410904_230862340411321_86349615_o
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next