BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New obsession/Show your stacks!

+69
bohotroll
splinty
TrollFantasy
Gail201
TrollRose
Brightonbelle
reltan
Cloverbead
Catsworld
plumbun
stacecase
strike
mdellanno
BeckyH
vonnewe
hefring
Lengoa
samatt
Sunny01
lynxx9
Troll Hopper
Monique26
jlfritz
vicky_jb
Trolls
Tinka
Wildthing
chestersnickers
FrenchRedPoppy
Lady Jagen
Alegria
Jwright2wvu
BethyCW
Bluesybeads
trollbelle
Sware
mcmommy804
gabi
flowertroll
mermaidspurse
BeeBeeshummer
Joolz
Mabel
Clochard
lindakm
Engel
klatschrose
Fuzzyfeet
darkangel07760
Yohanna
cshynkaruk
Fera
Smaug
Nancy
neonfiller
pinksandreds
Beady-Eyed
Madelonnetje
AmongGumTrees
Trollsister
AquaAura
iluvbeads
Carla
ceruleanbluebird
classyclio
LindaJo
papihuahua
WendyD
natasja
73 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Empty Re: New obsession/Show your stacks!

Post by bohotroll Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi TrollRose,

Thanks for the comments!

The Karen Hill Tribe is a cuff style bracelet that I bought years ago when I worked for a global imports boutique. I was lucky enough to purchase a few hill tribe pieces...at that time they were still authentic and made with a high- content silver (more than sterling).

You can still find Hill Tribe silver on-line, however, be aware that most of it is not the high content silver, but a coating over a base metal. They will still advertise it as "pure silver" etc.

Have a great day!   flower
bohotroll
bohotroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Empty Re: New obsession/Show your stacks!

Post by TrollRose Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 am

Thank you Bohotroll for this info !
I must say it is really a nice piece  Very Happy 
Enjoy your weekend !
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Driving to work on Wednesday this is what I was wearing
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 9B63D5E2-FC25-4DAD-A0B0-FEDC21D87719_zpslip8nbrk
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 pm

AquaAura wrote:Driving to work on Wednesday this is what I was wearing
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 9B63D5E2-FC25-4DAD-A0B0-FEDC21D87719_zpslip8nbrk

Oh aqua, yes that is just great...it has a lot of presence and still crisp and clean. Love the stones and all the clean lines contrasting w the beaded bracelets... Is that a TB bangle?
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Mine for today!
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 0F9C49DA-1890-4304-B804-75807E7A7750
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Nice. I'm leaning toward the Pandora essence. I like the new ball chain they have. Apparently new beads are coming out in the fall with a rose quartz in the release. That's when I take the plunge. Tempting now though AquaAura!!!!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Oh kyhalfpt, I love yours too! Very impressive and patriotic!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Thank you for all your kind comments! Yes, it is a TB bangle! I like wearing it as a very simple piece! I love stones and have been v gradually collecting the Essence beads, the stones vary so good to see in person.

Love your stack, kyhalfpt! Always love yr eagle, stunning bead!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:35 am

Here is my stack today Smile
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Stack10
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm

cool stack TC  Cool 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Michelle wrote:cool stack TC  Cool 
I agree!! I love as well the eagle stack!!!!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 am

Tuesday's Child wrote:Here is my stack today Smile
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Stack10

love this one, the "evil eye" is gorgeous!  sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Loving all these stacks!! Here's my fun Friday stack  sunny 

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Photo_26
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Your Friday stack is fabulous but my eye keeps going to the Virgo X link. Never really looked at it before and now I want one, even though it is not my sign. It's lovely!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Trollsister wrote:Your Friday stack is fabulous but my eye keeps going to the Virgo X link, it is beautiful. Never really looked at it before and now I want one, even though it is not my sign! It is a lovely interpretation of the female form.
Thank you! And I absolutely agree about the virgo link. I am not a virgo either but I loved how beautiful the link is, I just had to have her  Smile  Actually, a lot of the zodiac links are very nicley done and can be used even if it isn't your sign. I love leo, cancer and scorpio also, hope to get those eventually  Smile
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 pm

trollfinder wrote:
Trollsister wrote:Your Friday stack is fabulous but my eye keeps going to the Virgo X link, it is beautiful. Never really looked at it before and now I want one, even though it is not my sign! It is a lovely interpretation of the female form.

Thank you! And I absolutely agree about the virgo link. I am not a virgo either but I loved how beautiful the link is, I just had to have her  Smile  Actually, a lot of the zodiac links are very nicley done and can be used even if it isn't your sign. I love leo, cancer and scorpio also, hope to get those eventually  Smile

I have Leo and Capricorn and love them both. Virgo is next, for sure!  Very Happy 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am

Vintage silver-tone Trifari bracelet, my watch, special Buddha-button wrap bracelet made by a talented Trollie, purple uniques and classic silvers (all Troll on a non-Troll bangle).

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Purplestackcr22july2014650_zps30d257fc
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm

This was unintentional as I just got these two-tone leathers from Goldmine and I wanted to take quick pictures.  I ended up really liking the result!  I don't like that the red bracelet has so many beads.  If I wore this out of the home, some beads would have to go. I am holding my blue bracelet and my daughter's green bracelet for fun.

Interestingly, my bracelets arrived with rings on the end of the adjustable end, so it was super easy to put on.

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 Img_5230
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:07 am

leathers are always great fun, love your stack!  sunny 
wish they would always put rings on the end as this would help a lot fastening the bracelet.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 am

really awesome stacks, ladies!!  Drool Pacifier  Drool 

keeping with trollfinder's "fun friday" theme though hers is waaaay more fun.

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 14931250845_e1eef668ee_b
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am

Love the stacks, and lovely wrists Wink too!
I haven't touched leathers myself for some time now.  Rolling Eyes 

At summer holidays I usually resort to just a simple bracelet or a bangle. But when going out I put some extra on.

My summer evening stack...

Beads, bangles and bracelet. My favorite Nick Hubbard bracelet "in a magical world", my handmade silver pebbles bangle and a bangle with Faerybeads and artisan glass.
bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 August10
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:40 am

Plumbun, love your leather, they are my favourites!

Smaug, oh.... that beautiful Nick Hubbard bracelet, it is always a pleasure to see that and I wish I had one too  sunny 
also love the pebbles bangle and of course your gorgeous bangle with your own beautiful beads!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 pm

So today I am mostly wearing turquoise Links, the butterfly seems happy!

bangle - New obsession/Show your stacks! - Page 15 57926cb09435054ec8169ce19657783a_zps9f3274d2
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:21 pm

A great cheery stack AquaAura Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Lovely stacks all of you!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15