BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession!

+18
Mini Gnome
Seahorse
Trollfee
Wintertroll
Mabel
Trollperle
TrollRose
Treeinwind
DblJJ
LindaJo
ceruleanbluebird
kitsunegrl
Brightonbelle
Bluesybeads
trollgirly
pandapharm
prin
tealhibiscus
22 posters

Go down

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! Empty My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession!

Post by tealhibiscus Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 pm

My bracelet is so boring compared to the ones I have seen on here! Embarassed

But I thought I may as well show it off as its unique and the few people that have seen me wearing it like it.

I am not an overly colourful person and I've stuck to mostly silver beads that represent things that I like or have special meaning. Colour-wise there's just my one dark blue glass bead, I wouldn't have picked it myself but I got it with the bracelet and a few other beads from a chamilia rep, but I have a few other brighter blue glass beads earmarked to brighten it up some more!

Sorry for the photo quality, my cameras are rubbish. Sad

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! DSC00457
Above, as it is. I have two locks holding everything in place. I've had it like this for a few days, a co-worker rearranged it for me and I really like how she did it Embarassed It's a mix of Ohm, Chamilia, Truth and Silverado.

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! DSC00460
My 'aquatic' side. I love sealife! Conch, seahorse, starfish, and turtle. With my 21 bead and teapot, which represents my mum (who is a typical Brit Laughing ). I have an aeroplane on order to represent my dad.

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! DSC00461
You can see my Jiminy cricket really clearly on this one, I got him for luck when I started my college course last year. Smile I love him. My Mrs Pott and chip were 21st birthday presents. As you can gather I like disney.

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! DSC00462
Thumper is, well just because I liked Bambi and Thumper as a child. The hearts were a freebie! And this is now leading to my nature side with the flowers and butterfly.

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! DSC00463
The Truth cat is for my kitty Milo, this is a typical daily pose for him and I searched all over before I could find one just right as I like natural, realistic looking beads. At this moment in time he (the real cat) is trying to get behind the tv and driving me beserk. The mouse is because I have had many memorable rodents. The snake is a bit hard to work out in the photo but that's because it's A) Blue Razz and B) I was born in the year of the snake.

I'm planning to get a braided leather bracelet next, one of the wrap-around types. bounce I can't wait!
tealhibiscus
tealhibiscus
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! Empty Re: My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession!

Post by prin Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm

A very personal bracelet I like all silvers my pandora is glassless!
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession! Empty Re: My bracelet - me, with a hint of obsession!

Post by pandapharm Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 pm

beautiful bracelet!!! love all the variation in silver beads.
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Very nice meaningful bracelet. I was doing the same thing you are before I discovered troll....I had one bracelet with most meaningful silvers that I got as gifts or bought myself because they represented something I liked.
Then I found troll and couldn't resist all the colour....LOL
I sold all my pandora to support troll habit Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tealhibiscus Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I do admit I love the style of the bracelet and locks - especially that pending dragon one I keep seeing around! Temptatiioooooon Ouch

Thanks for the compliments! I've got my fingers crossed for the three other beads I ordered will arrive in the next few days.
tealhibiscus
tealhibiscus
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Very interesting and different - I would love to see this bracelet with my fingers Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 pm

It is fantastic! I love the teapot bead. Thanks for the photos and the stories.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 am

It has a lot of personality; looks great!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 am

I have taken to wearing an all silver bracelet. Change is good!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 am

Very personal, I like it. And Chamilia is the way to go for Disney beads!

There are some Trollbeads that will fit onto a Chamilia bracelet. For glass, the Universal Uniques, of course. But a fair number of the silvers will, too. There's a list somewhere, if I can find it.

Here's the list from 2009:
http://trollbeadsnow.com/blog/trollbeads-trollbead/complete-list-of-trollbeads-that-fit-pandora-bracelets/

You're right, finding a nice cat bead can be hard. Most of them are either cartoony and cutesy or they have weird demonic eyes.

Last edited by LindaJo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding link to list of bigger-hole Trolls)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 am

Thumper is a fav of mine too. Right behind Dumbo.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 am

I love disney too, your Thumper is adorable and your turtle is to die for. An almost all silver bracelet is a nice change. I started that way with Pandora, have sold most of it, but I kept all the ones that were gifts and had special meaning.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 am

Your bracelet is very special that way and it looks really good. Thank you for sharing. Let us know when the other beads arrive Wink
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tealhibiscus Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 am

Thank you guys, and thank you LindaJo for the list of trolls that I could get! Love I'm waiting in for the postman today as it's my day off .. fingers crossed - I'm so impatient when it comes to deliveries like this! Laughing
tealhibiscus
tealhibiscus
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

tealhibiscus wrote:Thank you guys, and thank you LindaJo for the list of trolls that I could get! Love I'm waiting in for the postman today as it's my day off .. fingers crossed - I'm so impatient when it comes to deliveries like this! Laughing

I can totally relate to that Smile A great bracelet - I am so happy for you that you have this beautiful jewellery with so much meaning to it ! flower
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

What an interesting idea to have nearly only silver beads! (I usually have much more glasbeads than silver) - I like your beads a lot and I love bracelets with meanings after every bead!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Love it! I have an all silver bracelet also that is mainly chamilla beads that have meaning for me. And my gold and silver beads bracelet is a combination of Cham and Pandora. I love your mouse bead! He is too cute.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 pm

It´s lovely.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Seahorse Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I don't find it boring at all. I love your seahorse, which brand is that one? And you have lots of other interesting silvers as well though. I'm a fan of more glass myself, but somehow your silvers work perfectly together and the bracelet looks great. cheers
Seahorse
Seahorse
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

I agree that there is nothing boring about it! All silver combos are great, and the meaning behind each bead makes yours all the more special!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 am

I love the texture of an all silver bracelet. I usually divide mine into 3 sections with stoppers and leave some open space in each section so the beads have room to move. I think the Trollbeads chain is beautiful and this lets it show.
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tealhibiscus Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

Seahorse wrote:I love your seahorse, which brand is that one?

I believe it's brandless, I got it off ebay from Australia last year. Smile Everyone that sees it loves it though!
tealhibiscus
tealhibiscus
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

prin wrote: A very personal bracelet I like all silvers my pandora is glassless!

my pandoras are glassless as well. i have trollbeads for the colors. Very Happy

i love bracelets with meanings!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misssodakgal Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Love your bracelet!! In June 2011, I started with all silvers that held special meaning. I have expanded my collection to include quite a number of glass beads, but the silver ones are nearer and dearer to my heart.
misssodakgal
misssodakgal
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mykoffee Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

I LOVE your bracelet! Can you tell me who made your seahorse bead?
mykoffee
mykoffee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down