BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak peek photos - please read

+57
blong
HunnyBunny
tlafontaine
kimvw
Sware
Bsktbabe
Engel
Lavender
Seahorse
Dinmi
mermaidspurse
BethyCW
margiegoodwin
Hisae
niceday
busy bee
GRUMPY
rainyday
Blairkj
Kathleen
snowy
Megram
Wintertroll
LindaJo
Lollipop
Daisylove
MartyPhilpot
stacecase
TrollRose
Fuzzyfeet
madyznsmom
BeadThrilled
melissah
Michelle
Treeinwind
Monique26
soxfan
DblJJ
Chuck
naranja
charlibean
cyberfairy
sparrow
Fairy3
Rainbow
Bluesybeads
trolliholic
Brightonbelle
Wildthing
tonton
stephenie
Trolldog
Trollsister
trollmoll
kitsunegrl
snails
LoopyLou
61 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sneak peek photos - please read - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak peek photos - please read

Post by Kathleen Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Google pictures is scaring Shocked

I just put my photobucket name there and i see all my photo's from Beadtrilled and Trollbeadssociety!!!

That's not funny Evil or Very Mad
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Sneak peek photos - please read - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak peek photos - please read

Post by Blairkj Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm

It is scary but anything you post on the internet can be found by someone. I would say there is very little "privacy" on the internet if someone really wants to find it. And I don't think it goes away very easy. I thing stuff is archived. JMHO
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh wow! I just Googled "naked Trollbeads" and there they are! Those X-rated pictures of me modelling nothing but my trollbeads!!! Aw well, you all are welcome to snag them & repost on your Facebook groups. No permission needed, enjoy!

Rolling Eyes Laughing

rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Laugh
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 pm

i just googled my surname and then i googled images... found piccies I had forgotten .. i dont mind. ;-)
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Agree Agree Well said ![quote="stacecase"]
Wildthing wrote:
tonton wrote:
stephenie wrote:
Trolldog wrote:Totally agree. I actually think there should be some sort of penalty for this. Especially after the explicit instructions from Sita. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THESE PICTURES ANYWHERE...Come on, how hard is that to comprehend??? Shame that one person can ruin it for alot of others.

Agree

Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree

Agree To me this is common courtesy and common sense. If it AIN'T YOURS, DON'T SHARE IT!

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:08 pm

It is sad that some people spoil it for others Neutral I must admit I often wonder
why there are so many registered users here that never say anything, why
are they here, are they all from mars. LOL Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

niceday wrote:It is sad that some people spoil it for others Neutral I must admit I often wonder
why there are so many registered users here that never say anything, why
are they here, are they all from mars. LOL Very Happy

There are over 1,000 members who have never posted even once.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 pm

affraid Freaky
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm

niceday wrote: affraid Freaky

Agree

I have done my duty and posted 4 comments for each of the missing 1,000 members but I don't think it really compensates for their total silence.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:42 am

Most every forum or email list I've ever belonged to, has had a silent majority, more lurkers than posters.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 am

Very true, most come to enjoy the sneak peeks. Some decide it must be worthwhile hanging around a bit too and join in the conversations. And at times members also go silent again when life makes more demanding calls. It is a natural dynamic. But I'm pleased we have still a large active members group here on BT. Very Happy

BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 am

Laughing a bit to active sometimes perhaps Embarassed hahaah LOL I think this forum is just as addictive to me as the beads themselves Laughing
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

But cheaper.... well, if you are online all day and don't shop online too that is Laughing
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 am

BeadThrilled wrote:But cheaper.... well, if you are online all day and don't shop online too that is Laughing

hahahah LOL so true but I do have a wish list from a certain someone on here Wink so it's just stalling really Laughing
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

Wildthing wrote:
tonton wrote:
stephenie wrote:
Trolldog wrote:Totally agree. I actually think there should be some sort of penalty for this. Especially after the explicit instructions from Sita. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THESE PICTURES ANYWHERE...Come on, how hard is that to comprehend??? Shame that one person can ruin it for alot of others.

Agree

Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree

Agree Me too, it's not rocket science. The pictures are just for LOOKING Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree Agree
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:But cheaper.... well, if you are online all day and don't shop online too that is Laughing

LOL I get inspired when I spend too much time here Laughing Then I go shopping online! cheers
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I love it here Very Happy I dont know what I would do without my daily fix Shocked
but it dose make me buy more beads Neutral
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

My twopence worth...I lurked for a long time not because I wanted to check out the scoops but because I was new to Trollbeads and didn't want to look foolish...I think sometimes it's nice to lurk and learn and when you feel comfortable enough crack on and post. I'm not a scoop stealer and I'd hate to miss out on seeing the good stuff just because I don't post so often and my name isn't recognised. I've always respected the rules of the forum and I'd hate to be punished because of the actions of a few...
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Lizziecw wrote:My twopence worth...I lurked for a long time not because I wanted to check out the scoops but because I was new to Trollbeads and didn't want to look foolish...I think sometimes it's nice to lurk and learn and when you feel comfortable enough crack on and post. I'm not a scoop stealer and I'd hate to miss out on seeing the good stuff just because I don't post so often and my name isn't recognised. I've always respected the rules of the forum and I'd hate to be punished because of the actions of a few...

one can never be foolish!!!! we all had to learn things at one point or an other?? I remember asking what an OOAK was and when they told me it seems so obvious Embarassed and please join in!!! it's so much fun!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:

Agree

I have done my duty and posted 4 comments for each of the missing 1,000 members but I don't think it really compensates for their total silence.
I'm doing my best as well (posting-wise) and often wonder who all these lurkers are? Nevetheless I think it's everyone's right not to post, but it's not acceptable if anyone (poster or not) is spreading sneak peeks on other groups and those people should be banned Twisted Evil !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm

^ I am a lurker trying my best to be a poster!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Monique26 wrote:^ I am a lurker trying my best to be a poster!

cheers
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:04 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

Agree

I'm doing my best as well (posting-wise) and often wonder who all these lurkers are? Nevetheless I think it's everyone's right not to post, but it's not acceptable if anyone (poster or not) is spreading sneak peeks on other groups and those people should be banned Twisted Evil !

It is everyones right not to post Very Happy but I would just like too say that if people did not make the effort to post then Beadthrilled would not be here. Neutral

Just a thought for all the Lurkers!!!!
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 pm

I joined this forum near the begin of it. I did not lurk very much I just did not have time to get here and when I have time now I speak.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next