BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added

+46
trollfinder
snails
rainyday
kitsunegrl
ska
lindakm
liana
Trollbear
lyric_girl
stephenie
Fee
Michelle
hayseed
Trollsister
Babsbeads
mrubin
twegian
plumbun
neonfiller
LindaJo
capesandra
crazybeadlady
mermaidspurse
Lavender
candie
GRUMPY
pmom
Hisae
Trollifer
Joolz
Artemis
Wintertroll
bijouxbabz
Silmaril
Chuck
Molamola
cyberfairy
Trolls
SnorkMaiden
flowertroll
Mini Gnome
Beadgirl
BeadThrilled
Fleur
Brightonbelle
Smaug
50 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added

Post by ska Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

I love my coin on the fantasy necklace or a leather bracelet / necklace.

Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added - Page 4 Foto2dy

Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added - Page 4 Foto5vs

ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Charity Coin - New Pictures Added

Post by Trolls Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 am

ska, both combos with the Troll coin looks absolutely great!!!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

Wow they are super cool combos Ska!!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Love them both, and especially looped through the leather cord, it's a great look!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Looks really good, ska.
My appetite for the Troll Coin has been whetted!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm coming back and back again to these pics! This coin looks awesome and I'm so going to enjoy wearing it! Just can't wait for the post to be delivered! Course, I have no idea when it's coming but, I know it's on its way along with some other treats so the anticipation is just killing me!!! bounce afro bounce
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 pm

This coin is amazing! It's definitely on my wishlist.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I plan on using a Thomas Sabo silk cord like you've used the leather, great idea to add beads on top too. Smile
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Wow, this is a great idea - and I do have a Sabo silk cord I rarely use... maybe I really should get this coin...
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 am

What a brilliant idea with the leather, ska; I really love it!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snails Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Love the leather combo! Great idea!
snails
snails
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Does anyone know if the Troll Coins are a limited edition or a production bead? I would love about 20 of these but with the recent price hike, I am thinking not...$59 never seemed like such a good bargain until now Rolling Eyes
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Trollfinder, they are limited.. And possibly the best limited release in a long time, if you ask me Smile I would love two or three of these too!
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

merlesen wrote:Trollfinder, they are limited.. And possibly the best limited release in a long time, if you ask me Smile I would love two or three of these too!

I don't think they are limited now. They are among the other production silvers on TB web-site,but,unfortunately at 75 € not 59 as they were as LE. Crying or Very sad The LE can be bought only from dealers,not from TB.
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Thank you merlesen sunny These are definitely the best limited editions since the 2009 china's
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

chestersnickers wrote:
merlesen wrote:Trollfinder, they are limited.. And possibly the best limited release in a long time, if you ask me Smile I would love two or three of these too!

I don't think they are limited now. They are among the other production silvers on TB web-site,but,unfortunately at 75 € not 59 as they were as LE. Crying or Very sad The LE can be bought only from dealers,not from TB.
curious....I see they are now listed in the production bead section...maybe they will be available only until the end of the year? Maybe I will ask TBHQ? I don't know why this is bugging me but I must know Laughing
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

OK, I haven't seen that. If they are shown in that section I think there's a chance they're not limited. Will you ask tbhq? Would be nice to know what's up with that bead Smile
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 am

I wear the ente/Wood bead on my leather cord, trollfinder. Just wanted you to know I love that bead Smile
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

I have emailed TBHQ and a TB rep and will let you know what they say.

merlesen, that makes me so happy to hear you love the ente bead! It is so cool, one of my favorites Very Happy sunny I often wondered how you liked it Wink
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 am

The TB rep. emailed and said the Troll Coins are production Smile If I hear different from TBHQ I will update.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 am

I love the trollcoin. It is one of the best beads lately. Good to hear they are production in case I want more. But at $79 now, I may be satisfied with the 5 that I have.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:43 am

Wow, I would be happy with Five too! I am happy to have two of them, sure would have liked to have gotten more before the price went through the ceiling! But other pretty beads stole all my $$$$.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks trollfinder, that's great news! Nothing wrong with a signature bead, and I think the coin is a really good choice. Should have been some kind of really naughty troll on one of the sides to make it perfect, but it's a fine bead still.
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 pm

merlesen wrote:Thanks trollfinder, that's great news! Nothing wrong with a signature bead, and I think the coin is a really good choice. Should have been some kind of really naughty troll on one of the sides to make it perfect, but it's a fine bead still.
Twisted Evil Laughing yes definitely agree Laughing
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4