BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner!

+27
mermaidspurse
Michelle
Jan
Beadgirl
retiredk9racer
trollcat
Trollingalong
Librarylil
suzieq
Rainbow
Pandabee(uk)
Joolz
Hisae
BeadThrilled
wiggy
freya
kionee
Lollipop
TrollBlossom
Tatiana
harmony
stephenie
LindaJo
Bluesybeads
snowy
Trolldog
naranja
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner!

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am

uh-hu, I think that we would have done so much better working together on this one Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 846107 Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 658

Naranja, didn't you say that you were already working on the next one Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 41235
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner!

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

I thought that the Lotus was the transition of man...
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Pandabee, how I could I forget! There was another member who did get Lotus but added "(but really, a red car? that's the mid-life crisis of Transition, Man.)" Laughing

Joolz, how appropriate a reward! Very Happy

I'm very proud of all four of you for getting them all! In fact I am proud of all of you who entered because none of you scored below 4 meaning all of you got at least half of the references!

Oh and bluesybeads, yes I have been working on the next one Wink

naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

well done freya and the rest xxx this puzzle was totally over my head!lol but thankyou enjoyed it alot x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Congratulations to all the winners! I tried to guess a few for fun, got about 5 I think, not very good I'm afraid Smile

suzieq
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Congratulations to all! Thanks Naranja for creating the puzzle. I really had fun with this and am looking forward to the next one. cheers
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

naranja wrote:Pandabee, how I could I forget! There was another member who did get Lotus but added "(but really, a red car? that's the mid-life crisis of Transition, Man.)" Laughing

Joolz, how appropriate a reward! Very Happy

I'm very proud of all four of you for getting them all! In fact I am proud of all of you who entered because none of you scored below 4 meaning all of you got at least half of the references!

Oh and bluesybeads, yes I have been working on the next one Wink

I was without internet for a couple of days so I missed the deadline....BUT, I would have been in the category with 4 actual beads and 4 very creative answers!! I can't wait for the next one Naranja! I loved coming up with the beads I thought everyone would know even if TB wasn't up to speed yet! These are so fun as quizzes! Thank you, thank you for the laughs!

Congrats to Freya! And to everyone for increasing our bead knowledge! cheers
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Hurray Hurray Hurray

Congratulations Freya!!!! and the other winners!!!!!

I was close Pacifier just didn't get my Japanese symbol right, Google led me to Peace, not Wisdom, next time I'll consult Hisae scratch

SO MUCH FUN, I love Puzzles!!! THANK YOU NARANJA, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Group hug

trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

trollcat wrote: Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 342240 Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 342240 Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 342240

Congratulations Freya!!!! and the other winners!!!!!

I was close Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 257890 just didn't get my Japanese symbol right, Google led me to Peace, not Wisdom, next time I'll consult Hisae scratch

SO MUCH FUN, I love Puzzles!!! THANK YOU NARANJA, YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 673143

Yes, you were close! In fact, the characters are Chinese (for harmony) Smile.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Congratulations to everyone who guessed correctly and to Freya for being the randomly selected winner!! This was a challenging puzzle, to say the least. I ended up with 6 of the 8 - Harmony and Aquarius stumped me - I guessed Wisdom (the symbols are similar) and Scorpio because I thought the blue symbol on the bottle resembled the symbol for Scorpio - I think I got hung up on the color of the fluid as my first guess was the Orange WT bead too!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Well done Freya and others! I couldn't guess many at all. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again, Naranja. What a fun contest, even though Aquarius and Harmony had me stumped! Looking forward to another contest in the future!
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am

Jan wrote:Congratulations to the winners and thanks again, Naranja. What a fun contest, even though Aquarius and Harmony had me stumped! Looking forward to another contest in the future!

You're welcome Jan, thank you for entering! Smile

I will be posting image puzzle #2 January 21 (to have one once a month).
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

naranja wrote:
I will be posting image puzzle #2 January 21 (to have one once a month).

Cool once a month Cool

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 79826

Naranja rocks Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 1286779854

It is going to be a happy new year 2012 Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 444253
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 am

Well done to the winners. I did get 6 correct in my entry then did get 7 right after but I did not get harmony I have blue china I was looked at the back ground to for a hint. I am look forward for the next test.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

This was fun just to browse through all the guesses and solutions! I would have never guessed 'Aquarius' and 'Lotus' and I was too lat anyway!
Perhaps someone thought of 'Vivienne' as the hot rod bead? That was my guess too as it always reminds me of the finish flag at car races Laughing !

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 3b37363e36Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 Man-with-finish-flag
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 am

Congratulations to winners, well done!
And many thanks to naranja for such a clever challenge...

I didn't send in my answers, as I only managed 5...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Hihi, no the race flag for Vivienne is too clever a reference for me MMP Laughing Embarassed

Do participate next time Trolls! You never know. There was no one with all 8 correct until after December 24.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!! What an awesome puzzle.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
Perhaps someone thought of 'Vivienne' as the hot rod bead? That was my guess too as it always reminds me of the finish flag at car races Laughing !

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 3b37363e36Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 Man-with-finish-flag

Exactly my thought as well, mmp Very Happy it does remind me of the racing flag Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm

What a great challenge, I was useless. Well, there is always next time,
thanks Naranja
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Congrats to Freya, Snowy, Joolz and Lollipop Jump Jump Jump
This was so much fun, can't wait for the next puzzle.
Pandabee I love your answer of transition man.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Just wanted to let you know all prizes have been sent and should hopefully arrive at their destinations soon! Very Happy
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Many thanks Naranja, package received Very Happy I love the card you made and I will have fun with the puzzle book scratch Smile .... Hug

Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you Naranja for that wonderful package Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 285629
The card will remind me forever of the first Puzzle Challenge here on BT ! Fantastic idea !! And we even got a Winner´s medal Very Happy

Did you include the Sudoko booklet so that I can train my brain for your next challenge ? Laughing

Image puzzle 1 - Stats, answers and winner! - Page 2 Dsc02810
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next