BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Taiko“ Japanese drumming show

3 posters

Go down

“Taiko“ Japanese drumming show Empty “Taiko“ Japanese drumming show

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 am

Yesterday, I went to a special event organized by the Japanese Embassy in Lilongwe: Leonard Eto and three female fellow drummers plus two step dancers did a „Taiko“ (Japanese for “drum„) show called „Blendrums“ that went straight to my solar plexus and from there all through my body - it was amazing!!! It really is amazing what range of sounds a drum can produce from very soft to so powerful that you can *see* the energy! The same goes for the step dancers - so much energy! And all the artists were obviously enjoying their art very much, which made it even more fantastic to see and feel. I took „Sacred House“ and „Sakura“ to the show and they are now filled with this very special energy sunny

I would love to commemorate the feeling with my very on TB drum (the original one, since the carried drums yesterday looked a lot like these). Do any of you know any source for the original drum in silver?
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

“Taiko“ Japanese drumming show Empty Re: “Taiko“ Japanese drumming show

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 am

Sounds an amazing show! I managed to get a drum within the last 12 months from D4E but I am not sure if they still have them. There are other websites which sell retired TBs but often they charge quite a lot!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 am

Sounds like a thrilling show. D4E do still have the drum for sale but the price is getting higher.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Yes, it was absolutely thrilling Hurray - thank you for the tip, I will check it out ! Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down