BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 pm

YES, I downloaded the calendar and look at that darned date every single day!!! Circled in RED!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Daisylove Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

In Holland, retailers can order the Fall release on the 24th of August and the sales starts at the 26th at 9 o clock (in the morning that is, but as I am always mixing up PM and AM, I leave that behind Very Happy )
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 pm

I think my local dealer said that she would have the beads BEFORE the release date, too...she doesn't like it when I know about the new releases beforehand...it "steals her thunder!" Yesterday, I asked her, "So, will you have the Fall collection on the August 26th???" She just looked at me and sighed!!! We bead addicts are a well-informed and rabid bunch!!! LOL...I want to know what you bought first, when you see them, Daisylove!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

MinnNorsk wrote:I think my local dealer said that she would have the beads BEFORE the release date, too...she doesn't like it when I know about the new releases beforehand...it "steals her thunder!" Yesterday, I asked her, "So, will you have the Fall collection on the August 26th???" She just looked at me and sighed!!! We bead addicts are a well-informed and rabid bunch!!! LOL...I want to know what you bought first, when you see them, Daisylove!!!

LOL, same here, although my LD usually gives me a sneak preview when the beads have arrived, and if I don't spread the word, I usually can buy some if I like.

But, I really need to see the beads IRL, sometimes a picture looks promising, but when you see it for real, it either is great or it is not LOL.

Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm

mmm new lock that sounds good!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Daisylove wrote:
But, I really need to see the beads IRL, sometimes a picture looks promising, but when you see it for real, it either is great or it is not LOL.

I know what you mean. often the pictures in the different bracelets posted here show the beads better than the production pictures.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm

How many times have we said we didn't like a bead, only to see it in person and fall in love! For sure, you have to see them IRL, to know!!!

Any info you want share, if and when, Daisylove, would be appreciated!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

"Autumn Collection of twenty nine new beads will be in the store on August 26th, pictures will be on trollbeadsuniverse.com on the 15th of August."

I just received this email message from my LD.
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 pm

NMGirl wrote:"Autumn Collection of twenty nine new beads will be in the store on August 26th, pictures will be on trollbeadsuniverse.com on the 15th of August."

How cool is that. Wonder if the Trollbead Universe sites server will hold up with all of us heading there for a sneak peek Very Happy

Thanks for sharing that info NMGirl
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollette Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:46 am

What time????? cheers

Trollette
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 am

NMGirl wrote:"Autumn Collection of twenty nine new beads will be in the store on August 26th, pictures will be on trollbeadsuniverse.com on the 15th of August."

Ooh, NMGirl, thanks for the information!! What's the date today? Okay, if it's the 13th, we only have about a day or so until we can see something. I can hardly wait!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 am

I think this is a mistake. Lise Aagaard herself has implicitly informed the retailers that no images can be released until the official release date. That means not on Facebook, websites, via email, not to customers, zip, nada, etc.

She has also said that IF any retailer in the US does this one more time (it happened with the World Tour), US dealers will never ever ever ever get images before the release date again. Really really, she means it!

So, I doubt if they are going to be posted on Trollbeads Universe, which is a public website.

Yep, I'm a Trollbeads dealer ...
Caroline
Caroline
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 am

They are or they aren't, they will or they won't...It's all a little maddening I must say. Whatever the case, I can only hope that this fall offering will blow our collective socks off! afro
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 am

Me too...I am ready to have my socks blown off!!! Bring it on!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 am

I'm getting a pedicure so when my socks get blown off, my toes will look good. Laughing
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 am

NIce...very positive thinking...not IF my socks get blown off, but WHEN!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:47 am

Pond wrote:I'm getting a pedicure so when my socks get blown off, my toes will look good. Laughing
lol!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am

I like the way you think...I better get one too, cuz I know I am going to love a LOT of these!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 am

rainyday wrote:
MinnNorsk wrote:Oh, hey, Snorkmaiden, I was thinking that the Tree Lock was the most recent but I forgot about the Swan Lock...you are right...then, it hasn't been SO long...but wonder what this will be...hope it is a design one.

I'm getting excited too about the new lock. A design lock would be great. bounce

Aparently the lock may not be all silver ... not sure if that means Gold or maybe stones designed in it (like mexico lock)???
Surely someone must be able to find pictures soon LOL
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 am

Kensington wrote:
rainyday wrote:
MinnNorsk wrote:Oh, hey, Snorkmaiden, I was thinking that the Tree Lock was the most recent but I forgot about the Swan Lock...you are right...then, it hasn't been SO long...but wonder what this will be...hope it is a design one.

I'm getting excited too about the new lock. A design lock would be great. bounce

Aparently the lock may not be all silver ... not sure if that means Gold or maybe stones designed in it (like mexico lock)???

Where did you hear this little tidbit??? Twisted Evil
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 am

HOPE it doesn't have gold...that would put it out of my reach. Stones would be good!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 am

I'd love a silver&gold lock, the one that's in the collection doesn't speak to me Sad
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 am

Kensington wrote:
rainyday wrote:

I can cross that one off my wishlist if this is correct.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 am

Your kitty is so darling! Love that picture, Brightonbelle!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 am

MinnNorsk wrote:HOPE it doesn't have gold...that would put it out of my reach. Stones would be good!!!

I would love to have a lock with a peacock pearl, for when I'm making dark or all black combos!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next