BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

+179
bbogorad amione
Amanda Mac (Dot)
KathyL
Lavender
Fay
Rainbow
trollglass
splinty
Freddie
Trollpetal
trollgirly
Mars85
snails
trollcat
busy bee
Elsie
dhoffman
freya
Sera
cutey2009
Luvasiamese2
Fee
Annette Miles
Jan
TinaLee
Vesty21
iluvbeads
PansyCat
maelstrom
BriChanel
Trollperle
LondonMugirl
plumbun
bubbagump
roxieboo
trollshopper
dakotacheryl
shiprat
Monkey
cottinghamgirl
lindakm
Beaden
saracat
sakyubc
eeyore
ceruleanbluebird
luvintrollbeads
Tee
beadlover
Katie
hayseed
cyndiinphilly
bead-aholic
SilverBells
Trollbear
Fera
Trollseeker
Guinivere
cymemont
harmony
Trollfan
chocoholic
Librarylil
Hodge
Merlyn
Miriel
shia
Dinmi
Kirstin
Jingles
Louey
Bsktbabe
regmoline
pmom
TrollsRus
trolliholic
ska
TrollTech
mrubin
beadiack
Anita
Una
jsoceka
Juniper
Kensington
Bugladydi
Caroline
Trollette
NMGirl
GRUMPY
ahmotheroftwo
agatha
Beady-Eyed
Dorabella
rainyday
Babsbeads
Poison_Ivy
Trollifer
Beadmama
Trollheim
cheekychop
MinnNorsk
Jackie
lecohen
tish
cyberfairy
LoopyLou
Blairkj
maggiemae
KJanish
vampbutterfly
Edelveise
Artemis
Mini Gnome
workerB4troll
Clochard
Veaa
laurenp
trolladdict
Pond
trollmoll
Wintertroll
neonfiller
lkeen
Molamola
cswan
rosyposy363
mermaidspurse
Lollipop
LindaJo
tonton
TrollBlossom
bijouxbabz
mandyjw
annateresa
Fuzzyfeet
naranja
bibi
charlibean
liana
Brightonbelle
Fleur
gypsy_grrrl
Michelle
Carla
Trollsister
TrollFantasy
DblJJ
Lucky Dragon
kitsunegrl
lyric_girl
kionee
soxfan
Daisylove
SnorkMaiden
Smaug
Tinka
blong
Beadgirl
capesandra
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Trolls
Catsworld
Hisae
Teresa
Kathleen
lisa
Mouseoncheese
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Chuck
snowy
Chewbacca
agnieszka
ZAKLINZ
Joolz
Trolldog
BeadThrilled
183 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 9 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by agatha Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

and colorful! Very Happy
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 9 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details

Post by Dorabella Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 pm

I'd love a big lock too
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 pm

My LD is having a design night, Thursday, August 25. The last time we could see the new beads but couldn't buy then until the following day.

She and her number one assistant are going to Pittsburgh this coming Monday to attend Trollbead University. Unfortunately I won't be home to get the latest from her as I shall be out of town until the following Sunday.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am

Bad timing, Pond...maybe she will email you a tidbit of info!!! If she does, please share!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 am

Daisylove wrote:I noticed that more retailers are hosting an event shortly before the launch of the Fall release. If I would be a retailer, I would combine it, together with the launch of the new Trollbeads.

I wonder how many people actually will attend an event, buy special promo's, and come back a few days later and buy beads from the fall release?

I know in the past in the US, LDs haven't had the beads in the day of the release. They could only begin ordering them on that day so it was usually a week (or more) before the beads were in their stores. In fact, I know my LD was only able to order a set amount of new release beads, so she limited how many beads each customer could purchase at one time. Twisted Evil

Maybe now that TBHQ has taken over, the beads will actually be in the stores on release day!!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:47 am

Supposedly, here in Canada, the beads will be here on the 26th!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 am

My LD is saying that because of the distributor change she'll actually have the release beads in store on the 26th Smile. But I need to see some sneaky peaks so I'll know what to plan to buy that first day! Of course, I often change my mind when I see them in person . . .
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 am

Oh, I do too...I go in with a plan, and then it goes out the window!!!
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by blong Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 am

I was told MY LD will have the new beads on Fri 26th as well...their promotion period coincides with the new release date... I think they are starting their promotion prior to that day to create some excitement for the Fall beads and to also give buyers a chance to reserve any of the old beads they may want. I've reserved a few and when I go in on the 26th (they suggested noon or after, supposedly because they will not see the beads for the display until that morning...though I would think the owner would probably have had to see them prior to the release just to make sure the order was correct.
My LD is new with TB, only selling since May...they are really trying to drum up interest and get the word out to everyone here about TB, so they are always doing something to keep you interested in returning and purchasing more. I'll definitely be there on the 26th and if for some reason they don't have them to sell, I'm sure they will at least spill some info and/or have some great new promo!

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 am

I sure wish they'd do a Trollbeads University in Canada...how do those come about? Has anyone ever been to one???
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 am

blong wrote:I was told MY LD will have the new beads on Fri 26th as well...their promotion period coincides with the new release date... I think they are starting their promotion prior to that day to create some excitement for the Fall beads and to also give buyers a chance to reserve any of the old beads they may want. I've reserved a few and when I go in on the 26th ....................................................

What is the reason for reserving old beads at the time of the new release? Are there retirement rumors for this time period?
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by blong Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Hmmm...never thought of that. I do think it is only to get some excitement going about TB in general. Most people still don't know about them here. My LD is in a very popular gift store in my local mall, so she gets a lot of business from reg customers as well as new, especially tourists from all over the US. A lot of the tourists will only come for a long weekend, so if they are there before the release they may come back on the 26th for a look. Makes me kind of nervous and jealous since I've been there purchasing from the beginning! (this last May) When I went in to reserve what I really wanted from the old collection, they said they wanted regular customers to be sure to get what they wanted, just in case there wasn't any new releases we thought we needed to get right away and because they expect to be very busy. They've ordered more stock of the old to cover this sale. It seems like they usually don't order a large supply at one time. I suspect they may have advertised the promo (they usually don't advertise, only on Facebook to let us know whats new (both TB and their other merchandise) They seem to be very loyal to reg customers, which I have been for a very long time prior to TB. Maybe there will be a private sale or gift for us regulars in the future!!! Jump

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

MinnNorsk wrote:Supposedly, here in Canada, the beads will be here on the 26th!!!

I haven't heard that from my friend who is my LD
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

ahmotheroftwo wrote:Maybe now that TBHQ has taken over, the beads will actually be in the stores on release day!!

I do hope that will be the case! This was a thorn for the non-premier, silver dealers before, getting the release weeks after the Goliaths and losing business to them. The excitement is building!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

cswan wrote:I hope you get some more scoopage soon Sita--I don't think I can last 2 more weeks without news Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 9 594236
Searching hard to get you something...!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Smaug wrote:
cswan wrote:I hope you get some more scoopage soon Sita--I don't think I can last 2 more weeks without news Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 9 594236
Searching hard to get you something...!
Thanks--you're the best Trollbeads Fall Release 2011 details - Page 9 285629
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 pm

I've been searching too, but nothing so far Sad
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

kionee wrote:I've been searching too, but nothing so far Sad
It's great to have troll friends from the Netherlands. I always know more than the local dealers here in the states because of you.sunny
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

cswan wrote:
kionee wrote:I've been searching too, but nothing so far Sad
It's great to have troll friends from the Netherlands. I always know more than the local dealers here in the states because of you.sunny
PS One of my favorite WT beads is your orange bead---love it!!! Very Happy

I wish I liked our WT beads No
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm

cswan wrote:PS One of my favorite WT beads is your orange bead---love it!!! Very Happy

I wish I liked our WT beads No
ain't that the truth! Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad pale
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:41 pm

MinnNorsk wrote:I sure wish they'd do a Trollbeads University in Canada...how do those come about? Has anyone ever been to one???

As far as I know the Trollbeads University's are only for people working at LD's. (but I would love to attend one, if it would be possible Very Happy )
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnNorsk Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Oh, I didn't even know that, Daisylove...first time I heard the term "Trollbead University" was in reference to the possible re-release of the pink prism. It would be lovely if they had an event like that for local dealers too...like the ones on TBG with Soren attending and actually making a silver bead while there.
MinnNorsk
MinnNorsk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm

My LD has gone to at least one, and maybe two, TB universities. They are held in a nearby big city and dealers from all over the state (& nearby states) attend.
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Did any of you download the Trollbead's calendar for August? If you did, you would have noticed that Friday, the 26th is circled in red.

Short of hitting us on the head, I think this was the obvious announcement of the release date. Besides my local dealer confirmed that she will be able to sell them then. Very Happy
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 pm

I am slowly going out of my mind waiting for any new release info!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next