BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

+15
stacecase
tsuyu-sama
Pandabee(uk)
kyrama
BamBam
cottinghamgirl
cutey2009
TrollEcat
Mabel
Trollingalong
Trollperle
Mayaa
saracat
angeltroll
vampbutterfly
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:01 pm

A small parcel and a quicker trip? That sounds quite mysterious Laughing If it means what I think it might mean it was not necessary Hug And yes, DH is the patient one in my family Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by Fleur Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:48 am

cheers Bunny dance Bunny dance
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:53 pm

WOO-HOO! So glad only 1 to go... cheers Hurray
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Yes, I am home and my package was waiting for me. I took pictures but haven't had a chance to transfer them from my camera to my computer as we had to unpack our rig and make some minor repairs, deal with some appointments, do laundry and even more laundry, attend a surprise-to-me wedding reception yesterday and run a ton of errands. Today I get my roots done (which is a necessity since it has been almost 2 months since I had them done!). Hopefully I will get some time later on today or tomorrow to transfer and upload the pictures!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:44 pm

I m glad to hear that he last two parcels have arrived, looking forward to the photos.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Oh how wonderful - mine should be here on Thursday (keeping all fingers crossed Smile )
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:54 pm

My parcel arrived today and it is fantastic Smile Thank you so much, dearest Trollingalong  Hug Love I will upload pictures shortly Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Trollperle wrote:My parcel arrived today and it is fantastic Smile Thank you so much, dearest Trollingalong  Hug Love I will upload pictures shortly Smile

AWWWW.....so glad it FINALLY decided to arrive....I seemed to have the Spring Tortoise and NOT the Spring Bunny!! It was a tiny parcel but I hope the beads will work for you!! Hug flower
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Trollingalong wrote:

Trollperle wrote:My parcel arrived today and it is fantastic Smile Thank you so much, dearest Trollingalong  Hug Love I will upload pictures shortly Smile

AWWWW.....so glad it FINALLY decided to arrive....I seemed to have the Spring Tortoise and NOT the Spring Bunny!!  It was a tiny parcel but I hope the beads will work for you!!  Hug flower

I absolutely love it - but see for yourself in my extra post Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4