BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

+15
stacecase
tsuyu-sama
Pandabee(uk)
kyrama
BamBam
cottinghamgirl
cutey2009
TrollEcat
Mabel
Trollingalong
Trollperle
Mayaa
saracat
angeltroll
vampbutterfly
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by Mayaa Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:41 pm

My package just arrived!! It is BIG with lots of goodies Shocked Shocked
I will sure make a topic about it!

Vampy will you please take my name off the list, I don't know how to do that from my phone.

BUT.... I feel a bit guilty now, I had trollingalong for a swap partner and I send her a enveloppe with two goodies a card, and a bead. I didn't know everyone was going to send such huge packages Embarassed Sorry trollingalong I hope you don't feel to dissapointed Embarassed
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 pm

2. Trollperle
3. Pandabee
7. Kyrama
9. Stacecase
10. Mini Gnome
16. Tsuyu-sama
17.Retiredk9racer

I took Mayaa off Smile

Last edited by Trollperle on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Mayaa wrote:BUT.... I feel a bit guilty now, I had trollingalong for a swap partner and I send her a enveloppe with two goodies a card, and a bead. I didn't know everyone was going to send such huge packages Embarassed  Sorry trollingalong I hope you don't feel to dissapointed Embarassed

Please do not feel guilty - enjoy Smile ! I am so very sure that you sent a lovely parcel full of love and that is really the important thing Smile Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Thank you trollperle!!
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Mayaa wrote:My package just arrived!! It is BIG with lots of goodies Shocked Shocked
I will sure make a topic about it!

Vampy will you please take my name off the list, I don't know how to do that from my phone.

BUT.... I feel a bit guilty now, I had trollingalong for a swap partner and I send her a enveloppe with two goodies a card, and a bead. I didn't know everyone was going to send such huge packages Embarassed  Sorry trollingalong I hope you don't feel to dissapointed Embarassed

OH NO MAYAA!!  You can't know how much that parcel meant to me!  I do these swaps because it is so much fun (and yet scary) coming up with something for our partner.....having the friendships that come with the package and bead we get is the best......and I've taken photos of your BEAUTIFUL package and loved, loved every bit!  I can't wait to get a few minutes to upload the photos and share.  BUT please don't feel you haven't sent enough.....I sent a smaller package than I usually send and worry that my partner will be disappointed also.....yep, I think we just worry too much and we all LOVE the secret packages!  I've always said that if a secret someone just sent me a card I'd be perfectly happy in the swap!  I don't even need a bead!!

BIG HUG TO MAYAA!  I'll hopefully get my photos on this afternoon!  I'm VERY happy with everything so please don't be upset!
Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Trollingalong, I'm glad you liked your package and thank you for your sweet message. Your totally right, it is nog just about the package but also about all the fun that comes with it. And the people you 'meet'. I tend to over think things so its good to hear that you liked it Very Happy
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Now I'm getting worried about my package arriving in time.......please know secret partner....it is hopefully rushing as fast as it can to get to you in time for the weekend........sending happy troll magic to speed it along!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Ditto, I sent mine nice and early so I hope it arrives on time.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:32 pm

My dear swap partner, please do not worry. Even if mine arrives after Easter I will cherish it Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:43 pm

I know that the packages happily rushing to the last of our group will be loved whenever they arrive.......we are waiting with you!! The wait will be worth it to receive a parcel of love!

2. Trollperle
3. Pandabee
7. Kyrama
9. Stacecase
10. Mini Gnome
16. Tsuyu-sama
17.Retiredk9racer
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Such wonderful swap packages already...7 left in flight! Will they arrive before Easter? Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

I had a  „mail day“ today and though my parcel did not arrive - please do not worry my dear swap partner. It sometimes takes a while Smile Here in Macedonia the Orthodox Easter is only next week, and there will be another mail day before that next Thursday Smile And even if it arrives only after that, I will still be very happy, so as I said, no worries Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:57 pm

I received my parcel today and I will upload pictures later today Smile
and sadly my parcel to my swap partner returned because it seems I misspelled one letter. So I sent it out today again with the correct address. Sadly it will reach my swappie after the Easter sadly.
2. Trollperle
3. Pandabee
7. Kyrama
9. Stacecase
10. Mini Gnome
17.Retiredk9racer
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:08 pm

OH NO! Please don't worry....it is sometimes SO HARD to get everything right but I am sure your partner will feel double the love when she receives the package! Don't stress....the bead will be a traveler! Hug
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Oh how wonderful, another arrived package I love you - and yours to your swap partner is not lost, so not all is lost there, either Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Trollperle wrote:Oh how wonderful, another arrived package I love you - and yours to your swap partner is not lost, so not all is lost there, either Wink

YEah, but I wanted her to receive it before the Easter Sad
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 pm

tsuyu-sama wrote:
Trollperle wrote:Oh how wonderful, another arrived package I love you - and yours to your swap partner is not lost, so not all is lost there, either Wink

YEah, but I wanted her to receive it before the Easter Sad

Oh, don't be sad....it will fly quickly to your partner.....she might need it more on the day it arrives! I love you Hug
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Trollingalong wrote:
Oh, don't be sad....it will fly quickly to your partner.....she might need it more on the day it arrives!  I love you Hug

Agree  Sometimes things happen for a reason! And it is better the parcel came back to you than to be lost in the mail abyss ! Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Trollperle wrote:
Trollingalong wrote:
Oh, don't be sad....it will fly quickly to your partner.....she might need it more on the day it arrives!  I love you Hug

Agree  Sometimes things happen for a reason! And it is better the parcel came back to you than to be lost in the mail abyss ! Smile

Yeah, I am at least glad for that!
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Dearest troll friends, I'm sorry I've been so absent from the forum lately. Life turned on it's head for a while, but I'm finally getting things back to normal. I needed to travel for several weeks very unexpectedly but I'm home again and my lovely swap package was waiting for me. My Easter swappie was so very clever to give me a choice for revealing her identity or not, but of course my curiosity got the best of me, so a big Easter shout out, THANK YOU and lots of virtual hugs to Retiredk9racer!!

My package was WONDERFUL and the beads were gorgeous. I will post photos shortly.

2. Trollperle
3. Pandabee
7. Kyrama
10. Mini Gnome
17. Retiredk9racer

Due to my unexpected trip, I wasn't able to take care of my swap package before I left and was therefore VERY late in sending out Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Sad I'm really so sorry to my swap partner because the package did not arrive in time for Easter, but I hope she loves it just the same and that it arrives any day now.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh Stacecase.....I hope you are okay and sending soothing thoughts to you......I am sure your partner will be very, very happy whatever day the package arrives......As you said, it is like and we all know that sometimes all the planning in the world goes out the window!

It will be fun to see your photos once you settle back home.....retiredk9racer always has fun things in her packages!!
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Mine wonderful swap package has arrived...pics to follow!

First Sun Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit First Sun

2. Trollperle
7. Kyrama
10. Mini Gnome
17. Retiredk9racer
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Only 4 to go Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:56 am

Cross fingers Cross fingers Fingers crossed, that the last 4 will arrive very soon Cross fingers Cross fingers

Let me know, if a volunteer back up is needed, just in case, that anything should have gone lost in the mail.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Thank you, dearest Fleur, you are very kind Smile Hug Tomorrow a new week begins and I keep all my fingers crossed that more parcels will arrive then Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers Happy bunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next