BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

+15
stacecase
tsuyu-sama
Pandabee(uk)
kyrama
BamBam
cottinghamgirl
cutey2009
TrollEcat
Mabel
Trollingalong
Trollperle
Mayaa
saracat
angeltroll
vampbutterfly
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 3 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Please do not forget that I have been out of town for the past 5 weeks - I am sure my package is waiting at home for me! We should be home sometime late next week (10-14 days from now)! I hope that my swap partner is not stressing out over this!!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Bunny Swap List for arrived packages - Page 3 Empty Re: Bunny Swap List for arrived packages

Post by kyrama Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:17 am

Great news! My swap package arrived today! It contained lots of fun goodies and, best of all, a gorgeous blue unique. How did my swap partner know that blue is my favorite color?! She picked the perfect bead for me. I have many work events this week but I will post photos at the weekend.

Dear swap partner, please don't think I mind that my package came a wee bit later. The mail is always so unpredictable! I sprained my foot yesterday so I was limping around at work today, feeling very sorry for myself, and it was a beautiful pick-me-up to receive your thoughtful package at the end of the day! Hugs to you!
kyrama
kyrama
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Only 3 more to go...Keeping fingers crossed they will arrive this week.

2. Trollperle
10. Mini Gnome
17. Retiredk9racer
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 pm

So exciting Kyrama! Glad it arrived on the perfect day when you needed a hug! That is the best day to get your package!

Fingers AND toes crossed that the last 3 will be waiting for their partners today! I hate they get delayed but like Kyrama....may they arrive on the perfect day! Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:57 pm

I hate how my swappie's parcel is still somewhere in the air!!! ;(
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:40 pm

tsuyu-sama wrote:I hate how my swappie's parcel is still somewhere in the air!!! ;(

I'm in the same boat with you......sad, mad and kicking myself that I didn't make the package bigger if it was going to be late!! I am sending love and hoping this is the week the last 3 arrive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Ah that's sad that they haven't arrived jet. But I'm sure they will show op soon! Hug
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:41 pm

I am happy for every package, that arrives safe and sound.
Three more to go :cross fingers:  bounce
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Taking my name off the list....my package arrived today!! Thank you so much, photo's to follow!

2. Trollperle
17. Retiredk9racer
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Yay Smile only two to go - keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow´s courier Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Please please let the last 2 parcels ARRIVE at their destinations! Sending hugs to Trollperle and RetiredK9 for being so patient! Hug Hug
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Fingers crossed!!
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Thank you for the crossed fingers and hugs Hug

Our courier came but no bunny swap parcel arrived. I begin to think that the bunny has found a mate and burrowed a nice cozy little rabbit hole and is now awaiting its young Wink Next chance will be next Thursday Cross fingers
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:47 pm

A thats a shame, you so deserve your swapsie!
How come you only receive parcels once a week?
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh come on the last two!!! Get there ASAP!
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Hug Mayaa, postal services here are not totally reliable so I get my mail trough my German Employer and they only send once a week. Thursdays thus are special days for me Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Okay....this has gone on long enough.....time for plan B to be instituted. Those packages WILL arrive. Mad Sad
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Remember that r9r is on holiday, so she's not home to open her parcel.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Remember that r9r is on holiday, so she's not home to open her parcel.

Agree  And mine will arrive, too Smile Cross fingers
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 am

Maybe they went the long way round and got distracted.
It is spring after all. sunny
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Maybe they went the long way round and got distracted.
It is spring after all. sunny

That is exactly what I thought Smile

Mine now has arrived at my Mum´s. She showed me the envelope (no, not the content Wink ) and will forward it to me, so that it might indeed be with me next Thursday Smile Cross fingers  - Then it would be right on time for May Day Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:22 pm

cheers yay.... only one more to go, right?
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:24 pm

So glad that at least a parcel arrived......now to hear from retiredk9 (she is back home!) if hers is there!! Sigh.....May Day will just have to do for a swap parcel to arrive. Crying or Very sad
But hopefully the beads for the poor, patient May Day swappers (can't call them Easter Bunny!) will be loved!Smile Hugs
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Trollingalong wrote:So glad that at least a parcel arrived......now to hear from retiredk9 (she is back home!) if hers is there!!  Sigh.....May Day will just have to do for a swap parcel to arrive.  Crying or Very sad
But hopefully the beads for the poor, patient May Day swappers (can't call them Easter Bunny!) will be loved!Smile Hugs  

Normally patience is not my forte, quite the contrary, actually Laughing  But I have learned over the years to be a most patient mail awaiter, so all is well, and of course the bead will be loved! DH smiled when I read your post to him and he said, „Those that have strayed from the right path and then re-found it are the ones loved the most“ Wink . Plus it has crossed the great sea in west so its journey was a rather long one and it is spring, after all, and bunnies are well known for their let´s call it „spring activities“ Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Hahahaha! But a small parcel is awaiting a quicker trip I hope! Love your DH's comment! So sweet and he must be the patient one....I have always been a very patient person but my DH is the 'where is it?' person! Hmmm....wonder how much trouble the bunnies got into?! Bunny dance Rabbit Bunny dance Rabbit Bunny dance Rabbit
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next