BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Combo's (lots of pics)

+8
papihuahua
kyhalfpt
Trollperle
Enaktra
strike
reltan
Michelle
trollfinder
12 posters

Go down

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Empty Newest Combo's (lots of pics)

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:09 am

Creatures in the Forest bracelet featuring my new purple butterfly  Excited 
Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Eb047_zps3f977e60

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Eb060_zps99dd6ef6

Boo-Bear bracelet made for my Chihuahua/shih Tzu mix Bear
Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Mk029_zpsb90e6655
The spikey silver represents her collar, she's a tough 5lb dog you know  Laughing Walk beads represent the walks we go on. The plain silver is the love within bead because I love her so much  Love The bow-wow beads are from Lexi Beads and have a small space where I can engrave her name which I hope to do soon.

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Pics1200

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Mk024_zps99609bfd

Gerber Daisy bracelet — this one is mostly made up of rehomed beads from members here, including both scales, dillos and pearls  Group hug 
Newest Combo's (lots of pics) X021-Copy_zpsb1a34f15

Beads On Acid bracelet. Funny story…
Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Tb071_zps8ca674ee

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Tb070_zps3f713b27
…I was browsing around my local Pandora store when one of the sales ladies saw my Tb bracelet. She grabbed my wrist and said it was like looking at beads on acid Laughing She was amazed at all the different colors emanating from them. I thought that was a funny yet truthful way to describe them. It was actually quite flattering as she was completely mesmerized by it. I loved the reaction when she saw it, wished I could have captured her face in a picture. I don’t know why it makes me feel so good when others like my combos. I build them for me but it is still heartwarming to rcv compliments like that  I love you
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Empty Re: Newest Combo's (lots of pics)

Post by Michelle Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 am

Your first one is like a forest it gives me a feel of nature and walking out. I thnk your dog will like her bracelet even as a collar  Wink  both look very cute. Gerber Daisy is my favorite I like the mute purple and the teal green mix and I under stand the Pandora lady. I can bet in the sun shine that bracelet must glow like it is alive.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 am

Fist two are just above the moon, you have some lovely bead from other brands!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Beautiful bracelets Smile Love the description of "beads on acid"  Laughing And your little Bear  I love you 

In your first combo, is that a TB blue goldstone below the fern leaf silver? I've never seen one so sparkly!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Love your combos! I'm especially love of your Creatures in the Forest.
Your Bear is sooo adorable. Love how you picked out the beads for her. Great representation.

I'm also surprised at how you cohesive your rehomed bracelet is. I would have thought it would be more eclectic. Did you have a color scheme in mind when the beads were rehomed, or did it just happen? Smile

I've gotta wonder how the Pandora lady would know what the effects of acid are...? hehe.
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 pm

I love all your creations - but I totally adore Bear - he looks beautiful Smile Chihuahuas are pretty fierce little creatures whom I actually am more weary of than Staffies and their likes, but surely the Shi Tzu part has a calming effect on your feroucious little 5lb treasure  Love He does remind me a lot of my beloved late Teddy (a Lhasa, so a little bit bigger Smile )

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Cimg0810

Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Michelle wrote:Your first one is like a forest it gives me a feel of nature and walking out. I thnk your dog  will like her bracelet even as a collar  Wink  both look very cute. Gerber Daisy is my favorite I like the mute purple and the teal green mix and I under stand the Pandora lady. I can bet in the sun shine that bracelet must glow like it is alive.
Thank you Michelle  Very Happy my forest bracelet just came together quite by accident, I love it when that happens and its a nice result  Very Happy I wonder if Bears bracelet would fit her as a collar, I will have to try that, thanks!
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 pm

reltan wrote:Fist two are just above the moon, you have some lovely bead from other brands!!!
Thank you  Hug The other brands I blame on this forum  Laughing I have found so many wonderful non TB's that I really love  Smile
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:20 pm

strike wrote:Beautiful bracelets Smile Love the description of "beads on acid"  Laughing And your little Bear  I love you 

In your first combo, is that a TB blue goldstone below the fern leaf silver? I've never seen one so sparkly!
Thank you strike! That is a blue goldstone  Very Happy I found a pretty good one with 2 really sparkly spots that show up in just the right place  Very Happy I wish they were all that sparky.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Enaktra wrote:Love your combos! I'm especially love of your Creatures in the Forest.
Your Bear is sooo adorable. Love how you picked out the beads for her. Great representation.

I'm also surprised at how you cohesive your rehomed bracelet is. I would have thought it would be more eclectic. Did you have a color scheme in mind when the beads were rehomed, or did it just happen? Smile

I've gotta wonder how the Pandora lady would know what the effects of acid are...? hehe.
Thank you so much!
In regards to my rehomed bracelet, I have always wanted a purple and teal bracelet and decided to build one starting with a few beads I got from members here  I love you I am a sucker for purple and green so I snapped them up knowing I would be able to use them eventually  Smile 
For the beads on acid, I wondered if she meant the beads themselves looked like they were on acid or if she meant she felt like she was on acid looking at them  Laughing same difference I guess  Laughing
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Trollperle wrote:I love all your creations - but I totally adore Bear - he looks beautiful Smile Chihuahuas are pretty fierce little creatures whom I actually am more weary of than Staffies and their likes, but surely the Shi Tzu part has a calming effect on your feroucious little 5lb treasure  Love He does remind me a lot of my beloved late Teddy (a Lhasa, so a little bit bigger Smile )

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Cimg0810

Thank you Trollperle! Yes the shitzhu part of her definitly helps the ferocious chihuahua side  Laughing  Bear really is a sweet heart, a little princess-diva but a sweet heart none the less. And thank you for showing us your sweet Teddy  Love  Love He was adorable! So sorry for your loss  Hug
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 am

Love all your bracelets!! Especially the one for Boo Bear - love those colors together!!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by papihuahua Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Beautiful bracelets and cute dog - love the Gerber daisy one - could you tell me where you found the purple variegated flower bead? I've only seen one and I sadly missed it!
papihuahua
papihuahua
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Beautiful bracelets , but Bear is just gorgeous. She reminds me of my sister's dog, Teddy, a Pomeranian and Shih tzu cross. Sadly, he is no longer here, tho he had a very long and happy life

Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Img_3410
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:58 pm

The first combo colors are something that I would wear any day. The second combo is a fantastic blend of colors from my youth. I think Beads on Acid is a great combo, too. I think you have a lot of great beads there.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

oh i love your bracelets esp the first it has so much going on, yet it's muted and earthy too. LOOOOVE!! still, the others are gorg. as well! i've heard "charm bracelet on speed" before, lol. your pup is too cute!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Absolutely love your bracelets (and your Boo-Bear) and how special it must have been (like you said) for someone to notice and make such a comment x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:Love all your bracelets!!  Especially the one for Boo Bear - love those colors together!!!
Thank you! My eye always goes to that one first  Wink
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 pm

papihuahua wrote:Beautiful bracelets and cute dog - love the Gerber daisy one - could you tell me where you found the purple variegated flower bead? I've only seen one and I sadly missed it!
Thanks so much! I got the variegated flower bead from Trollbeads Gallery. I usually miss all the good uniques but I must have logged on at just the right time  Wink Thank you for noticing and asking about it, it is one of my favorite beads/finds  sunny
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:00 pm

AquaAura wrote:Beautiful bracelets , but Bear is just gorgeous. She reminds me of my sister's dog, Teddy, a Pomeranian and Shih tzu cross. Sadly, he is no longer here, tho he had a very long and happy life
Newest Combo's (lots of pics) Img_3410
Aww Teddy was so cute! He very much reminds me of Bear  Very Happy Thank you for sharing Teddy's wonderful little face I love you I am sorry for yours and your sisters loss  Rose They give us so much happiness and unconditional love, but its so hard to see them go.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:The first combo colors are something that I would wear any day.  The second combo is a fantastic blend of colors from my youth.  I think Beads on Acid is a great combo, too.  I think you have a lot of great beads there.
Thank you! I have been wearing the 1st one the most. I love the different colors and thats its not matchy-matchy like most of my bracelets are  Smile
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 pm

plumbun wrote:oh i love your bracelets esp the first it has so much going on, yet it's muted and earthy too. LOOOOVE!! still, the others are gorg. as well! i've heard "charm bracelet on speed" before, lol. your pup is too cute!
Thank you  sunny LOL...charm bracelets on speed...I would like to see that, lol
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 pm

BusyBeads wrote:Absolutely love your bracelets (and your Boo-Bear) and how special it must have been (like you said) for someone to notice and make such a comment x
Thanks Busybeads! It really was very heart warming  I love you  normally people don't even notice my bracelets...
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by papihuahua Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks for the info trollfinder - I'll keep looking Wink
papihuahua
papihuahua
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down