BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!)

+14
tonton
Ninbey
Dorabella
trollcat
Molamola
Zoey
Trollseeker
TrollTech
eeyore
Beadgirl
rollypoly troll
BriChanel
stephenie
Lollipop
18 posters

Go down

Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Empty Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!)

Post by Lollipop Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

My current favourite neutral:
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Favemixneutrals
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Favemixneutrals2

A sunny days combo to cheer me up in the winter Very Happy
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Goldenquartz2
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Goldenquartz

A purple and golden combo:
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Purpleandglod
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Purpleandgold2

A purple grey and black one with my lovely SS black dillo Very Happy
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Purpleandgreybracelet

This one was inspired by another Trollie - but I can't find where I saw the original pic now Embarassed If you recognise it as similar to a design you have done, thank you!! Very Happy
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Inspired

And I LOVE this, it's never been apart since I made it... it is blue deserts, one pink and one brown deserts, golden caves, one silver mountain, and an Earth to finish it off Very Happy And of course Chinese silvers...
Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Terraanddesere

I have a FN and bracelet combo too, but I have posted it in the necklace section.

By the way, it is GREAT to not have to worry about resizing photos, and to be able to upload so many at once!!! Thanks for the link to ImageShack cheers cheers cheers
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Empty Re: Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!)

Post by stephenie Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Very pretty! My favorite is the bottom one.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!) Empty Re: Lollipop's newest designs... (lots of them!)

Post by BriChanel Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm

All of them are beautiful Lollipop!!! Very Happy I especially love the bottom one as well, the desert beads are great!
BriChanel
BriChanel
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

They are all very beautiful. Very Happy
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Wow you have some amazing beads now. Love the neutral and sunny day one. Very Happy
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Very nice! You have SUNSHINE????
eeyore
eeyore
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollTech Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 pm

I adore your champagne bubbles on the purple and grey bracelet. It is so lovely!
Such designs all of them!!!
TrollTech
TrollTech
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://plsweb.com/Academic-Programs/PLS-Instructors/Gretchen-Rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollseeker Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

I like the golden combo....is this a uk-convention amber prism???
Trollseeker
Trollseeker
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:59 am

All your designs are beautiful! You have some great beads! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Thank you for all the nice comments!!
I do tend to post all my designs in one thread so I hope they are not taking forever to load... Shocked

eeyore wrote:Very nice! You have SUNSHINE????
Ha, no! I wish!
I took those just after Christmas, on a day when the ground was covered in snow but the sky was clear. It was a beautiful day. Not much sunshine around recently I'm afraid!
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 pm

TrollTech wrote:I adore your champagne bubbles on the purple and grey bracelet. It is so lovely!
Such designs all of them!!!

I'm not sure what a champagne bubbles is confused but the silvery grey bubble bead I was lucky enough to buy from a lovely Trollie I met at the UK Olney meet last year. And I have recently somehow acquired more beads form her... (I think she's a bad influence on me Laughing )
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Trollseeker wrote:I like the golden combo....is this a uk-convention amber prism???

Yep. I queued for 2 hours to get it too! And drove 5 hours to get there, paid for a hotel for the night and then drove 4 hours back. So the convention turned out to be quite an expense really!

The amber prism is also on the Sunny days combo. It's quite a dark one compared to others I've seen, they only had 5 left when I got it Shocked and I picked the darkest one. I was VERY lucky to get one at all Very Happy
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Stunning bracelets Lollipop. I adore the turquoise and amber one and the last one is stunning, especially with the Chian SIlvers. I will have to try to copy that one.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Lollipop your combos are wonderful, I'd wear all of them, but the last one is really fabulous. Very Happy
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorabella Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 pm

These are gorgeous! I love the bottom one too, but I don't have the chinese silvers, so it's great to see them all like that. I love you
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollseeker Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

[quote="Lollipop"]
Trollseeker wrote:

Yep. I queued for 2 hours to get it too! And drove 5 hours to get there, paid for a hotel for the night and then drove 4 hours back. So the convention turned out to be quite an expense really!

which further enhances the value of the prism. priceless.
Trollseeker
Trollseeker
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Just beautiful! If I had to choose a favorite--maybe it would be the sunny day combo with the yellows and blues. Very nice!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 am

Wow Lollipop, you have some really gorgeous combos here!!! Thanks for sharing; I can SO understand why you haven't taken the last one apart...I may have to copy that one! Very Happy

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit private name ;))
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

All beautiful, Lollipop! I can't choose!

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by binjy Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 am

Love your favorite neutral and sunny days bracelets, all lovely really! Smile
binjy
binjy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trolledolly Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I think there will be lots of copies of the last one - i must acquire more blue deserts and perhaps another set of chinese silvers! aaargh.

the chinese silvers are super useful though!
trolledolly
trolledolly
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrow Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm

It took ages to load but it was well worth the wait, stunning combinations TFS Lollipop Very Happy
sparrow
sparrow
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down