BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand

+10
TrollRose
Fee
Fairy3
Brightonbelle
Smaug
plumbun
agatha
iluvbeads
strike
Treeinwind
14 posters

Go down

Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand Empty Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand

Post by Treeinwind Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:42 am

Many thanks to sweet Sita for designing this bead and getting it here to me to take with my when I go to see my daughter.  My DD lost her baby a couple of months ago, it broke all our hearts.  Many people sent her sympathy cards, which helped and she appreciated.  I struggled in the sympathy card section for a month.  I just couldn't send any of them.  I wanted to give her something more meaningful than a card.

I saw this bead and knew that it was perfect for us both.  I leave on Monday to see her in Wisconsin and stay for awhile with her.  I was nervous about it getting here on time, and it was down to the wire as today was the last day for mail before I leave.  I was so glad to see the mail man in the drive and caught him before he left!  It was really meant to be.  
My pictures are do not do the bead justice, his little feet are perfectly formed and that doesn't show in my photo, but I wanted to say thank you and share them here anyway.  It is a lovely lovely bead and words cannot express my gratitude.
Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand Babyhe10
Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand Babyhe11
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand Empty Re: Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand

Post by strike Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:20 am

Beautiful - I'm so glad it arrived in time for you to take with you Hug Love
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand Empty Re: Thank you Sita - Baby under my heart in my hand

Post by iluvbeads Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 am

My heart aches for both you and your daughter. This bead is so very special. I am so glad you received it in time. Hugs to both of you.

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:15 am

perfect!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 am

best wishes to your family. the bead is just perfect.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 am

Wishing you a safe journey! My heart and prayers go out to you both, that you find comfort being together remembering little Henry. Hug I love you
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 am

So sorry for your daughter but I believe that this tiny treasure will help to sooth her sad heart.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 am

It is perfect and in hard times your daughter wil look a it hold it and feel your love and support even if you are not able to be there in person.
Wishing you and your family al the best Hug 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:01 am

Beautiful! Nice to see the details.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 am

This wonderful bead will be very special and meaningful to your DD !!
So glad for you and your DD that it arrived in time I love you 
It was meant to be that way.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 am

Hug 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Hug 
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:20 pm

In my heart Xxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:43 pm

So sorry to hear of your DD's loss x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down