BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita)

+13
LindaJo
BethyCW
klokke
bubbagump
AquaAura
Michelle
fairytroll
plumbun
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
Daisylove
reltan
chestersnickers
17 posters

Go down

A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Empty A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita)

Post by chestersnickers Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Since a lot of you ladies are cat lovers and Sita may need some inspiration ( Wink A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) B0221 Wink -joking,of course) I put together all my kitties (TB, RBF,Pandora,Ohm,Links of London) and here it is my Cat bracelet:
A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Cats_b10
A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Cats_b11
A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Cats_b12
A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Cats_b13
A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) T09158A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) T09163A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) T09162
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Empty Re: A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita)

Post by reltan Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:52 pm

cat fantastic!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita) Empty Re: A bracelet for cats lovers (and Sita)

Post by Daisylove Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:59 pm

adorable! Love the various cats you've used.

Just a question about the lock, is it safe enough the way you have put it on your bracelet on both ends CS? I still have my lock here lying and waiting for the perfect way of putting it on a bracelet (and still be able to change beads whenever I want to ofcourse, but so far I haven't found it yet).
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 pm

ah Chester, that is gorgeous!  Twisted Evil cat cat Love 

I am really envious of your stunning Tibet beads  Love I love Maneki Neko (I am a fan of all the asian stuff!) and Mouse on Cheese is just one fabulous bead, the real troll as it used to be!

I am glad to have seen this now, just right to end a strange day! Thank you dear Chester!  cheers sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:17 pm

So precious!  Love all the happy cats and the patterns and bright colours of their glass fur.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 pm

oh that looks very cool!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:24 pm

I love your bracelet! Can you tell us all the silver cat beads you used as I only recognize the trollbeads big cat. Thanks!
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Cute. Is good to see both maneki-neko have diffrent paws raised  Smile 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Daisylove wrote:adorable! Love the various cats you've used.

Just a question about the lock, is it safe enough the way you have put it on your bracelet on both ends CS? I still have my lock here lying and waiting for the perfect way of putting it on a bracelet (and still be able to change beads whenever I want to ofcourse, but so far I haven't found it yet).

Actually , I split (at a local jeweler)  a TB double-lock which fixed on the chain at the left side and on the greyhound lock on the right side where I'm using the big part of the double lock in order to change the beads.This combination is safe and has the shortest length.
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:24 pm

fairytroll wrote:I love your bracelet!  Can you tell us all the silver cat beads you used as I only recognize the trollbeads big cat.  Thanks!

From the right to the left side: Ohm ,Links of London, TB,TB,TB,RBF,Pandora,TB. Smile
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 pm

chestersnickers wrote:
fairytroll wrote:I love your bracelet!  Can you tell us all the silver cat beads you used as I only recognize the trollbeads big cat.  Thanks!

From the right to the left side: Ohm ,Links of London, TB,TB,TB,RBF,Pandora,TB. Smile
Thank you!!
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:04 am

Wow! Gorgeous - the colours are wonderful. Those mice look surprisingly relaxed given the number of cats around them....
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Purrrrrfect, MEOW!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Hopefully there will be no cat fights.
Love your beautiful silver cats and of course your tibet beads Drool 
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:15 pm

I love all your cats, very pretty indeed Very Happy
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Love it!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Beautiful Smile Love the Ohm hugging kitties!  Hug 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:31 pm

What a cattery! beautiful.

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Very unique and cool looking! Love it!!
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Your bracelet reminds me of the „mice house“, a little „room“ looking like an old peasant dining room behind glass with mice in the wild life park near DH´s home we visited a few years back. Our doggie Hexe had the time of her life trying to figure out how to get to them (Lhasa Apsos are half cat, I tell you Wink ). Luckily for the mice there was no way in (and they were running about a bit higher from us on chairs and a table with cheese, so Hexe did not disturb them in the least).
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down