BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB

+7
angeltroll
strike
Pandabee(uk)
Trollperle
plumbun
tsuyu-sama
cottinghamgirl
11 posters

Go down

Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB Empty Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB

Post by cottinghamgirl Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting but we have had computer problems, 2 PCs and my (nearly new) notebook have failed one after the other this week.
I wasn't surprised to see Angeltroll at a recent trollbead event but I was surprised when she handed me an Easter gift bag and told me she was my SEB. I waited until I was home to open up the bag. Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020316
As Angeltroll had not had to post the gifts she was able to include a traditional chocolate egg which even has my name piped on it.
Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020315
Underneath was a box containing some Easter treats, a pretty blue scarf with blue flowers and easter bunnies and a cute Easter basket. This contained a pretty china egg and a Troll Box.Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020317Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020317[/url].Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020319Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB P1020321
As instructed on the envelope I put the card aside to open last and opened the Troll Box to find two beautiful beads. I love the gold hematite, I think the hematites look pretty on the same bracelet and have inspired me to be a bit bolder with colour than I usually am.Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB 00212
I selected some blue beads to go with the blue and white unique for my first attempt at a combination ,but when I came back to look at it, inspiration struck and I added my Ageless Beauty. I opened my card and found that Angeltroll had chosen the bead as she thought it would be a perfect companion for Ageless Beauty, so great minds think alike!Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB 00111  
Thank you Angeltroll for the pretty gifts, chocolate egg and the beads.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB Empty Re: Hand Delivered Parcel From My SEB

Post by tsuyu-sama Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Well then... hand delivered packages are the biggest surprises I would assume. I think most would agree!

Beautiful combos Smile
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:22 pm

hand delivered, wow so cool! and awesome package love all the goodies and such. divine!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Oh such a wonderful parcel - colourful and full of goodies Smile I love the blue and red bead and your combo is very beautiful! Plus the super cute doggie card and all of it hand delivered - totally fantastic I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Now that's the way to do it, hand delivered! Great parcel, fab beads and an egg...wonderful. Happy Easter SpringChickHappy bunnySunshineFirst Sun
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:04 am

Very pretty Smile And that was a lovely surprise that it was hand delivered Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:57 am

Hello Cottinghamgirl - wow! it was SO much fun buying Easter treats for you ~ knowing that we had all arranged to meet at the little LD's event, we had even arranged lunch! I'm so pleased you liked the package - chocolate is a "must" for Easter but having your name piped on the Thornton's was such fun! I'm glad you liked your beads, they look great on your bracelets and, as well as matching your Azure Bubbles, I thought the unique was a perfect match for the bunny scarf too! Happy Easter to you and your family. Bunny dance
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 pm

I love the entire bag! What a beautiful bead to go with Ageless Beauty and the hematite is so pretty and neutral to use.......Thornton's?! Yummy! And how neat to even have your name on it! Just enough chocolate and who doesn't need a bunny scarf?!!!? Great job Angeltroll and enjoy everything Cottinghamgirl!!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:33 pm

There are even bunnies on the scarf Bunny dance
I got distracted all the way by your stunning combos Very Happy
How cool that you've met in person and the package was hand delivered.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Wow! What a fun package and beautiful beads! the combos you made are really perfect too. I especially love the Ageless Beauty combo. That unique is perfect together with it!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 am

What terrific beads & treats you got! And I think it sounds extra special to get it hand delivered!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down