BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 13 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by kimvw Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 13 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by GRUMPY Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm

seems to me the more we contact TB direct the more feedback we get and... beads we want.. so.................................................... tell me who is manipulating here>>>> think on it..

ret rel pink prism, the caterpillar, the trolllock they knew we wanted them........ are we sure it isnot us..that creates these what shall I call them opportunities..?
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Nope, that's called customer feedback and is highly appreciated usually Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 am

TB must know by now the source of the efforts to sway them! It just occurred to me how wonderful it has been to be able to discuss our concerns and how to voice them. I remember posting the contact info for TB on another forum ages ago and my post was scrubbed. Forum owners probably didn't want to make it too easy to complain and have the complaints linked back to them. All this feedback is (literally) valuable information TB can use for planning future releases for their devotees.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 pm

I want the chick in egg...Love it so much! I've got the trollbeads mailletter today and they're talking about 2 LE. We had the joy,should they have another LE or do they mean the easter eggs? Maybe they are late with their newsletter Sad
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13