BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. Empty I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 am

This has come straight from a source I cannot divulge. I am sorry, BUT it's legit.....

Troll has taken all of the feedback from displeased collectors and how it de-values retired beads and has decided NOT to re-release any more retired beads. So joyful will be it.

soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by Bugladydi Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 am

What?! Really! Amazing bit of news! Shocked
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

I have HUGE news about re-released beads. Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 am

yep. really. I guess I really need to hunt down that chess lock now. Although if they keep making those for these conventions, they might be less valuable than my troll lock.

I had my hopes up SO high to be able to get some awesome retireds. Crying or Very sad
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 am

I'm SO glad I bought the re-released Joyful!
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 am

I can't say I like this news. I guess the displeased collectors made more noise than the ones who were pleased at being able to get an iconic bead to enjoy at a decent price. This will only fatten the bank accounts of those who trade on the secondary market. Watch out for $1000 cranes and more fakes on the market.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 am

trollmoll wrote:I can't say I like this news. I guess the displeased collectors made more noise than the ones who were pleased at being able to get an iconic bead to enjoy at a decent price. This will only fatten the bank accounts of those who trade on the secondary market. Watch out for $1000 cranes and more fakes on the market.

I know. I am not entirely happy about it.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 am

No Crane! Sad
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 am

I am not happy with this news. No more retired beads for me. I can't pay the inflated prices. I will be happy with what I have. It will save my bank account since I will not be spending much on Trollbeads.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 am

Nothing like teasing us. Let's wait to see how joyful sells to see if they bring back anything out of retirement.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 am

Hmmm....I like the news because I want TB to move forward and not live in the past. I KNOW there are superb beads just waiting to come into existence!

However, I still maintain that TB cannot be trusted to go back on decision A and go with Decision Q since they have done it in the past. LOL....
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 am

Rolling Eyes ...
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 am

kitsunegrl wrote:Hmmm....I like the news because I want TB to move forward and not live in the past. I KNOW there are superb beads just waiting to come into existence!

However, I still maintain that TB cannot be trusted to go back on decision A and go with Decision Q since they have done it in the past. LOL....

I think Trollbeads wants to move forward but its customers want to go back into the past. Their decision making process may indicate less process than pressure from the prevailing customers. Gotta give them credit for listening, though.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 am

Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people. What the heck difference does it make? You have one, why do you want others NOT to have one? Thank you Lord for not letting me have that mindset...I think it says alot about people...JMHO My crane would not be devalued one bit if they were to make a reproduction so others could have one. Oh, wait a minute...I buy beads because I love them, not for resale value.....dang.....now I get it....... Sarcasm
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 am

I am so pissed I am not getting a chess lock. Or a crane. Or a tulip lock. Or six bands. Or..... Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 am

Trolldog wrote:Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people. What the heck difference does it make? You have one, why do you want others NOT to have one? Thank you Lord for not letting me have that mindset...I think it says alot about people...JMHO My crane would not be devalued one bit if they were to make a reproduction so others could have one. Oh, wait a minute...I buy beads because I love them, not for resale value.....dang.....now I get it....... Sarcasm

I know. Thanks grumblers....... Evil or Very Mad I wonder why they didn't listen to the other side....
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am

Ive said it before... Troll dog is a wise dog! I really thank you for your posting. I have a crane and would love to see all of us have the opportunity to have one.. And I see no harm in rereleasing a retired now and then and limiting production, but clearly hallmarking it as a newer bead. The crane or joyful or old earth are all so overinflated on the secondary market! There are obvious fakes of even long retired beads showing up on both eBay and etsy. I would much rather know the source than take a chance on the secondary market. I have what I would consider a very nice collection that I have been slowly scaling down. It makes me happy to see some of my ltd or retired beads i wasnt using going to other collectors who may have missed out on them.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 am

neonfiller wrote:Nothing like teasing us. Let's wait to see how joyful sells to see if they bring back anything out of retirement.
Agree
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 am

Trolldog wrote:Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people. What the heck difference does it make? You have one, why do you want others NOT to have one? Thank you Lord for not letting me have that mindset...I think it says alot about people...JMHO My crane would not be devalued one bit if they were to make a reproduction so others could have one. Oh, wait a minute...I buy beads because I love them, not for resale value.....dang.....now I get it....... Sarcasm
Agree Well said Trolldog. I guess it is wait and see what happens.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 am

Wow, that is a bit of news I wasn't expecting, TFS.

I am not going to give an opionion but I am happy that I have my Joyful(s) now. I would have loved the old locks to be rereleased and a couple more wonderful oldies but here's to hoping that TB is going to bring out new beads that are in the spirit of those old, magical designs.
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 am

No tulip lock Crying or Very sad

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 am

Dinmi wrote: but here's to hoping that TB is going to bring out new beads that are in the spirit of those old, magical designs.
I won't get too excited about future new bead releases. If the last couple releases are any indication, we will end up with, teddy bears, bunnies and cake - oh my!!! I think Trollbeads have lost their "muse".
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:04 am

Am not excited seeing recent history, but I keep hoping Wink .
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 am

Trolldog, you have expressed exactly how I feel! Thanks for your wise words!

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 am

Trolldog has spoken as wisely as the lovely Rottie in her avatar looks and I could not agree more. Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:46 am

Sad

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next