BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

+53
Juniper
Fee
kionee
arielle
Seahorse
Fleur
niceday
Trollseeker
trollfinder
Blairkj
Zoey
Louey
Trolls
Trollsister
wiggit
Michelle
yell
angeltroll
klokke
Fera
cswan
harmony
dansketroll
Brightonbelle
tlafontaine
purpletibet
twinklebeads
BethyCW
bschulmeyer
Engel
Trollperle
cheryl
Fuzzyfeet
Pandabee(uk)
Kathleen
Jellydoc
casarobi
kimvw
Hisae
ska
sparrow
prin
LindaJo
Clochard
Sera
jlfritz
Beady-Eyed
TrollTech
Anita
rollypoly troll
Bugladydi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
PMJ
57 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

Post by niceday Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm

1. PMJ
2. Amanda Mac (Dot)
3. Bugladydi
4. Rolypoly troll (sally salisbury)
5. Anita
6. TrollTech (I would take TWO if it was possible)
7. Pond (More than one also!)
8. Beady-Eyed (more than one also!).
9. JLFritz (Janet)
10. Sera (more than one)
11.Clochard
12. LindaJo
13. Prin
14. sparrow
15. SKA (more than one)
16.Hisae
17. Kim (kimvw)
18. Casarobi (one - as dark as possible)
19. Jellydoc
20. Pandabee
21. Fuzzyfeet
22. Cheryl
23. Trollperle
24. Engel
25. Bschulmeyer - Bonnie (2 if possible)
26. Lizziecw
27. Twinklebeads
28. Purpletibet (Perry) Would LOVE 2!!
29. tlafontaine
30. Dansketroll
31. Harmony
32. cswan.
33. Fera, (Jenny).
34. Klokke
35. angeltroll
36. Brightonbelle
37. Yell
38. Michelle ~ I buyed one book/bead but can not buy more beads. I dont want to pay for some thing I will not have ether.
39. wiggit
40. Trollsister
41. Louey
42. Zoey
43. Blairkj - I already have the book but would love to be able to buy just the bead. I can not afford another book.
44. trollfinder (2)
45. Trollseeker
46 niceday
47 Fleur
48 seahorse

niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

Post by cswan Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 am

1. PMJ
2. Amanda Mac (Dot)
3. Bugladydi
5. Anita
9. JLFritz (Janet)
10. Sera (more than one)
11.Clochard
12. LindaJo
13. Prin
14. sparrow
15. SKA (more than one)
16.Hisae
17. Kim (kimvw)
19. Jellydoc
20. Pandabee
21. Fuzzyfeet
22. Cheryl
23. Trollperle
24. Engel
26. Lizziecw
27. Twinklebeads
29. tlafontaine
30. Dansketroll
31. Harmony
32. cswan.
33. Fera, (Jenny).
34. Klokke
35. angeltroll
36. Brightonbelle
37. Yell
38. Michelle ~ I buyed one book/bead but can not buy more beads. I dont want to pay for some thing I will not have ether.
39. wiggit
40. Trollsister
41. Louey
42. Zoey
43. Blairkj - I already have the book but would love to be able to buy just the bead. I can not afford another book.
44. trollfinder (2)
45. Trollseeker
46 niceday
47 Fleur
48 seahorse
49. melissah
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by arielle Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:59 am

1. PMJ
2. Amanda Mac (Dot)
3. Bugladydi
5. Anita
9. JLFritz (Janet)
10. Sera (more than one)
11.Clochard
12. LindaJo
13. Prin
14. sparrow
15. SKA (more than one)
16.Hisae
17. Kim (kimvw)
19. Jellydoc
20. Pandabee
21. Fuzzyfeet
22. Cheryl
23. Trollperle
24. Engel
26. Lizziecw
27. Twinklebeads
29. tlafontaine
30. Dansketroll
31. Harmony
32. cswan.
33. Fera, (Jenny).
34. Klokke
35. angeltroll
36. Brightonbelle
37. Yell
39. wiggit
40. Trollsister
41. Louey
42. Zoey
44. trollfinder (2)
45. Trollseeker
46 niceday
47 Fleur
48 seahorse
49. melissah
50. arielle
arielle
arielle
Trollbeads Retailer

http://www.etsy.com/shop/arleiie

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 am

1. PMJ
2. Amanda Mac (Dot)
3. Bugladydi
5. Anita
9. JLFritz (Janet)
10. Sera (more than one)
11.Clochard
12. LindaJo
13. Prin
14. sparrow
15. SKA (more than one)
16.Hisae
17. Kim (kimvw)
19. Jellydoc
20. Pandabee
21. Fuzzyfeet
22. Cheryl
23. Trollperle
24. Engel
26. Lizziecw
27. Twinklebeads
29. tlafontaine
30. Dansketroll
31. Harmony
32. cswan.
33. Fera, (Jenny).
34. Klokke
35. angeltroll
36. Brightonbelle
37. Yell
39. wiggit
40. Trollsister
41. Louey
42. Zoey
44. trollfinder (2)
45. Trollseeker
46 niceday
47 Fleur
48 seahorse
49. melissah
50. arielle
51. kionee
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 am

Do not hesitate to add your name... I promissed you all to send the list to Denmark when the list reached 50 names or more... so today, I will send all our names to Denmark with the message that we like the bead but not the book... If they send me a reaction, I will let you know right here. Thank you all so far...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 am

http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/rutil_quarts_og_bog-p-60391.html?language=en

Maybe you can order it also here? Without the book. I did it too.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 am

Fee wrote:http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/rutil_quarts_og_bog-p-60391.html?language=en

They want the quartz without the book for the usual price of a collection stone Wink

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Actually The prize don't change with or without the book you pay the same prize... If Trollbeads doesn't do anything... I wait for the combination in Holland in may so I can coose my bead for € 79 ( the bead on the site you give me costs € 84, 06 with or without the book ). I'm still waiting for an answer from Denmark at this moment !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

I would love the book sooner or later.. not sold on the bead.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I sent an email to trollbeads myself as well:

I was just wondering if the rutilated quartz will ever be on sale without the book? I love the bead and I don't have the book yet so I will buy the set, but if I would want more rutilated quartz' (I love to mirror my bracelets) I would have to buy them with the books again too. I don't need several coffee table books. There are also alot of trollbead fans who already have the book, but now have to buy the book again to get the bead. Maybe it's an idea to sell them seperately but do some sort of deal that if you buy both the book and the bead you get a certain discount on the total price? That way everyone is happy. Fans that already have the book can buy the bead seperately, fans that don't have the book yet can get one for a nice deal.

I also really like that you rereleased Joyful as a LE. I started collecting late and missed alot of the cool older designs. This is a great chance for new collectors to get an older retired design for a reasonable price. Hopefully it will also reign in the prices some people ask for retired beads on the secondary market. Would you guys ever consider releasing the tulip lock? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

This is the reply I got:

Thank you for your mail.

We are currently working on finding a solution for the customers who already have the book, so that they can buy the stone separately. I will get back to you as soon as I have received concrete information on this.

We are happy to hear that the rerelease of Joyful made so many happy, as we have had a lot of request on this bead for the past five years! Nothing has been decided on whether we try it with another bead or not, but suggestions are always welcome;)

Take care for now, I get back to you soon.
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 pm

I hope the topic I started with the list is a step in the right direction !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

kimvw's email from TB said:

"We are currently working on finding a solution for the customers who already have the book, so that they can buy the stone separately. I will get back to you as soon as I have received concrete information on this.

We are happy to hear that the rerelease of Joyful made so many happy, as we have had a lot of request on this bead for the past five years! Nothing has been decided on whether we try it with another bead or not, but suggestions are always welcome;)"

Maybe PMJ's email list will push them over the edge regarding the rutilated quartz beads!

AND this gives me a lot of hope for more re-released old classics! "Nothing has been decided"!

Last edited by Beady-Eyed on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quoted too much)
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Great email, and very happy with the response. I have one of the books, and already told my LD I wouldn't be buying another to get the stone. Happy with what they say about retireds, of course that would be the case, never is not forever in business.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 am

Sorry everyone, but I will let you know that I've send my mail to Denmark the weekend and till now I don't have an answer of them... I hope it's quite because they are thinking of a solution for all of us...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 am

Wish I'd seen this sooner. I would have happily added my name to the list. It was a great idea to contact Troll PMJ.

The book is wonderful but why would you want 2 copies-- even though it does have my picture with Santa Claus??
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tlafontaine Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:05 am

http://blog.endangeredtrolls.com/2012/03/27/tourmalinated-quartz-without-coffee-table-book/
this is what Endangered Trolls Posted today.
tlafontaine
tlafontaine
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 am

Like I said earlier in this topic... The problem is that you pay the same price with or without the book and I think that this isn't correct !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 am

I'm with PMJ. I think it not correct to pay a huge amount just for the bead.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

I think TB looks at it this way---the price is for the gemstone bead. The book is "free".
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 pm

LindaJo wrote:I think TB looks at it this way---the price is for the gemstone bead. The book is "free".

Agree
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Kathleen wrote:
LindaJo wrote:I think TB looks at it this way---the price is for the gemstone bead. The book is "free".

Agree

A gemstone with facets, is in the class of € 57... ( exept the ruby ) We have to realize that all the transparent / white of the bead is quartz and only the black is tourmaline... so € 79...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Then TB should realize it's certainly not "free" to pay overseas postage on that heavy book! Shocked

Still have my hopes up that PMJ will get us unencumbered gemstones! pirat
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 pm

If your looking to buy just the bead without the book www.acotis.co.uk is selling it for £56 as they know most trollbeads collectors already have the book cheers
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm sorry, I mailed TB twice and I still have no answer. I sent them my our list, in the hope that they will realize how many peaple like the bead and dislike the book. Hope they will do something !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Juniper wrote:
Fee wrote:http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/rutil_quarts_og_bog-p-60391.html?language=en

They want the quartz without the book for the usual price of a collection stone Wink
I know but if you have an account you pay 71,45 euro. Not much in my opinion. But I do not know how much shipping outside Europe is Sad
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next