BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

+53
Juniper
Fee
kionee
arielle
Seahorse
Fleur
niceday
Trollseeker
trollfinder
Blairkj
Zoey
Louey
Trolls
Trollsister
wiggit
Michelle
yell
angeltroll
klokke
Fera
cswan
harmony
dansketroll
Brightonbelle
tlafontaine
purpletibet
twinklebeads
BethyCW
bschulmeyer
Engel
Trollperle
cheryl
Fuzzyfeet
Pandabee(uk)
Kathleen
Jellydoc
casarobi
kimvw
Hisae
ska
sparrow
prin
LindaJo
Clochard
Sera
jlfritz
Beady-Eyed
TrollTech
Anita
rollypoly troll
Bugladydi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
PMJ
57 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

Post by Fee Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Louey wrote:If your looking to buy just the bead without the book www.acotis.co.uk is selling it for £56 as they know most trollbeads collectors already have the book cheers
Ok that's cheap! bounce
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rutilated bead YES, Coffeetable book NO.

Post by PMJ Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

I think quite simple... it I have to pay € 71, I prefer paying € 79 and have the book too for € 8 more.
Acotis does a good job... that's clear... but the fact is that I don't want to see jewelers search a way to have happy costumers, TB should think better first before starting a set like this.
Thanks to all of you who try to find a way to have the bead... only the bead !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 am

Makes me want to think twice about buying any special troll things. They may turn up later in a set. Annoying.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 am

lisa wrote:Wish I'd seen this sooner. I would have happily added my name to the list. It was a great idea to contact Troll PMJ.

The book is wonderful but why would you want 2 copies-- even though it does have my picture with Santa Claus??

Quite agree!! I would have added my name also!! I hope you get a positive response PMJ!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 am

I don't have an answer yet, I hope that this means that they are working on a solution and they have no time for answering my mail.

But I'm afraid, they love to receive compliments like we all, but comments ar so much harder to deal with ( for all of us ). I've send my mail 2 times now, the only thing I can do is ... wait.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm sure they are busy trying to figure out what to do....can't make everyone happy, so what makes the most money for them is what they will choose I'm sure. Patience is not my virtue either, but we will all just wait together and see what they come up with. All positive thoughts going their way!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Agree
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5