BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

+34
Fleur
kitsunegrl
Ellie Rob
SnorkMaiden
prin
Monique26
SilverBells
Brightonbelle
Anita
Rogotroll
Louey
Sware
stacecase
tsuyu-sama
Juniper
Trolls
Tinka
Bugladydi
Fee
purpletibet
Sera
casarobi
PMJ
Dinmi
Chewbacca
Trolldog
Engel
snowy
Rainbow
Fuzzyfeet
mdellanno
BeadBarmey
Kathleen
Smaug
38 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz Empty Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

Post by Smaug Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:39 am

Will be available from Dutch Retailers at € 79,- including shipping (NL). Seems the bead and book will available in stores around mid of May. If wanted we can do a preorder list for the set of book (english) and bead. Anyone interested?

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz 4c5c71bf
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz Empty Re: Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

Post by Kathleen Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 am

I just received this mail also from my jeweler,that it will be here in 6/8 weeks Very Happy
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz Empty Re: Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

Post by BeadBarmey Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am

Will it be coming to the UK?
BeadBarmey
BeadBarmey
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 am

Tivoli said ,it is worldwide
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

I would be interested, I love it....

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Aggggggggggggggggg ! I would love the bead, well more than one, but I have the book already, what is the point of selling the beads in this package ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm

one day x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Aggggggggggggggggg ! I would love the bead, well more than one, but I have the book already, what is the point of selling the beads in this package ?

The price ? Razz
They probably have thousands of books left.....

Love the bead but won´t buy with book.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

if it is in april I won't be able to do buy it, but if it is for may, you can put me on the list for 2 beads with books (in english), please! I still don't have the book, and i can always sell the spare on ebay afterwards.

Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 am

Engel wrote:if it is in april I won't be able to do buy it, but if it is for may, you can put me on the list for 2 beads with books (in english), please! I still don't have the book, and i can always sell the spare on ebay afterwards.

My thoughts exactly. I'd love the bead, but already have the book. I am interested in the group order Sita!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:50 am

I wish they would stop these package deals (like pink prism/ring combo)! I already have the book, and really just want the bead. I don't need or want to pay for another book. It's a $69 book... I wouldn't mind so much if it was a $5 book! Smile
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 am

I fear I would like to see the bead irl first as they do differ greatly, and this is a definate doubler candidate so basically I don't know yet Neutral . I don't have the book yet which may push me over the edge.
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 am

I don't know... I'm very precisely and I will see the beads first ( the one in the picture is a beauty, but there will be beads with more black, etc. )... they all will be so different. I don't have the book, I have another so... I wait and will see.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Does anyone know if this coffee table book is the same as the book that was released with the mocca bead?? Or is it a new one?
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 pm

like the bead very much, but i don`t need the book Neutral
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

I'd order the bead....but I already have the book and don't want another one.....
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm

I would only have the bead not the book. But uhm I think I'll order. Very Happy
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 am

Interested!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

The bead looks wonderful, but I already have the book. Hopefully Design finds a way to offer the toermalijnkwarts without the book to the fans who bought the book years ago. My coffeetablebook is in German, I sure don't need an English version as well.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

It's available in Australia now for AU$99...only sold as Book and bead together.
I don't think the price is bad, considering that the book used to retail for AU$89.00...and a regular cut gemstone retail for $76.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Is this going to be a worldwide release ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 am

You can buy them online at Heidi´s shop now. Very Happy

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 am

Yeaah ,i just ordered 2 it's free shipping !!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 am

I couldn´t resist too Embarassed

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm

It will be for sale in my country with a book starting from Tuesday! :3
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next