BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

+28
polarchick
Trollfee
cyndiinphilly
trollbeadslady
ZAKLINZ
vampbutterfly
romayne
dansketroll
suzieq
spiderpixie
Amanda Mac (Dot)
pandapharm
speedy
SnorkMaiden
Beadgirl
margiegoodwin
TrollFantasy
Carla
stephenie
Catsworld
trollcat
Pond
GWENWHYFAR
Bluesybeads
beadiack
Troglodyte
harmony
Tatiana
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 am

I think we must like the same things! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

Post by spiderpixie Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 am

beautiful........
spiderpixie
spiderpixie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I fancy purple and green too, brown comes in a close second though Smile
The old antique flower bracelet is very, very pretty.

suzieq
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by dansketroll Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:53 am

It always amazes me when I see how many green beads I amassed. How did that happen? I love lavenders, purples, and blues, and I have been slowly increasing their numbers, but nothing like the greens.

All of your bracelets above are stunning beauties. The purple bracelet with the Joyful bead by Tatiana and the Sand and Sparkle by lautrerainey have inspired me tonight with their loveliness.
dansketroll
dansketroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

I love you mauve bubble Tatiania, the whole bracelet blends in well....
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 am

I always go for greens, purples and golds, never brown or pink, cannot seem to ever get anything i am really pleased with in these colourings....But I do admire other peoples bracelets in these colours....
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 am

I end up with whites and pinks or fall colors, red, orange, purples, browns and gold.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 am

There isn't a specific color that I gravitate to. What is significant for me is the fact that I wear colors in my bracelets that I would never wear in my clothing. Being a redhead with a fair complexion a lot of colors are just too much for me so I have typically dressed in neutrals with maybe just a bit of color in a camisole or scarf. The ability to wear any color(s) and mix and match to suit my mood is wonderful fun for me. The fact that I can see all the color on my wrist throughout day probably gives me more joy than if I were decked out in it from head to toe!
cheers
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbeadslady Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Tatiana wrote:
Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Myself10

It is a really beautyful bracelet.
trollbeadslady
trollbeadslady
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

All these bracelets are really beautiful, great shading and grouping together.
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiinphilly Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:38 am

I have one black/cream bracelet that I never take apart. It has my watch bead on it so it's the one I always wear. I combine it with others. I have my world tour bracelet, which has all colors. Other than that I vary, but there are colors that are seldom on my bracelets. I have some pink beads, but I rarely use them. I own exactly one green bead (manga) and only a couple orange beads. I have a bunch of neutral browns that I never wear either. Looks like I have more to swap.

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

It is a very nice bracelet.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by polarchick Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm

I don't own any pink beads, so definitely not pink for me!

I tend to gravitate towards earthy colours - blues and browns and greens, eg:

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Littleboysbracelet640

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Woodlandbracelet480

I do sometimes, however, go for bright primary colours:

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Penguinbracelet480

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 LEbutterflybracelet480

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 ChickenFamily2480

I wouldn't say I don't do pastels but if I do it's usually cream based or icy blue:

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Blackcreambrown480

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 PolarBracelet

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 FrozenPlanet480

Sorry it's rather photo heavy, I got a bit carried away looking at old bracelet pics!
polarchick
polarchick
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

What a great thread and plenty of pretties for me to drool over Wink My bracelet of choice at the moment is pink and black...but it all depends on my mood so I tend not to gravitate to a particular colours Smile
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Polarchick,TFS all these bracelets !! Very Happy
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I almost always have purple in my combos.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

Tatiana wrote:I wanted to make a new combo with unusual colors but I finished with the usual purple and green ones. Rolling Eyes Mad However, now I can't take it apart. Just love it and want to share with you all! Cool

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  - Page 2 Myself10

Do you have colors that dominate your mind? If you can, please, show your photos! Smile

purple and green are my favourite colors!!! this bracelet is to die for!!!

what is the name of that bead next to the end of the bracelet, in green with big purple flowers on it? on the opposite end as where the lock is
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

Engel wrote:

what is the name of that bead next to the end of the bracelet, in green with big purple flowers on it? on the opposite end as where the lock is

Engel - that is the now-elusive and much-sought-after Old Antique Flower (OAF). They are no longer in production in that colour (effectively retired) and available on retired sites and fleabay but are now pricey! There is another example at the front of the photo. Hope that helps.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
Engel wrote:

Engel - that is the now-elusive and much-sought-after Old Antique Flower (OAF). They are no longer in production in that colour (effectively retired) and available on retired sites and fleabay but are now pricey! There is another example at the front of the photo. Hope that helps.

Ohh, ok, thank you! they are lovely! maybe someday, you never know!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by baykakes Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 am

There's a lot of purples in my collection.... at the moment all my bracelets have to have purple in them.... I go through these waves where for a long time I may enjoy a specific color.... Originally it was browns
baykakes
baykakes
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2