BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

+28
polarchick
Trollfee
cyndiinphilly
trollbeadslady
ZAKLINZ
vampbutterfly
romayne
dansketroll
suzieq
spiderpixie
Amanda Mac (Dot)
pandapharm
speedy
SnorkMaiden
Beadgirl
margiegoodwin
TrollFantasy
Carla
stephenie
Catsworld
trollcat
Pond
GWENWHYFAR
Bluesybeads
beadiack
Troglodyte
harmony
Tatiana
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Empty Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

Post by Tatiana Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 am

I wanted to make a new combo with unusual colors but I finished with the usual purple and green ones. Rolling Eyes Mad However, now I can't take it apart. Just love it and want to share with you all! Cool

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Myself10

Do you have colors that dominate your mind? If you can, please, show your photos! Smile
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Empty Re: Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

Post by harmony Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:16 am

Your bracelet is stunning,blue is the colour that dominates in my collection. Can't post pictures at the moment I need to get a disposal camera as suggested by Trollgirly (brillant idea) then try and figure out how.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Empty Re: Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?

Post by Troglodyte Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 am

Your joyful looks as if it is smiling! Gorgeous!

My main colour is always black Smile
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 am

Troglodyte wrote:Your joyful looks as if it is smiling! Gorgeous!

LOL!!! I just realized that!!! You have joyful thoughts!!! Laughing flower
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 am

I have dreams of a joyful! It is my top wish list bead Smile
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 am

I sure do! I buy various things but I keep putting ambers (as in color) and neutrals on bracelets.

Believe it or not, these are not all the same thing. They just look like it. Very Happy

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  6254259023_0bb014ddae
Sand and Sparkle by lautrerainey, on Flickr

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  6258498478_1f76c73713
DSCN0014 by lautrerainey, on Flickr

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  6265280512_9aa4172040
Kathy Perras Tigeriffic bracelet by lautrerainey, on Flickr

I could probably save a lot of money by just remembering that regardless of what I buy I'm going to end up with a beige bracelet. Shocked

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:01 pm

I always end up with blues Very Happy Hence the username Laughing

My bracelets nearly always have blue in them, and these are just the ones on here Wink

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Dsc04128

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Dsc04130

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Dsc04829

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Dsc04129

And I have another two with only blues - no photos yet. One of these is nearly finished - the other far from finished as I need more beads.
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GWENWHYFAR Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh wow, so great pictures again!
imho the old antique flowers are so hard to combine, that's why I don't wear them so far. Nice idea and gorgous other beads!!!

And blue isn't my colour at all, but I love your first bracelet shown here. Love

I always collect one or two colours for one bracelet and let it stay fixed as it is, unless I find a nicer bead. So there's no chance to end up the same again and again... but for those who change the bracelets often, it is a real trap, my feelings are with you Hug
GWENWHYFAR
GWENWHYFAR
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Have to leave for work in a few minutes so no time to post pictures. I have only one fixed bracelet at this time but among my ready to wears you will always find an amber combination, my black/white plus one other color, a blue/turquoise, a cobalt, a mixed garden flower, a creme based and a soft yellow- a la Florence based bracelets.

If I have all my beads off their chains and on their rods, it is obvious that the greatest number, other than ooak flowers, are in the green and/or turquoise family.

Got to go now to earn some bead money. Very Happy
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Orange and ambers for me Very Happy I think Beadiack and I would enjoy bracelet swapping! I've got at least 5 beige and amber (colored) or all amber colored or amber and peach colored combos and I love them all Shocked and still want more Rolling Eyes

Last edited by trollcat on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

hm....my colour is "allcolours", I love the bright bracelets, in all colours possible,
only white, that is for me impossible to use, have enough white beads, always have tried, doesn't function with me.. Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 pm

My dominate colors are purple and/or pink. I don't have any neutral beads except for my one dichoric ice. All my beads are bright.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Laughing and I have the same color theme....amber
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Tatiana wrote:Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  Myself10

I would not take that one apart. It is beautiful.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Agree Yes it is!!!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Great bracelets all! For me it's green that always seems to find it's way into my bracelets, luckily there are many different shades of green Wink
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Love all your beautiful bracelets!
Green is my favorite color and is always somewhere on my bracelets. Very Happy
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm

It's always blue for me - I have beads of all shades from dark, to bright, to turquoise to light blue. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm

My colour is always "no colour" - or at least, as soft and neutral as it can get. From time to time though I feel I'm up to something completely different and do a couple of bold pinks, oranges, yellows and purples. Laughing
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I have a touch of the greens to, like MG and BG.
then I love pinks
and purples
and ... No oh stop me now Laughing
Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  035
Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  006-1
Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  SummerGardenres
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Tatiana wrote:I wanted to make a new combo with unusual colors but I finished with the usual purple and green ones. Rolling Eyes Mad However, now I can't take it apart. Just love it and want to share with you all! Cool

Do you have colors that dominate your mind? If you can, please, show your photos! Smile

gorgeous!!! yes, I always have blues (in fact, I don't have a whole lot of other colors lol, some greens and even less purples hehe). will find some pics to put together later!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Tatiana wrote:I wanted to make a new combo with unusual colors but I finished with the usual purple and green ones. Rolling Eyes Mad However, now I can't take it apart. Just love it and want to share with you all! Cool

I think I have seen this combo elsewhere (on this site?) and I absolutely ADORE it. I even throught about buying some brown dots so I could copy it. I am a purple girl - virtually all my combos have it in - and they are usually blue, green, turquoise, purple, pink. Those are my usual combo colours. I do have my red and black Vivienne bracelet but that is really weird for me.

Last edited by Amanda Mac (Dot) on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
I think I have seen this combo elsewhere (on this site?) and I absolutely ADORE it. I even throught about buying some brown dots so I could copy it. I am a purple girl - virtually all my combos have it in - and they are usually blue, green, turquoise, purple, pink. Those are my usual combo colours. I do have my a red and black Vivienne bracelet but that is really weird for me.
Thank you Amanda! Yes, I posted another photo but same combo (some beads changed place) here:
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t4881p15-question-why-that-retired-bead Razz

I really would love to see photos of your combos when you incorporate the brown dots! I love that bead, it go well with almost everything! I love you
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh dear - I don't have it and I am meant to be on the bead wagon (see separate thread!!) - but perhaps I'll get some soon - or for Christmas?

Mine nearly all feature purple and often pink, blue, green, turquoise. typical examples:

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_0943-1

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_0945

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_7858

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_9541

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_5307

Favourite new bead - the purple wave from the autumn release - STUNNING!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Wowwwww! Surprised
Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_7858

Do you have any color that always prevails in your combos?  IMG_5307

These are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love your colors!!! Wow
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next