BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos!

+14
Clochard
ska
Fuzzyfeet
Kathleen
purpletibet
Dinmi
Brightonbelle
Chuck
LindaJo
waterlily
margiegoodwin
trollgirly
pandapharm
Engel
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos! Empty What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos!

Post by Engel Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

I hope it is ok to post this thread in here! I just wondered if we could have a place to see close ups of the dragon locks and their eyes, also of them on combos, so people that want to buy diamond eyed locks in the future can see those pictures and it would help them decide on what color of eyes they would want for their dragon!

I will order mine next week, and it will have green eyes, I will make sure to post a picture of him once he arrives! <3

Anyone that receives their dragons, please feel free to post pictures here! I am specially curious to see how the black eyes, the clear eyes and the brown eyes look like! also the differences between the 2 kinds of blue and the purple eyes would be nice!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos! Empty Re: What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos!

Post by pandapharm Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

I will post when mine arrives!!!! I got the regular blue eyes. Can't wait!!!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos! Empty Re: What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos!

Post by trollgirly Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:41 pm

when you say diamond eyes...blue diamond...green diamond...what do you mean? are they just different coloured glass?
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:48 pm

trollgirly wrote:when you say diamond eyes...blue diamond...green diamond...what do you mean? are they just different coloured glass?

as far as I know, precious stones are used to make the eyes of the dragons! so you choose witch color you want (if they were just glass I think they would have less difference in price to the only silver dragons. There are pictures on the list that was used to sign up for the locks of them in different colors, blue, purple, green and red. Im really curious to see the clear eyes and the black eyes! bounce

ps: I saw you were too late to order one with the discounted price, will you order a lock anyway? they are so beautiful, prettier than any trollbeads (or any other company) locks I have ever seen! Next week my money arrives, and the first thing I will do will be to order my dragon! Very Happy
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Engel wrote:
trollgirly wrote:when you say diamond eyes...blue diamond...green diamond...what do you mean? are they just different coloured glass?

as far as I know, precious stones are used to make the eyes of the dragons! so you choose witch color you want (if they were just glass I think they would have less difference in price to the only silver dragons. There are pictures on the list that was used to sign up for the locks of them in different colors, blue, purple, green and red. Im really curious to see the clear eyes and the black eyes! bounce

ps: I saw you were too late to order one with the discounted price, will you order a lock anyway? they are so beautiful, prettier than any trollbeads (or any other company) locks I have ever seen! Next week my money arrives, and the first thing I will do will be to order my dragon! Very Happy

I know hun....I's so tempted, especially since dragons are my fav...I know you and I both were born in the year of the dragon...right?

The thing that stopped me from signing up for it before is that I didn't want to branch of to another brand....I just finished selling off all my pandora so I could concentrate on troll only...lol...
So i have been fighting it for months....then I just heard that Eske might be designing for Feary beads and I crumpled.....lol...I love Eske and his are the only other brand i own now.
So I may be getting it......if I have to pay 200 bucks regular price....probably not...if someone drops out I will buy it.
wish the diamnod eyes were most specific so you knew what jewel you were getting like.....ruby...saphire..emerald....etc....I hope the "diamond" doesn't just mean coloured svarosky
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 pm

you can always order an an silver lock! I'm considering buying an all silver lock in september and some leather bracelet, probably troll, to give as my brothers birthday gift! he wears more jewelry than my husband (simple gold bracelets or necklaces and things made from leather) so I'm sure if i give him the bracelet with the lock (without beads though) he will adore it and use! Very Happy
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

From what I read on the Dragon lock thread, the eyes are colored diamonds not different colored gem stones. I think that they are very tiny, but I ordered 2, 1 green and 1 water blue.
Can't wait to get them home!! Very Happy
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by waterlily Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I am also curious how it will look like on a bracelet! Smile
waterlily
waterlily
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 pm

waterlily wrote:I am also curious how it will look like on a bracelet! Smile

On the first page of the Dragon Lock options and sign up thread there is a picture of one on a bracelet full of beads and one on a leather bracelet.
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by waterlily Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Oww, thanks! I'm going to take a look.
waterlily
waterlily
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 pm

trollgirly wrote:wish the diamnod eyes were most specific so you knew what jewel you were getting like.....ruby...saphire..emerald....etc....I hope the "diamond" doesn't just mean coloured svarosky

I do believe that the colored diamonds are just that...colored diamonds!! Very Happy not swarovski crystals!

I can't elaborate how excited I am! I hope you are able to get a dragon lock soon...Eske has beautiful pieces too! She is designing a bead for Faerybeads as well!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Eske. He. Definitely He.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm

LindaJo wrote:Eske. He. Definitely He.
Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing afro
2 funny!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Eske has long blonde hair but don't let it fool you.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm

lol! Ow gosh yes...most definately a he Cool .
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Embarassed my bad!!!!! Embarassed
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

So maybe you all can answer a question for me....I got my pre-order code via PM but cannot afford to pre-order yet. The dragon lock we put on the list, is it vital that we order THAT lock? Because I am having second thoughts, the lock with the diamonds (I wanted green), its a lot of money by itself and I kind of want to venture out and buy a chain as well.

Also, does the pre-order lock code EXPIRE??
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 pm

You can better ask that Smaug
But i thought the code was for 5 weeks,i'm not sure ,so better pm her Very Happy
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Anyone got their dragons yet ? I would love to see pictures !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

@purpletibet I don't know for sure, but I think the code is only valid for 4 weeks after the time you receive it.
And about the dragons eyes color, PM Smaug as Kathleen said, as she will explain it to you for sure, but as a guess, I think you can change the color of the eyes, I don't know for sure because I asked for a green one and got exactly that, but I think you can choose the colors, and the code applies for a diamond eyed lock, not sure if it needs to be specified in colors or something! hope you are able to order yours soon enough, and Im sure you will love it, no matter with color eyes it has!

But if you end up not liking the green eyes, and it NEEDS to be ordered exactly as you specified, maybe you can swap it here in the future for another color of eyes, if someone else has second thoughts about their dragons eyes color.

@Fuzzyfeet I don´t think anyone received their locks yet, seems like they are still being made, but I may be wrong
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ska Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

I`m exited about the look IRL, too. I`m not sure if I want red or green eyes. Maybe red eyes and I call him Jabberwocky Wink

And Eske... Met him in Vienna last year - definately a HE Laughing
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

i cannot wait to see the first picture here, when someone get his lock..
so exiting!!!

mine have brown eyes:-)
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ennui Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 am

Sorry to attempt to resurrect an old post. Very Happy I am in the process of choosing between the green colors but I kind of wanted to know the difference between the greens before choosing. Can anyone help me out with pictures? Thank you!
Ennui
Ennui
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 am

Here are mine, Ice blue (very similar to Ocean blue, maybe a bit more subtle ?) and Apple Green.

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos! 0430-2
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Cognac brown eyes:

What color are your dragons eyes? Post pictures of your combos! Dragon26
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next