BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads!

+22
minty
casarobi
Blairkj
Fairy3
Fleur
natalyk
Beady-Eyed
kyhalfpt
Smaug
cottinghamgirl
Catsworld
Fera
cshynkaruk
ceruleanbluebird
reltan
Cloverbead
Nancy
Wildthing
strike
papihuahua
Trollperle
Bluesybeads
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads! - Page 4 Empty Re: THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads!

Post by Gail201 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 am

SilverBells wrote:
Jules wrote:Great thread and gorgeous combos...I am enjoying my beads again and have finally stopped chasing the unobtainable...Many of my favourites are production beads anyway...As promised, my designer kit pieced together again

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads! - Page 4 Design11

Wow! Jules, this is so lovely  flower I made a combo this week with my Viviennes, one of my fave beads of all  sunny 

I just love the citrusy shade of green on this. So refreshing.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads! - Page 4 Empty Re: THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads!

Post by Trollperle Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Jules, that combo is truly stunning, colourful and happy Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Thanks  sunny  I'm just trying to enjoy what I have ...I had toyed with the idea of selling lots but they do combine so many elements I love..glass, colour, the ability to swap them around...
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 am

Went through again, absolutely fantastic!  Embarassed  still haven't found time to post mine, will do!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:16 pm

have had this orange throwback together for several months...feels like time to change it up, but sharing here first.

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads! - Page 4 14179555190_20ed706c33_c
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Love the orange bracelet Plumbun.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Super pretty, Plumbun, - summer and autumn in one  sunny 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:28 am

plumbun wrote:have had this orange throwback together for several months...feels like time to change it up, but sharing here first.

THROWBACK thread! SHOW YOUR...heck...show your beads! - Page 4 14179555190_20ed706c33_c

Even though this is bright orange, I love the subtle tones of pinky lavender and black. Very fun to wear, I think.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4