BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads LE Summer 2014 release

Go down

Trollbeads LE Summer 2014 release Empty Trollbeads LE Summer 2014 release

Trollbeads Limited Edition for Summer has been announced and brings amongst others some variations of known silver designs and glass. See more...

Trollbeads LE Summer 2014 release Decor_10
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Trollbeads LE Summer 2014 release :: Comments

Catsworld

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 pm by Catsworld

so boring! nothing new, those necklaces can be done with already existing beads, the pearly dangle thing looks rather cheaply fabricated... wouldn't want that for free! Sorry, not good enough for me!

Back to top Go down

ceruleanbluebird

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 pm by ceruleanbluebird

Although I don't like hearts, I think that is the best looking of the bunch. You could have a lot of fun featuring a prized bead.

Back to top Go down

Fuzzyfeet

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 pm by Fuzzyfeet

The glass............a lovely kit where you have to buy 5 beads to get a bee...............can't wait !  Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

prin

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 am by prin

I like the heart pendant the one with the bead in the middle but I think that's about it!

Back to top Go down

kyhalfpt

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am by kyhalfpt

I'll checkout the whale pendant to see if it will work on a bracelet--unless it is too expensive. The rest are not for me

Back to top Go down

Anita

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:48 pm by Anita

beads4love have a lovely Whale bead by Wild Beads.  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:29 pm by mdellanno

I find the pendants don't look like the sit right on the trollbeads chain. It makes them not look good. Also most of them are re-used designs of beads already in the collection. I do not really like any of them... Sad

Back to top Go down

LindaJo

Post Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 pm by LindaJo

Okay, but not particularly Trollish. I do like that the Romance heart and the Vintage (?) pearl dangle pendants allow you to showcase a bead.

Back to top Go down