BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X by Trollbeads

+47
sparrow
sunnytroll
fairytroll
aprilshack
vonnewe
darkangel07760
FallPorcupine
ZAKLINZ
Tuesday's Child
LindaJo
Bluesybeads
Mouseoncheese
Monique26
Lady Jagen
trollfinder
vampbutterfly
Daisylove
Tatiana
saracat
Anita
Cloverbead
alika
Kimberly Campbell
trollmoll
retiredk9racer
Oakes76
AquaAura
Madelonnetje
Tinka
Fleur
kyhalfpt
strike
laurenp
Freki
splinty
Trollsister
ceruleanbluebird
Catsworld
Fairy3
Fee
Kathleen
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Fuzzyfeet
Pandabee(uk)
Wildthing
Brightonbelle
Michelle
51 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

X by Trollbeads - Page 5 Empty Re: X by Trollbeads

Post by Monique26 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm

fairytroll wrote:As I expected my 15 year old daughter loved X by Trollbeads.  I let her put together a bracelet for a birthday present.  She chose all black with 2 bronze links.  It's definitely not for me, but I like how it looks on her.
X by Trollbeads - Page 5 Xmhc
Congrats! It looks great on her!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Yes, it looks great! I like it very much and what a wonderful birthday present Very Happy 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Great present,i love it!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:14 am

Gorgeous and I really like X
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 am

That is really cool. It is nice that you have that to share with your daughter. I bought my 30 year old daughter a TB bracelet with 5 or 6 beads a couple of years ago but had to return it. She has really small wrists and didn't like the bracelet because she felt that it overwhelmed her arm. I would have liked to have been able to share a common passion for Trollbeads with her. Maybe I should start wearing skinny jeans!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnytroll Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 pm

fairytroll wrote:As I expected my 15 year old daughter loved X by Trollbeads.  I let her put together a bracelet for a birthday present.  She chose all black with 2 bronze links.  It's definitely not for me, but I like how it looks on her.
X by Trollbeads - Page 5 Xmhc
It looks great on her! Nice birthday pressie from a super mom!
sunnytroll
sunnytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 am

I wonder if these black rubber links will also give way to different colors ??
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 am

Very cute!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 am

strike wrote:I was surprised as well - although happy that one of them is only about 40 minutes from me so I can see it in person!

We are used to paying through the nose for things, so perhaps they thought we were the perfect market Wink 

Monique26 wrote:Just checked in retailers in my area(east coast US) ..Zero to none.
Seems to be alot in Canada.
What is up with that?  Canadians are nice and everything but there seem to be many X/TB there.  
Canada wasn't even a WT country . . .hmmm
Maybe they know that it's so damn cold in Canada that metal freezes to our skin - so rubber here is perfect! Laughing 
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 pm

I saw the x collection in person over the weekend. I like the concept but find it is very expensive. I was looking at just a silver lock at 51 dollars and then need almost 40 dollars worth of rubber. I could not justify spending forty dollars on rubber links. The price of 2.00 each does not seem bad until you add it up and end up with just rubber. It seems even the brass lock at 44 dollars is high for just brass. I am holding out to see how this do and hoping for a sale like buy the lock get the rubber links (like they do for the bracelet) Also right now only a few lock choices (bronze or silver), the rest are links and hard to put on if you do not have a lock.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Monique26 wrote:Just checked in retailers in my area(east coast US) ..Zero to none.
Seems to be alot in Canada.
What is up with that?  Canadians are nice and everything but there seem to be many X/TB there.  
Canada wasn't even a WT country . . .hmmm
There are none listed in or near the large east coast city where I live. Initially, they were not making it easy for current TB dealers to carry the brand (separate selling area, only in-store sales) but they seem to be changing their policies, perhaps because they cannot get enough non-TB dealers to pick up X and the TB dealers balked at the restrictions. Recently, TB dealers were allowed to sell on-line. Still, I would rather try out this product in person, since it is rather pricey.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 pm

I saw the x collection in person over the weekend. I like the concept but find it is very expensive. I was looking at just a silver lock at 51 dollars and then need almost 40 dollars worth of rubber. I could not justify spending forty dollars on rubber links. The price of 2.00 each does not seem bad until you add it up and end up with just rubber. It seems even the brass lock at 44 dollars is high for just brass. I am holding out to see how this do and hoping for a sale like buy the lock get the rubber links (like they do for the bracelet) Also right now only a few lock choices (bronze or silver), the rest are links and hard to put on if you do not have a lock.
Yeah, $2. a link doesn't sound bad until you realize you need $40.+ worth of them, which is ultimately supposed to be discarded anyway. I've seen bracelets that look very similar at the teen shops (okay, so they're black plastic and colored metals) for a fraction of that so the TB's had better be awesome. Not that I would know because no one here is carrying the X.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 am

i received my X bracelet yesterday, i am going to post som epics and what i think tonight Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5