BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful

+5
Madam_Badger
stacecase
Michelle
Mabel
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful Empty Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful

Post by Trollperle Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:08 pm

I am still back to the roots, though with a bit of a variation.
My Amber bracelet is still untouched and intact and will stay so unless I find a new amber or truely stunning fitting Norse themed bead I love you 
In the evenings I usually reassemble my most loved bracelet of the moment. This, too, varies with a bead exchanged here or there. It is reserved for evenings, for relaxing and letting go of the day. I use the Fearybeads chain for this one - unless I put a byBiehl silver on it (they are not meant for round bracelets and the recangular opening is too small for the fearybeads bracelet), and one of my Fearybeads dragon locks always guards it (probably because the FB Baby Dragon lives on this bracelet and is to be protected at all cost!).  Single beads of it might make it to the office during the day but not the bracelet as a whole. I find that it collects too much office energy that way and while I love my job, it can get a bit hectic and much and I like to leave that where it belongs when I go home - in the office, and not bring it with me to wear during my evenings Wink
You can see one version of it in my original back to the roots post - only the baby dragon was too shy for that photo and had asked the owl to take its place for this one Wink

I went back to assembling a few semi-permanent bracelets to display because they are too pretty to be hidden boxes Smile But I take them apart often to pick a bead here and there for my "bracelet of the day".

Some bracelets like my turquois one I reassemble quite often. The dark elder one I tweaked and it stays assembled for the moment (unless I need one of its beads Wink ).

And two new Wild and Beautiful bracelets have been born. One matches a T-Shirt I bought recently, the other one with the chain a new dress. Alone they look really wild Smile

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful Dsc02312

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful Dsc02313

I just love to finally be able again to create something new every day Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful Empty Re: Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful

Post by Mabel Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Your post are so inspiering - and after reading them I go and play around with my own combos!! Very Happy  Your red one is right up my alley at the moment! Love 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful Empty Re: Back to the Roots Part III - Wild and Beautiful

Post by Michelle Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Mabel wrote:Your post are so inspiering - and after reading them I go and play around with my own combos!! Very Happy 
Agree 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Wow, love BOTH of these. I don't think they are too wild at all Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam_Badger Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Both combos are beautiful and inspiring, but the coral/purple/green one is my favourite too, maybe because I really love contrasting colours Smile Love 
Madam_Badger
Madam_Badger
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 am

I need to practice being less "precious" with my bracelets Wink 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 am

Lovely story and inspiring designs. I need to feel inspired again Wink
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 pm

More BTTR! YES!! Your combos have such easy elegance, TP! l truly can't pick a fav between the two! Wish I could replicate the variations in color the way you have--it all works so well together, but its so free and easy at the same time--different sizes--shapes--different shades and hues. Just wonderful! BACK TO THE ROOTS! keep taking us home!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Dear Trollperle, I love your stories and your bracelets are so beautiful, I keep coming back to the second one, exactly my colours... and I so love the beautiful LE Butterfly..perfect for bright sunny days sunny 
must be a great feeling to have free access to ALL beads in the beadbox, in August I will have a bit more time, I think I am going to take some of my permanent bracelets apart, I was looking for a bead a couple of days ago and had to take out the box with permanents, some of them seem to have lost their charme for me and I could really use those beads to create something new.

thank you so much for sharing your "beads of the day", sunny cheers Love 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down