BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 13 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Trollseeker Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm

because of the core: remember the asian hearts...first we thought it's a UU (like Bavaria) and then they release it with a normal core....

I don't trust any more in Pics..
Trollseeker
Trollseeker
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 13 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Fee Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 pm

I love the butterfly and starfish. Also the new stone. Hope I can buy them Very Happy
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks for the fantastic pics!

I can't wait to see the butterfly IRL! It caught my eye first thing. I'm not so sure about the rest. The locks look kinda ordinary-ish. Maybe I'm getting tight with my money. I want beads I adore or catch my eye. I know I'll be buying RBF sea themed beads this spring as I just like them better. Very Happy

WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartouche Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:I seem to remember that the Swarm of Butterflies bead was an entry to the People's bead event.

Am I remembering right?

I have searched but cannot find the needle in the haystack Laughing

Well, we have seen that before: entered Peoples Beads turning up as TB design. And without honouring the actual designer. As they claim all rights for the entered suggestions, they can get away with it. I think it is SO naughty!
And about the UU cores, that's just another trick to obtain more marked, in hope Pandora collectors will buy TB for their bracelets.
Yes: They forget us original Trollcollectores Crying or Very sad

Cartouche
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartouche Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Tatiana wrote:
Cartouche wrote:Well, well, well - what a surprice! A new HUGE release, and so fast after all the new ones in 2012...... Can you tell, I think it is to much and to fast?
And sadly the result is thereafter: They are not sharp enough! Sorry, but I realy think they are to "cute" or "child"-like. Not the beautiful detailed old style beads, that I love.....so sad to see. The locks could be beautiful if they vere correct proportioned and detailed - the dolphinlock look like Pandora.....
Non of the glasses will be to find in my collection, for sure. The only exception is the stonebead and the Elderflower-versions, which I think is lovely. And maybe, just maybe, the FN dolphine pendant will turn up quite nice, when I see it some time......
But overall, I'm dissapointed about this release. And I do think TB is milking the marked and taking out the excitement of waiting, when they make so many boring releases.....
But this is of course just my oppinion No

Agree with everything! .... and in addition, the worst thing: they bring UU to a production release! .... bad thing Upset. They have forgotten us, the true collectors Sad

No Tatiana, they have not forgotten us - they simply don't care anymore! It's all about business! Not all there

Cartouche
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Beady-Eyed wrote:
cottinghamgirl wrote:At first I wasn't very keen on the glass but after looking at the pics of the individual beads I think Sandstone could be interesting if it is a blue/grey shade, I could see it with blue desert.

I think the Rocky Beach glass will look great with the Blue & Brown Deserts and also with browner/darker ambers. Stones such as Zebra Jasper, Red Tiger Eye, Blue Tiger Eye & Labradorite will combine very well with them. These are great beads for men's bracelets. I'm excited about the Silver Urchin because it's the closest to the old classic TB silvers.

Yes, I think such a bracelet would look great. I also agree about the Silver Urchin - it's the only one I think I will like 'in real life'.
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

I love the agate bead, and some of the silvers. But I would have liked the locks to be a little less cute. I MIGHT buy the seahorse, but I'm still not really liking either of them. And the glass, except for the beige moonstone, is not to my taste. I like the coral branch though, wish I could afford the gold!
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you for the pictures. I do like the Starfish, the Coral Branch and maybe the Playing Dolphins. I wished the Seahorses would be more detailed... the rest of the new silver ones are not made for me Crying or Very sad
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 am

Yay new sealife beads!!!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am

Louise Rogers of Trollbeads Gallery says she checked with her rep and announced that all the new release beads have classic cores cheers
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 am

Beady-Eyed wrote:Louise Rogers of Trollbeads Gallery says she checked with her rep and announced that all the new release beads have classic cores cheers

Yayyyyyy!!!! cheers ..... So I'm in financial troubles now!!! Shocked Rolling Eyes pale .... Twisted Evil
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 am

Beady-Eyed wrote:Louise Rogers of Trollbeads Gallery says she checked with her rep and announced that all the new release beads have classic cores cheers

That's good news!! Now I just have to wait till my birthday in fabruari bounce
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Does someone know something about the prices? I just noticed that here in Switzerland some of bead group II beads from the christmas release are CHF 1 more expensive than the rest! Will there be an increase again? pale

swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Swisstroll, I do not know anything about it, but we did not really have the same price increase in Switzerland due to the weak Euro...

we will wait and see, Germany is not far...and a lot cheaper for us.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Thank you for this great news, Beady-Eyed! Hurray The Rocky Beach kit is now officially on my BUY list! Now I just need to win the lottery $$
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Catsworld wrote:Swisstroll, I do not know anything about it, but we did not really have the same price increase in Switzerland due to the weak Euro...

we will wait and see, Germany is not far...and a lot cheaper for us.

Thank you Catsworld, I know you are sooo right!! I just noticed this increase while I was going to the TB Universe!

In GB they started already with the halloween release with the higher prices, in US and Germany they didn't, so I just wonder if there will be a general increase with the Spring release 2013 Question Question Question It's a shame, I really like to have my LD near (even when it's dangerous! Rolling Eyes )

By the way, I love your new avatar! cheers
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Swisstroll, I buy in Germany and Switzerland, I love my dealer in Kreuzlingen, really a lovely couple, they always try very hard to get me things and to please me, but some beads I buy in Germany because it is really cheaper, but I don't want to miss my talks to my Swiss dealer over here, even if they are more expensive, they have much more choice than in Germany too.

It pays to have several dealers, believe me, I can only speak from experience! Very Happy just in case you lose one.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you sherlock for the great pictures!! There are one or two silvers I´d love and some more glass beads that really look interesting!!

BUT:
Did you notice? - THERE ARE NO NEW STOPPERS TO COME Sad
I am a little dissappointed about that - thought they might come with new designs because of the bangle........
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Mabel wrote:
BUT:
Did you notice? - THERE ARE NO NEW STOPPERS TO COME Sad
I am a little dissappointed about that - thought they might come with new designs because of the bangle........

That would have been an excellent idea Mabel,if only TB would do that : new and more to choose from stoppers !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am

I am really excited about this release! I adore beach themed bracelets as you know. The starfish and coral silvers are a must for me. I love the Rocky Beach kit and also will be wanting the stone and the beige/opal budded glass bead. My other favourite type of silver is flowers - both the elderflowers will be high on my wishlist too, and can't you just picture the butterfly on a bangle? Love
Looking back at Spring 2012 release, it was the most disappointing for me in all the years I've been collecting - I have not bought one glass from that release - this year will be just the opposite, and with very few on the retiring list that I need, I should be able to enjoy these new beads soon cheers
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm not sure if I missed this, but can't face going through the last 16 pages!
Why are there a and b versions of 2 of the rocky beach beads?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

@Rogotroll---simply because both pictures have been spotted, and they show how much variation there will be in those glass beads. Rather like Azure Bubbles.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

LindaJo wrote:@Rogotroll---simply because both pictures have been spotted, and they show how much variation there will be in those glass beads. Rather like Azure Bubbles.

Thanks, the beads do look gorgeous, I hope they are as lovely in real life, and not as huge as other releases recently.
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Anyone think any of the beads will end up being sold before the 25th?
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 pm

There are usually a few dealers here and there who don't pay attention to the release date, and sell some earlier that week, as soon as they get them. Small local shops, not online. The online dealers get their hands slapped if they sell early or release photos early.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next