BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Michelle Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

I have heard that the prices on all uk beads are going down every group. Is this corect?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I have seen the new beads too. Very small silvers in groups 1 and 2. In fact all the silvers look like they should be priced at least 1 group lower (with a new £15 price being invented for what they are now calling group 1). The Rocky Beach were the large end of medium sized but not offensively big. Some of the other kit were larger. The Rocky Beach was paler than I expected.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Does anyone know what is happening to UK pricing ?

(Sorry BB, couldn't work out if that's what you think they should be doing or what they are doing Wink )
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 pm

I just bought my valentine dangle but the color is not exactly the same as what we expect. The red ball looks to be totaly red with flowers on.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Corallie, can you post a picture? Is there no ribbon in the glass?
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Coralie Briaux wrote:I just bought my valentine dangle but the color is not exactly the same as what we expect. The red ball looks to be totaly red with flowers on.

I just came home from Trollshopping and saw several of the valentine-dangles and have to totaly agree with Coralie, the bulbs of both colors aren't so clear as shown in the TB pics, this made them look "heavier", I was disapointed and didn't buy one!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

well i am not sure i am autorised to do it cause the seller made it to me to help me to make my choice. Well i will modify the picture with paint and show you the one i choosed and an other to compare
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Dangle10

I purchased the left one. Well on the right we can see different colors on the ball... so i don't know. They are some in lighter red.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:17 pm

TFS ¨

The ones I saw were more bordeaux dark red than bright red.

I went to another shop today to see the new agate - and they did not get the new beads until next week Crying or Very sad
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 pm

The seller just said to me that she made a mistake cause she had to wait the 1 february to sell them...
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:42 pm

For me spring 2013 started today. flower

When I saw the preview, I was very delighted about the rocky beach kit, after having seen some IRL pics I was confused and didn't know to like or dislike them. I was in 4 several shops and have to say, the variety is endless, I found these for me, together with the silvers I liked and the new stone:

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Img_1539

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Img_1658

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Img_1659

I wanted to buy me also the clasp with the seahorse, but when I saw it, I was afraid, that it couldn't keep a whole bracelet, it was so tiny, so I let it.

Instead I bought the elder flower, it's a real heavy bead and I love it and the pendant is gorgeous to, but has to wait until next month because I came across some OOAK's:

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 16 Img_1660

The butterfly was also on my wishlist, but I "deleted" it after seeing it, it's much to big for me and I don't wear necklaces very often.

swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Well done on finding all those lovely 'Small and Beautiful' type beads Swisstroll. The Rocky Beach glass are super too. I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

beautiful beads you've chosen! sunny
wonder which of the Swiss shops carry the small and beautiful beads? Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks for sharing Coralie. I'm very worried now because I want the liac one, but only if the ribbon is prominent.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

We are having a snow storm here, so no bead shopping for me today! Plus, I think I promised myself not to buy beads until at least Mother's Day. Sad
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Lovely new beads Swisstroll!

The Valentines dangle was red (the shop that I visited only had one), the purple one was very pale.

I haven't bought anything, I love the flowerbead, so I'm going to save for that one.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Lots of lovely beads Swisstroll ! you have been having fun ! Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm

I am disappointed. We were let out of school early because of an impending storm. I decided seeing the new beads was more important than getting home safely (not a flake in the sky BTW) and went to the mall. The TB kiosk was abandoned and no new beads were in sight. I waited for awhile and then came home. Guess I'll brave the snow another day. Ugh... delayed gratification!
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm

I bit the bullet and ordered the rocky beach kit today! They look really neat and I can't wait to work a combo around them.
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am

ceruleanbluebird wrote:We are having a snow storm here, so no bead shopping for me today! Plus, I think I promised myself not to buy beads until at least Mother's Day. Sad

Which Mother's Day? Mothering Sunday is March 10th in the UK! Twisted Evil
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

LindaJo wrote:
ceruleanbluebird wrote:We are having a snow storm here, so no bead shopping for me today! Plus, I think I promised myself not to buy beads until at least Mother's Day. Sad

Which Mother's Day? Mothering Sunday is March 10th in the UK! Twisted Evil

I am thinking the May one. Rant

I am thinking that I can spare another $93...ooooh, so tempting.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 am

ceruleanbluebird wrote:

And what would you get for your $93? Question

I got a Fossils bead that is orangey and very like Swisstroll's, a Beige Moonstone and a Stone Flower. Very Happy Still wanting a silver Urchin and the Elderflowers.

I've seen Fossils that were orange and some that were pinky-purplish. The Pebbles and Fossils are really beads you want to pick out in person if at all possible! Actually the same goes for all of the Rocky Beach kit.
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 am

Switroll, that is real shopping!!! Lovely choiches
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Beady-Eyed wrote:
ceruleanbluebird wrote:

And what would you get for your $93? Question

I got a Fossils bead that is orangey and very like Swisstroll's, a Beige Moonstone and a Stone Flower. Very Happy Still wanting a silver Urchin and the Elderflowers.

I've seen Fossils that were orange and some that were pinky-purplish. The Pebbles and Fossils are really beads you want to pick out in person if at all possible! Actually the same goes for all of the Rocky Beach kit.

4 awesome beads from the Rocky Beach kit. On Trollbeads Studio FB page, someone got a Pebble bead that was mostly opal-ish, instead of boldly pink. I LOVE that. Out of the RB kit, I thought the Pebble bead was out of place and kind-of ugly...but not this variation. Oooh, la la. I am so bad.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:52 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:On Trollbeads Studio FB page, someone got a Pebble bead that was mostly opal-ish, instead of boldly pink. I LOVE that. Out of the RB kit, I thought the Pebble bead was out of place and kind-of ugly...but not this variation. Oooh, la la. I am so bad.

I went and peeked at your opal Pebbles bead and now I need one of those!

Agree The fuchsia Pebbles seems off to me, too, when combined with the other Rocky Beach beads, but it wouldn't exactly combine well with the average bright pink TB . . . I'm going to keep an eye out for a pinky-purple Fossils and use that with the pinky Pebbles.

These new bumpy beads are just fabulous! I love the iridescence on the base of the Fossils bead!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next