BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by hayseed Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
hayseed wrote:Oh. Shocked
It's the larger cores that don't hang quite right when mixed with regular cores, that turns me off. Rolling Eyes

I would prefer not to have to suffer that either but I just hate beads that stick out too far. They look gross!!!

I'm a fan of asymmetry. What a Face
I like glass of different sizes on a bracelet.
Sometimes I select the hugest bead, sometimes the smallest.
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Kathleen Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Ahhhhggg no UU affraid
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Fairy I am bein hope that the UU they seem are the test run beads so the CC is beutiful beads. Very Happy .
like christmas ooak beads

Last edited by Michelle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I find that lots of UUs have the wrong proportions. Their diameter has been increased but not their width as viewed on the bracelet. They are big skinny beads. That is what I dislike. I had already ruled out at least 2 of the Rocky Beach set for that reason and now I understand why.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Question Can it be found out the information on the core size now?
I dont get my information this release yet.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 pm

AHHHH!!! Summer, how I miss thee so. Some interesting things with this release. Love the butterfly and the starfish! Thanks soo... much Smaug for this sneak peek.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Michelle wrote: Question Can it be found out the information on the core size now?

Oh vileness - I am already contemplating giving up Trollbeads forever.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:37 pm

My top three favorites:

Love, Love the butterfyly
the pink dangle valentine
the house...
Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Michelle wrote: Question Can it be found out the information on the core size now?

Well the price is glass 1 price each ... so I would think that if UU are more than glass 1 we should be safe to believe these will be cc ... That is just my impression though, they could also be introducing UU production beads at glass 1 prices .. this I don't know Smile
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Kensington wrote:

Well the price is glass 1 price each ... so I would think that if UU are more than glass 1 we should be safe to believe these will be cc ... That is just my impression though, they could also be introducing UU production beads at glass 1 prices .. this I don't know Smile

That is somewhat reassuring.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Maybe that is the reason for the two tone leathers, they may be thicker and better to suit the UU??? My only hope is that if they are UU they are not HUGE glass beads, the core size doesn't bother me so much as the glass size. I have learned to graduate my UU and CC on my combos so that I am happy with the look, but some of the glass is just way to big!
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Kensington wrote:Maybe that is the reason for the two tone leathers, they may be thicker and better to suit the UU??? My only hope is that if they are UU they are not HUGE glass beads, the core size doesn't bother me so much as the glass size. I have learned to graduate my UU and CC on my combos so that I am happy with the look, but some of the glass is just way to big!

I really don't enjoy being forced to select and sequence the beads on my bracelet to balance out oversized ones. I am trying to get rid of them rather than get more. I won't buy these if they are over 15mm diameter.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Would they really make just UU's? I don't think so. More than 15mm is a no-go for me, I don't like it and I won't buy it.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:17 pm

UU core oh no!!!!! Please say it ain't so.... Shocked
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Annette Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Thank you so much for the pictures!!
Some beads are so beautiful!
I think the stone is a "must-have"

Annette
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Kensington wrote:Maybe that is the reason for the two tone leathers, they may be thicker and better to suit the UU??? My only hope is that if they are UU they are not HUGE glass beads, the core size doesn't bother me so much as the glass size. I have learned to graduate my UU and CC on my combos so that I am happy with the look, but some of the glass is just way to big!
But what about the silvers then? Some seem usual small core... that won't work on thicker leathers, not if you'd like to wear the theme's silver beads with the UU glass.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Smaug wrote:
But what about the silvers then? Some seem usual small core... that won't work on thicker leathers, not if you'd like to wear the theme's silver beads with the UU glass.

This I am thinking about. The 2 cores systems dont integrate so well across the bead range. I use the old spacers and nots on my leather so if the new leather is thick I can not do this ether if i want 2 core sizes on one.
My idea is to have UU in a seperate range not in classic TB range. and cute tb in another range

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Shown my husband the pic of the breakfast bead.The first thing he said "are they being sick?" I think the guy is wearing a stethoscope?
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 pm

If there are UU in the production releases is the end of Trollbeads for me!!! Sad I wont NEVER buying UUs! If I have to buy large cores I'm running to cheaper and beautiful artisan beads! Rolling Eyes No UU for me, NEVER! Naughty Upset
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 am

I often wear both core sizes mixed together and have no issues. I have some small core beads that are large size glass and some large core that are quite as big. The large core also works well on the necklaces and on other brand bracelets. I like the chamilia double wrap leather (easier to use than the troll leather ) and love the pandora black colored sterling silver bracelet. Its great to be able to but troll glass on it. Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 am

mdellanno wrote:I I like the chamilia double wrap leather (easier to use than the troll leather ) and love the pandora black colored sterling silver bracelet. Its great to be able to but troll glass on it. Smile

I would love to see them, pretty please! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinMom Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am

vicky_jb wrote:Let me just say I am so very glad that I ordered the old version of the dolphin bead this week. I need to see the new ones up close, but I have a feeling that I made the right choice.
I have this thing about dolphins Love ... but these look too cute and girly even for my taste.

Is the old dolphin bead being retired? (I think I like it better than the new one, too.)
TwinMom
TwinMom
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am

We don't know if the old dolphin bead is being retired, but it would make sense.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 am

Just saw all of the pics. Wow, love the dark beads. I'm afraid I'm going to like the crazy lacey butterfly too. Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching.
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 am

There are a few things there that look interesting to me, although I wish they would have released more abstract design silvers like the old troll silvers... I guess I will have to start hunting for the old ones. I like the look of the happy summer glass - light and breezy, and will be easy to match with I think. I was very interested in the rocky beach kit until I realised it was UU!! Evil or Very Mad I'm looking forward to more pics of the two tone leathers. The yellow one looks so bright and happy, I bet it would be fun to wear in summer even without beads. It's summer here now, so I'm enjoying seeing the summery colours after all the snowflake and ice beads lately!

To the people who have mentioned the leather bracelets being "stuck together" - aren't the normal troll leathers stuck together anyway? I have one and it certainly looks like it has two layers to me.

Last edited by AmongGumTrees on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next