BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

+17
Trollperle
Catsworld
Kathleen
Anita
Fairy3
soxfan
LindaJo
Rainbow
Trolldog
troll2011
casarobi
Reive
Chuck
Engel
Clochard
margiegoodwin
Brightonbelle
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by Trollperle Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

That does sound like very serious and well thought out training - I am sure they will do great !
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by Catsworld Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

one of his brothers will be shipped within 2 days to Switzerland, sunny
fly as fast as you can baby dragon, we are so much waiting for you!

the naming of dragons is a serious matter, I agree...the same applies to the naming of cats..I had always spent much time before I was sure of a name sunny Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Catsworld wrote:one of his brothers will be shipped within 2 days to Switzerland, sunny
fly as fast as you can baby dragon, we are so much waiting for you!

the naming of dragons is a serious matter, I agree...the same applies to the naming of cats..I had always spent much time before I was sure of a name sunny Love

I waiting so long to name one of my cats that he lived to age 16 called Kitten.

Embarassed The 3 cats that I have at the moment are named after characters in the Final Fantasy video game: Zack (tall with wild spiky black hair), Cloud (smaller, the colour of a thunder cloud) and Cid (who is the pilot of a flying machine in the game which is just right for a cat called Bootylicious Space Cowboy).
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:

I waiting so long to name one of my cats that he lived to age 16 called Kitten.

sunny Very Happy

I suppose there is something on the net to look up nice dragon names...I have to wait for my baby now, look at him and then I will know a name for him, hopefully..
hope your baby is doing fine, of course he was lucky to travel with the big dragon to protect him and console him.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3